• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What is your favorite drug to do with other people?

What is your favorite drug to do with other people?

• Marijuana & Hashish

Votes: 41 14.4%
  • Alcohol

Votes: 37 13.0%
  • Stimulants (cocaine/crack, amp/meth)

Votes: 29 10.2%
  • Benzodiazepines & Barbiturates

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Opiates (specify if heroin or other IV opiates)

Votes: 22 7.7%
  • Hallucinogens

Votes: 29 10.2%
  • Ecstasy (MDMA, MDA, MDE, et al)

Votes: 113 39.8%
  • Dissociatives (Ketamine, DXM, PCP, nitrous oxide)

Votes: 7 2.5%
  • Not mentioned. I'm posting it below.

Votes: 6 2.1%

• Total voters
it used to be mdma, but it's lost its magic. in the beginning it was all about love and friendship and getting insights into personal problems etc.
my last couple of mdma sessions however were only about getting as fucked up as possible, as the empathogenic effects seemed to fade away.

a nice salvia session with the right group of people can be very funny, scary(in a good way) and it really puts things into perspective. to me salvia is like medicine due to its antidepressive effects. if i get depressed and have some sally.d i get together with my friends, i blaze, some others take some tokes, and we(most of us) just laugh our asses off, and the next week or often longer, life acually feels interesting, and the other sally smokers also report mental well-being for a time.

the sally trip itself is ofc the main attraction, but watching people who just smoked.. it's almost a high in itself, unless they badtrip/get too confused. that i know to be no fun, but even people who freak out, though they dont want to do it again, proclaims that it was worth it

Last edited:
I honestly like to do opiates with people. Everyone is in a good mood, wanting to talk, and will just chill.

Nothing like 6-7 people sitting around busting lines of Ketamine watching Adult Swim. haha that was one of the best nights ever.

Ecstasy...its almost a must to at least have someone else around as far as I am concerned.

Never understood how people can stand to be around others on dissociatives though, too confusing.

Stims for me right now. Tonight (well the past 60 hours total) was a great night. I accidentally took more than I wanted too and realized. I didn't let that bother me to much and I had a very clean social time. Alone with 1 person, then hung out right after with someone else...

It was dex btw.

Stims for me right now. Tonight (well the past 60 hours total) was a great night. I accidentally took more than I wanted too and realized. I didn't let that bother me to much and I had a very clean social time. Alone with 1 person, then hung out right after with someone else...

It was dex btw.

Hallucinogens but only with people I'm quite close with.

Everything else I mostly prefer to do alone.

I guess it boils down to who your with, you know? If I`m at a bar,well its gonna be drinks and maybe some coke. If its me and my girl or my tight group of friends then it would be stims, opiates,trips of any kind,E,methylone and of course more booze.
By myself, strong opiates,e,methylone,adderall, 2c-b,2c-t-2,acid really any thing...benzos. I`m not picky.

MDMA for sure.

Weed, benzodiazepines and alcohol would have to be my second choice, as I enjoy them all equally.

Well I don't really consider alcohol a "drug" I like to think of it as a good time in a bottle :|

I'm a little happy today since I just started taking my 5-htp vitamins again :D and am patiently awaiting me rolling balls off on NYE but anyways... I love rolling with other people it's just that special appreciation you have for all people and things when your rolling your ass off that makes MDMA a social drug like no other.

how do you turn a benzo into a social drug? seriously, cuz i cant even imagine how i would go about doing it...

is it because it makes you relaxed enough to say more or what?

^ At the right dose, many benzos can be quite euphoric - stimulating even - I find. Temazepam is my favourite for this effect. Not entirely dissimilar to alcohol or GBL/GBH I suppose - relaxes you and lowers inhibitions. Too many - or if mixed with too much alcohol - are really not very social, admittedly.

I find all drugs to be great alone or in the right social situation. Does have to be the right social situation for some of them though, for sure. If I could could only choose one single, solitary, lonely lil drug to take in a social setting forevermore and no other - assuming I got to keep all the rest to play with by myself - it would be MDMA cos it can work in any situation at the right dose. LSD would probably be second for the same reason.

With other people also doing it, LSD is a blast. I couldn't do acid around other peeps who aren't tripping. But if everyone is doing some, LSD is a laugh-fest!!
5 of us went to see Jethro Tull at the Chicago Auditorium right after Aqualung was released [doing microdot]. We took the subway & were laughing our asses off in the train. It was amazing we even found the place, we were peaking so damn hard.
We made it into the place & found a place to plop down [general admission]. The 5 of us were like, "Everyone knows we're trippin' balls...they're all looking this way!!" & of course, nobody was even aware we existed, but you know how LSD can get 1 a bit paranoid.
What a fun concert!! 8(8(8(8(8(

oh man thats an easy one, but only because I do it so often...I chose alcohol...