• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

What pharmaceutical calms your nerves?

Something like what alcohol would do. Something you can take as needed, before an event which would make you nervous. Not propranolol, because that stuff feels aweful in a way I can't even describe. And no benzos, or anything as addictive.
400mgs of Magnesium Glycinate and a gram of Taurine. You don't need pharmaceuticals to "calm the nerves".

Something like what alcohol would do. Something you can take as needed, before an event which would make you nervous. Not propranolol, because that stuff feels aweful in a way I can't even describe. And no benzos, or anything as addictive.
For me nothing beats a good opiate

Those are therapeutic doses, none of these drugs are particularly recreational. I imagine they are both body weight dependent and work better on an empty stomach like most drugs.

They are all pretty much mild sedatives. Hydroxyzine is frequently used to potentiate opioids, and can be quite sedating. Clonidine and Baclofen are both good for dealing with physical anxiety.
How long does it take efore you feel the effects of clonidine? I took 0.1 mg a day for the second day now and i feel absolutely nothing.

Came here to suggest Clonidine. Works especially well for PTSD. I usually use 0.1-0.3mg if I get bad vasoconstriction during a trip.
It's pretty mild, but there's little to no addictive potential or euphoria and it lacks the negative physical + health effects that kratom has (Especially long term)
To the people suggesting Kratom, the YouTuber PsychedSubstance is a prime example of the dangers of long-term use. Long-term use caused his testosterone levels to plummet to that of an adult woman to the point that he is now on prescription steroids to treat the problem. Kratom is better than prescription opioids, but it should not be used long-term unless absolutely necessary (e.g. chronic pain)

That effing sucks but you didn't miss that much, trust me bro. Hydroxyzine is great for itching which i get because of atopic dermatitis. I don't notice it to have any sedative or anxiolytic effects even though it should have.
UK mate. On a methadone script. Maybe it was my reluctance to try SSRI need due to the sexual dysfunction that made them think this guy's a junkie pervert??

Maybe I should give SSRIs a go but low dose and not Zoloft

Now, this is not a Pharmaceutical but, my nerve calming tonic, good, highest qualty kava.

Check it out. No liver damage just never mix with alcohol, entirely non physically addictive.

Kava is very sociable like alcohol, but never gives rise to aggression, misunderstanding or worse.

Primarily used for Anxiety and nerve and nervous mind calming.

If you want some easy links, anyone shout me, good references, regional cultivates etc.
Yes I’d like some good links please 😎

Sadly, only benzos work for me. I avoid them these days because they caused me lots of problems in the past.
Gotta admit I miss em sometimes.
Still addicted after all these years?

Who let this Jackass in here? Opiates are for the purposes of mitigating pain in only those who are well, practically dead already.

In all seriousness Opioids are the slegehammer. Save those for when you catch your brother in bed with your wife. They'll do the trick then.
For me nothing beats them

In all seriousness Opioids are the slegehammer. Save those for when you catch your brother in bed with your wife. They'll do the trick then.
MATE, when I broke up with my ex gf, after 3 months I saw her drunk making out and leaving a bar in a cab with this mothereffer. I couldn't care less cause I had 5 ampoules of pure morphine hydrochloride in my room. I bet the rush I felt IVing felt better than the sex they had 😄 🤣 😂

400mgs of Magnesium Glycinate and a gram of Taurine. You don't need pharmaceuticals to "calm the nerves".
There's this crippling mental illness, you may have heard of called anxiety