• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

What is wrong with the MDMA available today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two seconds in google vektor... This is why it took me awhile to respond, people like this make me irate. I need breaks from idiocy or else I’d eat a bullet. When people disregard all evidence for their own beliefs I begin to get emotional myself..

“In chemistry a one-pot synthesis is a strategy to improve the efficiency of a chemical reaction whereby a reactant is subjected to successive chemical reactions in just one reactor.”

Are we clear now??? Also looking back I never ONCE said “steps” you brought it up assuming I did but again you need to read more clearly. I know this because I took the time to re-read as well as knowing myself well enough to use the term I meant.

At this point vektor your frankly looking like a moron. The PMK glycidate to PMK CAN be done in a single reactor, or as we like to say a “one pot.” The acid or base used would have little bearing on the reduction, it may effect yields a bit but the synthesis WOULD work. Come to think of it, the acid or base used wouldn’t completely wreck other synthesis routes either.

-GC

Last edited:
Just got a bit of what is supposed to be really good loved up MDMA that I'm hoping to try soon, I'm quite excited. It looks very similar to the MehDMA I found in this same locality in October of 2017, which is concerning since I've never seen MDMA in the same greyish hue besides that meh batch, but I've heard from reputable sources it's good. Here's to hoping it's got the magic!

I also still have a decent amount of that MehDMA from Oct. '17. So if it is good, I will then have a couple hundred milligrams of both good and meh stuff that could be compared in a lab.

psy997 - I am really eager to hear how your experience is. When do you plan to take it?

Also, you commented:
"I believe I can speak for the main players in this thread when I say that the attachment here is not to proposed mechanisms of action, if you will, but instead to our own personal experience as corroborated by now large amounts of others' experiences, both physiological and psychological."

At the heart of my interest is my own experience and how to improve it, yes. But I also want to understand why the effects profile is different and how to effectively differentiate between the products. I feel this is a public safety concern that is flying under the radar of the major harm reduction players, and it needs to be addressed.

My concert plans got wrecked by rain and the show was cancelled. I may go ahead and try it anyway tomorrow. Maybe I will update all of ya'll with live updates. :)

As for the recent negativity brought here by a newcomer to the thread...this has been a very supportive and open eared community where we have been able to share objective observation and data in a collaborative fashion. We want information and contribution, but personal attacks are so unwarranted and pointless, especially against long standing and valued members of the community.

Guys and girls. I'm verty curious to know if you have any thoughts on this very interesting discovery I made last night on Instagram:

[link removed]

This guy is hugely touting the S isomer as being superior. I know it is more potent weight for weight and faster acting, vs the R isomer, and slightly more so than Racemic.

But I am also aware that it is not that black and white and that there is a significant subjective difference in the experiences of the S isomer vs racemic, with racemic generally preferred and regarded as being subjectively superior by Alexander shulgin and test subjects.

Anyway this guy on IG looks to have hands down the purest MDMA product I have personally ever seen. He says 97% purity.

I made an enquiry and was told:

"Greetings. Thanks for your interest in the S isomer. MDMA consists of two stereoisomers; the R and the S, each producing a different effect. The R isomer is responsible for the “speedy” effects, while the S isomer produces the feelings of empathy. Additionally the S isomer is more potent by weight, and faster acting. These observations are well documented by Dr. Shulgin. Isolating the S isomer provides a superior experience."

However, the minimum order is for 9 grams ("Tins".)
Any thoughts anybody? Have you all knowingly taken S isomer MDMA?

If not it could be very useful to this topic. I would love to try it.
Go on I dare somebody, order a 9 tin flatpack and see if you can draw any interesting conclusions.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am over here laughing out loud at the idea that there is just some random dude on instagram outright selling massive amounts of supposedly isomer specific MDMA.

I would be VERY suspicious of anyone who is that public with what they are selling, and advertising on Instagram. That seems very risky to me, and likely to get the seller and buyers in trouble (even if he is legit). Plus..good god...he wants you to order a lot. No way...way too dangerous.

Ask him to send you a free sample, LOL.

I'd love to try both isomers in isolation. Never knowingly experimented with one vs. the other. Very, very interesting that someone is advertising product like this.

Indigoaura, thank you for what you have said, and G Chem as always, that is precisely the sentiment I was aiming for.

Autotripper, I agree entirely with indigoaura, the main reason being however because the listing has the S and R around the wrong way. It is the S that is the “speedier” (really that means more euphoric) isomer. The R is anything but speedy but supplies something unique, that perhaps the average amphetamine does not. I think from the sounds of things however the “empathy” of MDMA really comes from that perfect mix of both isomers. That the so called supplier has made that fundamental error in relation to calling the R speedier, suggests to me that the whole thing is bogus.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts guys/girls. Well the dude replied to me saying that he will let me know if they ever start shipping single tins after I told him this would only be for self psychotherapy and I would only be looking for one tin.

I will look into the Speedier effects claim etc. It could be an innocent misconception/description, it does seem like a far from black and white issue with still very little information and subjective experience between the different isomers.

This is another guy on IG who represents 1plsd.de/to in Germany who I have been purchasing my semi legal grey area LSD homologues from.

I found this bloke on IG advertising the 1plsd and ALD 52 and I got my first tabs from him no problems. 1plsd is a grey legal area, I mean it is as far as I know technically illegal in the United Kingdom although there may be some loopholes whereby it is not punishable or strictly illegal to do with personal consumption and intent etc but nobody seems to be completely clear on this.

It is about to be made illegal in Germany. In the UK 1plsd and ald-52 are included in the psychoactive substances ban of 2016 I'm pretty sure.

But then so is this one, 4-Aco-Dmt. And I don't believe it is as much of a grey area but more straightforwardly prohibited.

And dude is blatantly advertising this on IG for sale in the UK. I am very tempted to get a gram of this but it is quite expensive although it works out a good price because there is about 40 trips worth per gram. And I know I can trust the guy totally.

Edit, I removed the link.

Last edited:
@AutoTripper, while you are certainly enlightening me about the underground world of instagram beyond kitten memes, I don't think you are supposed to post direct links to sources. You may want to take them off your posts and just reference in a vague way. Safer for the source that way.

I am still in shock that this is happening on Instagram. I have already gone down a long rabbit hole of hashtags that has lead me to some weird, underground EDM scene in my city. So, thanks for that!

In other news, barring some unforseen complication, I will be testing this new product in a few hours. I doubt many of you will read this before then, due to time differences, but here are my current burning questions.

Should I use a capsule at all or should I just swallow the crystal?

Should I crush the crystal or leave it a solid?

Also, still toying with the dosage. I don't know the strength or purity, so it is hard to know how to proceed. I've done 130 mg in the past and been underwhelmed, but this may be different. Right now, planning to stick to the 130 mg as it gives me a point of comparison to previous experiences.

I am not pre-loading with anything. Leaving the vitamin C out until the comedown.

I'll keep you posted.

@AutoTripper, while you are certainly enlightening me about the underground world of instagram beyond kitten memes, I don't think you are supposed to post direct links to sources. You may want to take them off your posts and just reference in a vague way. Safer for the source that way.

I am still in shock that this is happening on Instagram. I have already gone down a long rabbit hole of hashtags that has lead me to some weird, underground EDM scene in my city. So, thanks for that!

In other news, barring some unforseen complication, I will be testing this new product in a few hours. I doubt many of you will read this before then, due to time differences, but here are my current burning questions.

Also, still toying with the dosage. I don't know the strength or purity, so it is hard to know how to proceed. I've done 130 mg in the past and been underwhelmed, but this may be different. Right now, planning to stick to the 130 mg as it gives me a point of comparison to previous experiences.

I am not pre-loading with anything. Leaving the vitamin C out until the comedown.

I'll keep you posted.
Well firstly, have a wonderful time. If I may share my gut's thoughts on your enquiry (which I'm really not qualified to do lol considering I haven't dosed for 14 years)-

I think I would personally use a capsule I have absolutely no problem using capsules to ingest things they are very benign and simply cease to exist as soon as they hit your stomach pretty much.
And I may also choose to crush the crystal down a bit before placing in a capsule if I felt confident about doing this tidily without losing any little crumbs because I'm rather OCD about that type of thing ha ha.

I think I would go that route myself. Dosage wise, I think that sounds good too. I keep what I consider to be the benchmark original old skool White Dove (and similar logos) of the early 90's- around 125-130 mg, in mind.

They were proper pills. One pill was a magical experience by itself. 3 at a rave was ample and bliss, amazing afterglow and return to planet. But as you say 130mg has been underwhelming before, maybe add a tiny bit extra, like 135 mg. If the crystal is actually more potent, that extra 5 mg should not prevent you from being able to gauge how much so in reference to past batches. It also may be nice to have an extra little cushion for peace of mind sake that you will have the full experience you would like to enjoy regardless of the experimental comparison.

But this is just my own neurotic OCD talking. I hope there appears to be some logic there anyhow.

Regarding Instagram. People are using the platform alright, very widely and openly. After a while their page will get taken down then they just start up a new one, but in the meantime, they recruit over to the encrypted Wickr Me app and IG becomes obsolete.

There are a lot of scammers of course but also a lot of legits too. I have a few 250ug Sunshine Blotters from a separate guy whose page with blotter art I came across. We chatted in Wickr and took it from there.

Anyway, truly wishing you a marvellous evening, and I'd like to say a sincere thank you to you for your openess, acceptance, support and invaluable advice and thoughts on all things since I have participated here recently.
It is a sincerely appreciated anyway.

Roll safe! ☺

Last edited:
@AutoTripper I am actually leaning towards putting the crystals in the capsule and then hitting it with a hammer to crush the crystal. Maybe. That seems like it would crush the crystal without destroying the capsule or losing any product. Due to how the crystals are, I think the dose I currently have measured out is 133 mg. The other crystals were big and I would have needed to crush them to add more, and it did not seem worth it to pursue that.

(Sidenote, I am pretty sure I am sensitive to the gelatin capsules like you, and I also use the cellulose variety.)

Thanks for your kind words!

Guys and girls. I'm verty curious to know if you have any thoughts on this very interesting discovery I made last night on Instagram:

[link removed]

This guy is hugely touting the S isomer as being superior. I know it is more potent weight for weight and faster acting, vs the R isomer, and slightly more so than Racemic.

But I am also aware that it is not that black and white and that there is a significant subjective difference in the experiences of the S isomer vs racemic, with racemic generally preferred and regarded as being subjectively superior by Alexander shulgin and test subjects.

Anyway this guy on IG looks to have hands down the purest MDMA product I have personally ever seen. He says 97% purity.

I made an enquiry and was told:

"Greetings. Thanks for your interest in the S isomer. MDMA consists of two stereoisomers; the R and the S, each producing a different effect. The R isomer is responsible for the “speedy” effects, while the S isomer produces the feelings of empathy. Additionally the S isomer is more potent by weight, and faster acting. These observations are well documented by Dr. Shulgin. Isolating the S isomer provides a superior experience."

However, the minimum order is for 9 grams ("Tins".)
Any thoughts anybody? Have you all knowingly taken S isomer MDMA?

If not it could be very useful to this topic. I would love to try it.
Go on I dare somebody, order a 9 tin flatpack and see if you can draw any interesting conclusions.

immediately cut off all communication and NEVER EVER use instagram to score stuff. Thats just the dumbest thing ive ever heard of. That practice should stop immediately for yourself. Dont buy.

Last edited by a moderator:

I'll keep you posted.

it doesnt matter how you take it. Crushed, full, in a cap. Nothign will change. Dont over-think it.

136 mg in a cellulose capsule @ 6:00 pm.

I did not crush it, just left it how it was.

I'm going to live update all of you. ;)

and, epic11...I have found a notable difference between capsule types. I don't think any detail is too small in this situation.

Not feeling anything at 6:30 pm. No eye dilation.

I had lunch around 12:30 today, and then did not have any dinner, so I don't think that is a factor.

immediately cut off all communication and NEVER EVER use instagram to score stuff. Thats just the dumbest thing ive ever heard of. That practice should stop immediately for yourself. Dont buy.
With due respect, I think you are slightly missing the point here. The "activity" is taking place outside of IG. Not actually through the website. It is more like a global meeting place. It cant be any more risky than tne deep/dark web where there is a much more determined DEA effort and focus.

If I want a gram of 4-Aco-Dmt from matey in UK, or I trusted the S Isomer geezer and was ready to order- I dont need to go to Instagram at all. That step has already been bypassed. Obviously its still risky, but so is any such type of activity. Call it a calculated risk.

Except maybe a lot harder to know who to trust on IG, easier for scammers. But it is pretty run of mill. You would not believe how many people follow me literally every day to get my attention so they can try and sell me their medical weed including in this country where they are blatantly trading it in huge quantities every single day all over the country and it looks like good stuff as well.

I instantly "remove" them, I dont want hundreds of followers who just want to sell my a wide variety if cannabis products. They do my head in really these geezers, I mean the nerve right??

I do try and keep the lowest profile myself I'm just making innocent little enquiries initially without going into any detail being subtle then further discussion can take place elsewhere. Just for a couple trips here and there, is it REALLY such a big deal in the scheme of things and the vastness of the world?

@indigoaura I would say how glad I am to catch the show in time, except it sounds like it has been a slight letdown so far. I hope that redose elevates the experience for you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.