Film & Television

Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Television What TV Shows are You Binging v. Cut That Cord!

Been watching Babylon Berlin sometimes. It's okay, not sure it's my cup of tea. Five episodes in and I feel fairly apathetic about it.

Just binged both seasons of 'Russian Doll' this weekend. Surprisingly was quite good.

Been watching the German series 'Dark' as well. I highly recommend both if you have a Netflix subscription.

Just finished the Ozark finale and I have to say that it has taken the number 2 slot in my list of personal favourite greatest television serials of all time (I doubt anything will ever knock The Wire from the top slot.) I am currently feeling that bereavement one gets after spending 4 or so years with a bunch of characters one loves.

Thankfully I still have the last few eps of Better Call Saul to help with the withdrawals.

Watched the first season of Yellowjackets last week which was pretty cool.

Been watching the German series 'Dark' as well

Saw it, didn’t like it. Why are they crying all the time in this show. Gonna try Babylon Berlin in the near future, hope it’s better. The only watchable thing out of Germany was tatortreiniger, watched it on Netflix years ago.

Another Life was pretty good on Netflix

i gotta finish Ozark's newest episodes still....

Hey guys, after years of modding here, I realized... damn, we've had a movie review discussion sticky all this time, but no TV review sticky! So here it is! This is where you banter, rage against, and review your most recent tv binges.

Currently, my wife and I are about to wrap up Seinfeld for the umpteenth time. We're also watching Farscape on and off for the second time, and when done with that I'm thinking we'll rewatch Babylon 5, as I'm on a real Claudia Christian kick lately.

If I were to rate those shows, I'd say:
Seinfeld (8.5/10)
Farscape (10/10)
Babylon 5 (10/10)

What about y'all?
Just binged on Nurse Jackie...9/10. Fantastic,

The righteous gemstones, some outdated actors that only want to be seen try to impress by overdrawn presentation. Hbo just did better with other shows. Sad but not that rare.

The righteous gemstones, some outdated actors that only want to be seen try to impress by overdrawn presentation. Hbo just did better with other shows. Sad but not that rare.
What fairly new TV have you been watching that was actually good izo? Empty watchlist here....

New episode of Better Call Saul is just starting
It was a very good first part of the season but I have to say that I didn't enjoy it as much as S5 which I rewatched right before this.
Something felt missing, regardless of the story even, I felt like there was better pacing and more constant subtle tension before. Can't really put my finger on it 100% though.

Looking forward to the rest ofc :)

It was a very good first part of the season but I have to say that I didn't enjoy it as much as S5 which I rewatched right before this.
Something felt missing, regardless of the story even, I felt like there was better pacing and more constant subtle tension before. Can't really put my finger on it 100% though.

Looking forward to the rest ofc :)
I just found out the next episode isn't until July 11th :(

Recently watched the limited series 'The 7 Lives of Lea' on Netflix.

It's about a teenage girl who finds a skeleton when she was about to kill herself. The shock of finding the body distracts her from her plan to kill herself, and she reports it to the police.
When she goes to sleep that night, she finds that she has woken up 30 years in the past as the man whose body she found. Every night, she lives a day exactly 30 years in the past as a different person in her town.
Her goal is to save the man from dying without altering the past enough to stop anyone in the present from existing.

It was excellent overall thanks to the brilliant concept. Soundtrack and story were very well done. The writing was mostly excellent too, even though there were a couple plot holes and the dialogue felt a bit awkward at certain points.