View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

What to do alone on LSD?

ODogg

Greenlighter
Just took 360 ug of LSD and currently alone in my room for the trip. Anyone got any suggestions for things to do?

Last edited:
First, you just took.... We know it's you. As far as your question, I would make myself very comfortable. Get drinks, snacks, music and a phone and keep it near by. Mainly for convince, but also if some issue should arise, you are pretty prepared. I don't know your experience level or what you can handle, but if there is a risk, benzodiazepines and/or antipsychotics would be an added bonus. I would have movies and music ready to go. If your not tripping balls yet, having a phone number or two would be cool also. If you start getting overwhelmed at some point, realize it's the medicine and nothing else. Smooth sailing my friend. Next time, get some n2o for your whip cream machine. ;)

Last edited:
Sorry, I'm new here- not sure what's the norm. Is Xanax ok for the anti psychotic thing? Would be the sixth trip.

Xanax will be fine. Just don't take it until you have to. If this dose is 360ug, what kind of doses did you work with before?

Between 240 and 360. However this will be the first time taking all of them at once. Previously re-dosed an hour in, so perhaps a slightly weaker peak

Personally I don't like to do psychedelics alone that much, to me it's very much a social thing, I like to hang out and joke around with people.

But do you like art/drawing? That's a great activity to do while high on LSD/other psychedelics IMO

This is my first trip alone, wanted to try it. Yeah, I know that can be really cool- unfortunately, I suck at art haha. Still going to try drawing though I think.

ODogg, excellent points brought up by the other posters. You say you suck at art? Practice. Do stuff you do not usually do. Now safety first of course, but explore. There are a few things I can't/won't do, without an altered state of consiousness. Have a blast.

I like mushrooms alone because the trip isn't near as long as LSD.
LSD alone is fine as long as you're able to go outside and kill a long period of time exploring, if it's pouring rain or middle of winter it can be kinda shitty

Start watching nature videos. My favorite is national geographic or BBC Life.

I like mushrooms alone because the trip isn't near as long as LSD.
LSD alone is fine as long as you're able to go outside and kill a long period of time exploring, if it's pouring rain or middle of winter it can be kinda shitty

Yeah I feel exactly the same way. I find it extremely difficult to actually sit around in one space for an extended period of time on LSD. I feel compelled to go out and walk around, the drug just pumps so much adrenaline through your body you just kind of feel compelled to go out and do shit (or at least I do)

sometimes tripping alone can be weird in a bad way for me. My pals keep me grounded and LSD is a bit social for me. me lost in my thoughts is one thing. lost in my thoughts and tripping alone...ill wait for the next music festival lol. I like to feed off the energy around me but its just a personal preference.

I would at least have some outdoor activity planned. Go for a walk or a hike or something then come back and chill and watch cool videos or listen/play some tunes. Obviously don't drive. Sometimes I need to feel like i am doing something for an hour or two. Make sure your house is clean and you have your shit together bc sometimes just tripping alone can remind you of your day to day life and all the stuff you have to take care of.

Watch movies, play videogames, play with my cats/dogs, read, and my favourite is to just think and let my thoughts spiral off wherever they may.

I prefer tripping alone, and have actually never tripped around another human being.

Tom

(Oh yeah, I would probably hate tripping outdoors if I ever tried it - one time I went up on the roof of my house during a snowstorm to see what the world looked like, and as expected, it was white. Boring, so I went back inside)

^Huh. I went to a park last time I tripped acid and it was literally the best thing for me, set a great mood for the rest of the day.

Indeed. Looking back the trips I had by myself really were the best ones. It really is like mental masturbation almost.

lol literally. it gets a little frustrating tho OP. my mind craves company when alone and hates company when accompanied.