• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Stimulants What to do if getting pulled over with meth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats the difference between that and when you take a plane flight in the US and swab your hands to check for drugs? I've been on 2 flights where the detector/scan in TSA "detected" drugs in my groin which was just my dick.... swabbed my hands both times. Also both times the TSA guy basically shoved his hand on my dick.... I felt violated

Where was this!? I fly all the time and have never heard of this, unless it's something recently implemented in the past year?

Where was this!? I fly all the time and have never heard of this, unless it's something recently implemented in the past year?

I honestly don't remember man. I've been on probably 100+ flights over my life. If I had to guess it was probably in DFW (love field) or SFO airports. The body scanners they have now are not new and I've been seeing them for at least 5+ years, maybe 10. The ones where you have to put your hands above your head and stand still and it rotates around you. Not new tech.

Crazy. I've never ran into any TSA person scanning my hands for drugs. And it's for drugs, specifically and not like bomb residue or some shit like that? I can't even fathom how doing that would be realistic, specifically, for drugs. I almost can't believe it, people would be registering positive for it constantly depending upon how accurate it is. Unless it was in high trafficking routes, trying to catch people trafficking?

recently resolved not to drive while high because the penalties are huge $1,000 fine and loss of licence for 6 months - plus a record.

Luckily we have great public transport

Yeah I'm a Aussie methhead who gave up driving due to Victoria police and the draconian and harsh punishments regularly handed out to drug affected drivers caught high behind the wheel

Best thing I ever did, way less stress in my life. $1000 fine fuck that

Atelier I'm guessing you are in Melbourne or Sydney. Both cities have great public transport networks operating from 4:30am right up to 1:30am on weekdays depending on the route plus 24 hour public transport all Friday/Saturday nights. Kinda handy

Melbourne's trams are World famous who wouldn't want to use one to commute to a drug dealers place.

Anyone from San Francisco CA?

Check out the W-class tram

I believe San Francisco is just as famous as Melbourne Australia for electrified trams. That much the Premier of Victoria gave a W-class tram to the Mayor of San Francisco. It was 30-20 years ago so maybe the W-CLASS is no longer servicing San Francisco's cable car tram public transport network

If you're going to be driving shorter distances with amounts too dangerous to swallow, I'd budget Uber/Lift/taxi into your doings. With that said, I'd be curious to hear anyone who disagrees with the use of said services here.

Funny story, actually from a long time ago. Was moving perhaps $1000 of illicit chemicals from place A to place B in the same city. Started making small talk with the Uber driver. He asked me what I did for a living. I then asked him and he said he had just retired from his thirty year career with the city police force and that he was the guy who trained all of the drug dogs. Good times.

Hypothetical but curious, SWIM asked me what should they do if getting pulled over On the way home after scoring, my response is depending on the amount to simply eat it and swallow it down rather than risk search and arrest. SWIM responds ok that cool for a g or ball but what if you have a whole zip (oz). And it made me wonder what would the best course of action be? Toss it out the window ,? Is there some sort of liquid you could carry to drop the crystal in that would destroy it and make it undetectable if tested? Thoughts? Tips? Suggestions ? And for the record we are in the southern United States

Either stick it in your ass or always carry a measured amount of water in a cup just put the meth in water Itll disolve then you can still shoot it up

Either stick it in your ass or always carry a measured amount of water in a cup just put the meth in water Itll disolve then you can still shoot it up

that’s a great idea. A little espeesso size cup with a few mls of water you can quickly dump into. Brilliant.

Atelier I'm guessing you are in Melbourne or Sydney.

Sydney. But quite a long way from the city where I go to pick up. And like most fiends, I can rarely wait until I get back home to get on.

I’ve never been stopped by a random drug test even when I’m sober but given over 40,000 tests were done in NSW last year they are definitely out there and it is only a matter of time.

Luckily there is all night bus from Wynyard to just outside my front door - so no excuse for driving while fucked up anyway.

The best advice I've seen so far is don't drive, use public transport or an Uber.
If you must drive, be sober, don't have any type of paraphernalia, wear tight boxers and have the Meth already in them when you get in the car.
Most likely they won't pat you down even if they search your car, and you can stop immediately when they signal you, reducing the amount of suspicion.
If you have prior convictions, just don't drive.

I’m thinking uber and whatever hasn’t gone up my arm on delivery can go double bagged up my ass for the ride home. We don’t yet have random roadside cavity searches (but its probably only a matter of time). Interesting discussion.

I just seen on boarder security the other day, they actually have a device to check inside of tires.
The chances of a patroling cop car that pulls u over without inside information that u have stuff stashed inside a tire having a tool that can check what's in a tyre is next to zero

The chances of a patroling cop car that pulls u over without inside information that u have stuff stashed inside a tire having a tool that can check what's in a tyre is next to zero

I guess anyone who has pissed off a former teacher in highschool should think twice about anyone familiar mysteriously following a university aged kid. Perhaps he and his friends are smoking bongs/crack pipes near a scenic river/beach.

And bang a former teacher gets his revenge in the form of a drug driving charge.

And yes this happened at a school I once attended. I know what type of bullshit all boys school have such a farce of toxic culture.

I could say more than that but it was almost 20 years ago so I won't tar the same schools current teachers.

I will say this the 80s and 90s were a interesting time. No roadside drug detection testing in place, lots of drug driving going on.

As the quoted person said inside information caused a lot of people getting in trouble.

As the smart people said don't use or catch public transport.

The world is a changing place, don't keep up with the changes you get a good case of first world problems.

Ironically some third world countries have had random drug detection testing in place for years.

That's one benefit we in the West had during the late 20th century.

As for the rat teacher he got found out. How, a smart former student joined all the dots together when former students from different year levels and even different all boys schools reached out and discussed the matter.

What gave away the rat teacher? I won't say anything. I don't want to help a future rat teacher advade attention.

I will allege that a more popular teacher with the highschool student body may have perhaps reached out to a better than average legal studies student to look into the pattern of former students being arrested in unusually large numbers of drug driving charges in cases where use of drugs were visible just before driving/parking.

I know pretty petty shit. Still if anyone serious got in trouble the charge sheet would have to detail that a anonymous tip alerted the police to the instance of drug driving charge occurring.

Apparently ratting out University aged former all boys school students can be quite devastating to a young man's life.

This happened almost 20 years ago. Last I heard about this rat teacher he sold up and legged it to central QLD.

Last whereabouts unknown.

Still the karma of his pettiness ruined his teaching career and his academic research career. In Melbourne Australia anyway. Not that the man had a proper academic research career. That's a clue what sort of teacher does research. Perhaps he did a thesis at University.

And yes if you must drive while holding drugs make sure you are behind the wheel of a car with a clean set of licence plates. That's very important in the 21st century

Here we have random roadside drug tests - I’m way more worried about getting busted by one of them than having my stash found.
Same in the UK they test for coke and weed. Most unfair tests you, could have done them the day before and still end up losing your license even when you feeling no effect or impairment of the two .

Same in the UK they test for coke and weed. Most unfair tests you, could have done them the day before and still end up losing your license even when you feeling no effect or impairment of the two .
Here in Oz we get tested for meth and weed

A lot of great advice here. I avoid all unnecessary driving if I'm approaching anything close to being "spun out" (over stimulated+not enough sleep), and never drive with anything on me, unless it's straight home after picking up.
That said, I've never had more than a ball on me and that shit is in my hand with window cracked all the way home, ready to be discreetly "tossed" at a moment's notice. It's just my opinion, but unless you're moving a larger amount, you should never "hide" your dope or have it anywhere that prohibits swift action if need be.
Just keep that stuff in the sweaty palm of your hand the whole way, there's no reason not to.

Great topic!

Last edited:
A lot of great advice here. I avoid all unnecessary driving if I'm approaching anything close to being "spun out" (over stimulated+not enough sleep), and never drive with anything on me, unless it's straight home after picking up.
That said, I've never had more than a ball on me and that shit is in my hand with window cracked all the way home, ready to be discreetly "tossed" at a moment's notice. It's just my opinion, but unless you're moving a larger amount, you should never "hide" your dope or have it anywhere that prohibits swift action if need be.
Just keep that stuff in the sweaty palm of your hand the whole way, there's no reason not to.

Great topic!

I don't know how police handles a stop in other countries, and obviously it can vary even from town to town, but in my experience if you are driving reasonably, are sober, there is no paraphernalia nor drugs or anything else illegal in the car or in your pockets, you won't be strip searched or even given a pat down.
That's why I think that it may be safer to just have it in your boxers, I have heard several stories of people throwing the bag out of the window and the cops noticing and going out of their way to find it.
Is it your experience that Law Enforcement would strip search someone during a traffic stop?

Status
Not open for further replies.