Film & Television

Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Film What movies are you really looking forward to seeing?

Crew or Key?

Also, I read The Rum Diaries by h.s.t. and it was, well, not stellar (One of his first attempts at fiction/memoir). So the film will probably comprise Johnny Depp acting superbly wasted on a beach.

Wait, wasn't that Pirates of the Carribean?

Well, don't get too upset, the sequel to Pirates is supposed to feature Depp's muse: Keith Richards!... as his father... only film will tell.

Paul Thomas Anderson has announced a project based on the book Oil! by Upton Sinclair. That's the movie I'm probably most looking forward to seeing.

Roger&Me said:
Paul Thomas Anderson has announced a project based on the book Oil! by Upton Sinclair. That's the movie I'm probably most looking forward to seeing.

yep me too. hopefully he can find a place for philip seymour hoffman, and keep the streak alive =D

also looking forward to roger avarys adaptation of the bret easton ellis novel " glamorama" as i quite liked " rules of attraction"

charlie & the cholate factory
flight plan
lord of war
capote
the libertine (johnny depp)
the exorcism of emily rose

Im looking forward to seeing a few of the new ones that just came out but I doubt Ill see them before they hit the video store. I just rented Human Traffic and am going to give it another try. The first time I just watched like 5 mins of it before I left.

i'm probably going to go see The Island this weekend, cos i'm curious. i like the whole replicant idea, and both scarlett johansson and ewan mcgregor are great actors who usually star in great films. so, yep.

and i'll also be watching Tarkovsky's - Andre Rublev sometime in the following week, which i'm pretty excited about, as i hear great great things about this movie. like really great. i want to get into more russian cinema.

Last edited:
^^^ Stalker is a great Tarkovsky movie. Highly recommended!!

I'm looking forward to seeing the adaptation of "The Rum Diaries." Johnny Depp reprises his Hunter S. Thompson role. Terry Gilliam however (F&L) will not be directing this.

When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.

The new Narnia.
Kong - directed by Peter Jackson.
The new Johnny Cash movie named Walk the Line (J Phoenix, Reese Witherspoon) proves to be the white mans answer to last years Ray.
Syriana (George Clooney, Matt Damon) - is from the makers of Traffic. They basically take the same approach they had in the last movie, but apply it to terrorism instead of drugs.
Jarhead (Jamie Foxx, Jake Gyllenhaal) - Dark comedy about Gulf War made by Sam Mendes.
FlightPlan (Jodie Foster) - Her little girl disappears . . . from a plane during mid-flight, should be interesting.
All the Kings Men - Insane cast including Sean Penn, Jude Law, Kate Winslet, Athony Hopkins, Mark Ruffalo.

all these movies should be out by december 05

I cant WAIT to see the new Johnny Cash movie with Joaquin Phoenix and REese Witherspoon. Like, im freaking DYING TO WATCH IT=D