• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Stimulants What to do if getting pulled over with meth?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flawedone318

Greenlighter
Hypothetical but curious, SWIM asked me what should they do if getting pulled over On the way home after scoring, my response is depending on the amount to simply eat it and swallow it down rather than risk search and arrest. SWIM responds ok that cool for a g or ball but what if you have a whole zip (oz). And it made me wonder what would the best course of action be? Toss it out the window ,? Is there some sort of liquid you could carry to drop the crystal in that would destroy it and make it undetectable if tested? Thoughts? Tips? Suggestions ? And for the record we are in the southern United States

Hypothetical but curious, SWIM asked me what should they do if getting pulled over On the way home after scoring, my response is depending on the amount to simply eat it and swallow it down rather than risk search and arrest. SWIM responds ok that cool for a g or ball but what if you have a whole zip (oz). And it made me wonder what would the best course of action be? Toss it out the window ,? Is there some sort of liquid you could carry to drop the crystal in that would destroy it and make it undetectable if tested? Thoughts? Tips? Suggestions ? And for the record we are in the southern United States
Lol you got an ounce you better have good tags, working lights, no cracks in windshield and you better set that cruise control. All I’m saying you have an ounce you should be prepared. Although I will say, there’s man places in a car that it can be hidden to eyesight and unless you got vacuum sealed chambers with carbon coating. You’re not hiding from k9

Don't swallow it! Surprisingly, even to an ex iv user myself, swallowing a .2 was a bit too overwhelming to me, even when I had a tolerance to .2 shots. I can't imagine the pain and panic of eating more then half g. Better off smashing it with ur foot and smearing with ur shoe into floor of car. Or just shove it between ur ass cheeks. I have been arrested a few times and always carry a small plastic container that can fit an eightball. Misdeamenors do not strip search in NYS.

I made the decision to swallow two grams last year to avoid going to jail. No baggie. Just three big chunks of ice. I can still taste it. They let me go and I called an ambulance.

I was coming up too fast and everything went white. I collapsed before the ambulance arrived. They had to put in a central line in at the hospital and give me lorazepam and beta blockers over the course of 24 hours. I was off my nut. Insanely spun. Spastic. They had to give me a cat scan to make sure I did not give myself brain damage.

Here we have random roadside drug tests - I’m way more worried about getting busted by one of them than having my stash found.
Omg, for real? I would get fucked anytime I hit one of them stops. Just play it cool, drive like an old lady, always use signal lights. Make good eye contact dont drive on the sidewalk while loading the next bowl. Not, sure where you live but, they usually not always, pull you over for something you forgot to do.

Whenever travelling with drugs I ALWAYS keep it easy access in a way I can eat it very quickly if a cop switches on their lights. If it's more than you can eat (aka overdose) then you're fucked.

I will literally leave it in the open so I can just grab it and eat it really quick without a cop noticing. (They are always looking for you to shuffle around like your pockets or putting stuff under your seat. Minimize your movement! Make it one easy swift motion and don't tilt your head.)

I've escaped arrest 2 times with this method.

Omg, for real? I would get fucked anytime I hit one of them stops. Just play it cool, drive like an old lady, always use signal lights. Make good eye contact dont drive on the sidewalk while loading the next bowl. Not, sure where you live but, they usually not always, pull you over for something you forgot to do.
This is in Australia. They do roadside saliva test for meth and a bunch of other stuff. The worst thing is they set up roadblocks and randomly pull people over for testing even if they are driving perfectly.

I recently resolved not to drive while high because the penalties are huge $1,000 fine and loss of licence for 6 months - plus a record.

Luckily we have great public transport.

• Wow
Reactions: R3K
This is in Australia. They do roadside saliva test for meth and a bunch of other stuff. The worst thing is they set up roadblocks and randomly pull people over for testing even if they are driving perfectly.

I recently resolved not to drive while high because the penalties are huge $1,000 fine and loss of licence for 6 months - plus a record.

Luckily we have great public transport.
Wow!, that just totally sounds like a violation of your rights....

If a cop pulls my ass over it better be because I just broke a law. Or I be on the phone with my lawyer asap!

If a cop pulls my ass over it better be because I just broke a law. Or I be on the phone with my lawyer asap!

Unfortunately we don’t have those kinds of rights and are pretty much dominated by the government. Most Aussies don’t seem to care much.

Wow!, that just totally sounds like a violation of your rights....

Whats the difference between that and when you take a plane flight in the US and swab your hands to check for drugs? I've been on 2 flights where the detector/scan in TSA "detected" drugs in my groin which was just my dick.... swabbed my hands both times. Also both times the TSA guy basically shoved his hand on my dick.... I felt violated...

I guess its a difference of handling/ingesting drugs... but still :/

and I don't even have a huge dick or anything........

• Wow
Reactions: R3K
Well, I know were I'm not going on vacation. Damn, I really wanted to have my ass handed to me by boxing a kangaroo, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.