• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

What to do alone on LSD?

I will sit in my bed with the lights off, with or without music. It can be extremely entertaining to watch your mind.
When I do watch something, even if I enjoy it, it feels like a waste of time to me. But it might work for you.

I much prefer to trip alone, for me to be accompained is to be distracted from what it's really worth.

My goldfish just took 360 ug of LSD and is currently alone in his room for it's trip. Anyone got any suggestions for things to do?
how did it go?

aside, how do you know it was 360μg?

alasdair

Cheers for the ideas guys. It was cool, nice not having to worry about being social with others, didn't really have any serious negative feelings, did start to get a little bored by the end though.. I don't know for sure it's 360ug alasdairm- according to the dealer each hit was 120, and it was three tabs. However, I have a feeling he may be exaggerating- didn't seem like as strong a trip as I expected on 360. Also, I found out nitrous oxide is absolutely unbelievable on acid :D fucking amazing

Wow Pirre haha glad to see you agree! Probably the best thing I've ever experienced (or ever will, other than more acid and nos). You sure have gone through a lot O.O hope you're being careful with it there mate :)

Tripping alone gives you the added benefit of not having to worry about anyone else.

Just do what it is you love. Create, compose, draw etc. Listen to your favourite music, watch nature or science documentaries.

Just enjoy the moment :)

We just ordered our 3rd batch of 600 ;D It really is awesome. You should try poppers too if you can get your hands on some (make sure to get the good kind, the newer 'more legal' kinds can give you eye problems). Gives a very nice warm feeling, also a visual boost, and it seems to extend the nitrous effect.

I now never bring more then 1 box of nitrous per person when we're tripping, and we always take extra vitamins before & after. It's very easy to overdo it when you're tripping and have that many boxes within reach. It's called hippy crack for a reason :D

Poppers tend to give me a massive headache, nitrous on the other hand I've never managed to get a noticeable high from. Must be doing it wrong.

^Huh. I went to a park last time I tripped acid and it was literally the best thing for me, set a great mood for the rest of the day.

I get ya. But my whole life I've never liked being 'outside'. I like the controlled nature of an indoor environment. Maybe it appeals to my OCD. I dunno.

Staying perfectly still, or trying to approaches a zen like state for me.

Tom

Fug, if you can't get any high from nos, you must be doing it wrong. I can't conceive of how anyone couldn't get whatever happens when you take nos with acid. You should try and make it work, because it's simply the best.

Do you really need anything to do on a larger dose of LSD? I usually just put on some music, lay down on the floor and cry many tears of joy from the beauty of the experience.

At some point I go for a little walk though

Fug, if you can't get any high from nos, you must be doing it wrong. I can't conceive of how anyone couldn't get whatever happens when you take nos with acid. You should try and make it work, because it's simply the best.
For those who don't get how the N0S works on acid!, when you are in your trip, you just need a couple of whip its or a fucking box, your choice. When you hit the nitrous everything in your vision, at least for me, turns stained glass looking. If you do it right, it will flip you out in a nice way. Just remember, you need oxygen also!!!' happy trails;) I forgot to mention, I advise you be sitting on a nice couch or comfy bed, etc, just in case you fade out. Two or three cartridges should get you going ;)

Last edited:
...according to the dealer each hit was 120, and it was three tabs. However, I have a feeling he may be exaggerating...
so weird because drug dealers are famously reliable :)
Also, I found out nitrous oxide is absolutely unbelievable on acid...
we always used to have the dispenser ready for when we'd emerge from the depths of a 5meodmt trip. insanely high.

alasdair

Nice suggestion BlackPirate. One of my favorite concerts that is on archive, was The Other Ones, 11/27/02 Gund Arena, Cleveland Ohio.
Great show. It was basically a Greatful Dead show. They played for five hours. 7pm to 12 midnight. I think you would like it on acid !!'

Sounds enjoyable. Please comment with the link.