• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What is your favorite drug to do with other people?

What is your favorite drug to do with other people?

• Marijuana & Hashish

Votes: 41 14.4%
  • Alcohol

Votes: 37 13.0%
  • Stimulants (cocaine/crack, amp/meth)

Votes: 29 10.2%
  • Benzodiazepines & Barbiturates

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Opiates (specify if heroin or other IV opiates)

Votes: 22 7.7%
  • Hallucinogens

Votes: 29 10.2%
  • Ecstasy (MDMA, MDA, MDE, et al)

Votes: 113 39.8%
  • Dissociatives (Ketamine, DXM, PCP, nitrous oxide)

Votes: 7 2.5%
  • Not mentioned. I'm posting it below.

Votes: 6 2.1%

• Total voters
any drug, doesnt matter. its just friends and drugs:) good combo:D

speed(ice,meth, amp, dex, rit), M?D** and weed are the only drugs I enjoy with people because most times I want to do talk and be active/sociualise. witgh otheer drugs I want to relax or do some deep thinking and often i want to be alone for it. :) Im a person that can be very comfortable and happy alone for long times.

LSD - I have learned so much with other people about things i would have never talked about sober

Speed - i seriously have made relatioships solely because of that drug. especially dex in settings where you dont know a person but just sit there and end up talking for 9 hours straight. this drug truly changed my social life forever

I found DOB to be very empathy enhancing and energizing.
2 days of snowball fighting in deep woods with 5 tripping friend.... without pause LOL

Good old alcohol, while far from a wonder drug, is probably the best (and most easily accesible/socially acceptable) social lubricant out there...

I voted for good old alcohol. But if I could pick a combo alcohol and mdma together was a true blast; especially while watching live music.

tramadol is great to do with people. it's all calm but stimulating too. perfect chill party drug.

i also love doing opiates with a few really close friends and music playing...good talks

DXM is always interesting with others around

and booze, of course

nothing better than opiates with benzos and falling asleep with someone... just nodding off and on all night mmmmm

lately ive been taking a lot of methadone with my girl :D sweet sweet bliss

drug to do with others

actually I answer STIMs to both - - like doing meth with others and crack alone.

This is quite a tough choice. MDMA is the only drug I really can't imagine being worth it alone, and it is probably the most fun you can have on a Friday night with the right people, but the fact that you have to space it out so much and find friends who want to roll makes it hard to fit into normal social situations, whereas alcohol is universal and can be enjoyed several times a week without as much ill effect (assuming a certain level of moderation and consumption of water).

And I love tripping with people a lot, or just drinking coffee and smoking cigarettes with people. Most drugs I do I treat as social drugs, except salvia, which I still do with people for safety reasons.

I think as far as really connecting with people, particularly good friends, MDMA, and as far as easing normal social situations, alcohol. And both are better when combined with coffee and cigarettes.

i went with alcohol. much more of a social lubricant than anything else in my opinion with the addition its legal.

i have a best friend who i like doing benzos and painkillers with and another good friend who ill take ecstacy with on ocassions as well as speed.

i love acid with good friends.

ganj and cocaine and MDMA would all tie for a close second.

Opiates and ecstasy. But this isn't fair, ecstasy should be taken out - it's called an empathogen for christ's sake, and it makes you feel like these two smilies: %) =D .

phrozen said:
Alcohol.

Most people don't use the other drugs mentioned, and if they did, they'd probably act like assholes on them. :\
QFT. =D