Film & Television

Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Television What TV Shows are You Binging v. Cut That Cord!

More into movies right now. I always watch both, but often tend to go back and forth between mostly watching TV shows and mostly watching movies.
Just watched Heartstopper last week.
Currently watching:
Stranger Things Season 4
Intervention season 24
Drag Race All Stars 7
Drag Race Season 14
Drag Race France Season 1
Kings of Pain

Breaking Bad, seems the 2nd time around ,i am appreciating it more so, i want to watch Grey`s Anatomy, but i will binge for month and months on end

Breaking Bad, seems the 2nd time around ,i am appreciating it more so, i want to watch Grey`s Anatomy, but i will binge for month and months on end
Breaking Bad was one series that I enjoyed less the second time around. That show benefits a lot from suspenseful cliffhangers and WOW! moments that aren't as exciting the second go round, in my opinion.

"How the fuck are they getting out of THIS one?!" hits different with repeated viewings.

impractical jokers on yt, every clip soo funny.

"just dropped acid and thought i was seeing pidgeons."

think ill rewatch all the anthony bourdain episodes. no reservations and parts unknown. best chef shows.

I'm currently binge watching Ash VS Evil Dead.

It's pretty awesome. I'm a huge fan of the Evil Dead trilogy and this is right up my alley.

The beginning of the pilot episode is great with Space Trucking by Deep Purple featured heavily.

I met Bruce Campbell back in 2001 at a signing for his autobiography "If Chins Could Kill". I got a signed book and a t-shirt.

I'm about to start on season 2.

just watched resident evil 1st seaon.
a little confusing to me but better than most recent outputs.

edit:
just read reviews... they should have at least been open to what could have happened after RC (not drugs lol ) went nuclear.
who wants to see the same thing in every output of RE?
i like it. fuck em.

Last edited:
The new Netflix Resident Evil series. I binged thru the whole thing. It doesn't have the most amazing reviews from every critic, yet I found it compelling and very enjoyable action!

Binging season 3 of Solar Opposites. It's the worst season so far. They should focus more on the tiny people in the wall. That's what everybody wants to see.

simstim said:
I'm currently binge watching Ash VS Evil Dead.

It's pretty awesome. I'm a huge fan of the Evil Dead trilogy and this is right up my alley.

The beginning of the pilot episode is great with Space Trucking by Deep Purple featured heavily.

I met Bruce Campbell back in 2001 at a signing for his autobiography "If Chins Could Kill". I got a signed book and a t-shirt.

I'm about to start on season 2.

I'm a huge Evil Dead (and Sam Raimi) fan also. Ash vs Evil Dead was great. Pablo is an excellent addition to the franchise and a fully nude Lucy Lawless didn't hurt.

I assume you've seen "My Name is Bruce"?

The old Ash in the TV show reminds me of Bruce Campbell playing Bruce Campbell, in a film produced and directed by Bruce Campbell.

i loved the last 2 episodes. can't wait to hear what you think.

alasdair

i loved the last 2 episodes. can't wait to hear what you think.

alasdair
Really enjoyed it from top to bottom, it's just really well written imo.
The starting concept is cool but they worked it all out so seamlessly, characters, main story... great flow throughout the episodes and nothing really felt out of place. Just made for a very enjoyable watch!
I would have liked some more closure, but it's obvious that the writers have a lot of stuff worked already so season 2 (whenever that comes) should be fun and highly anticipated.

I've been finding it tough to really enjoy newer TV shows in the past few years, bar a couple, so it was great to be reminded once again how fun watching TV shows can be. I'll be on the lookout for another little gem I might have missed.