• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

What is wrong with the MDMA available today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It may not enhance the quality of the roll, but it may if you are somewhat burnt out with MDMA.
You would probably have to take a regular regime of it to get results. It's not a one-shot fix.
It sure does quicken post-roll recovery for myself. I take good amounts (probably around 2 grams) during and especially at the end of the roll.
I also use it every day along with my other supplements:
- ALA
- ALCAR
- ECGC (green tea extract)
- milk thistle
- magnesium citrate
- zinc citrate
- taurine (lots!)
- vitamin B complex, B12, C, D, E

Grapefruit extract may prolong/enhance your roll. I take this pre-roll, but it's probably not necessary.
I used to take piracetam as well, which made a difference, but discontinued. It just wasn't necessary either as my rolls are always great.

Jeez, how the fuck can you afford to take that lot as well as drugs?

A heroin habit would be cheaper...

It may not enhance the quality of the roll, but it may if you are somewhat burnt out with MDMA.
You would probably have to take a regular regime of it to get results. It's not a one-shot fix.
It sure does quicken post-roll recovery for myself. I take good amounts (probably around 2 grams) during and especially at the end of the roll.
I also use it every day along with my other supplements:
- ALA
- ALCAR
- ECGC (green tea extract)
- milk thistle
- magnesium citrate
- zinc citrate
- taurine (lots!)
- vitamin B complex, B12, C, D, E

Grapefruit extract may prolong/enhance your roll. I take this pre-roll, but it's probably not necessary.
I used to take piracetam as well, which made a difference, but discontinued. It just wasn't necessary either as my rolls are always great.

Lol, well I do buy them from bulk supplement places online, so that makes a significant cost savings.
I also collect them gradually as they run out, so it's not a big outlay of cash all at once.
At any rate, I find that the health investment is worth it, especially since I am in my 60's.

And no, my former heroin addiction was significantly more expensive ;)

Lol, well I do buy them from bulk supplement places online, so that makes a significant cost savings.
I also collect them gradually as they run out, so it's not a big outlay of cash all at once.
At any rate, I find that the health investment is worth it, especially since I am in my 60's.

You've obviously never shopped at Holland & Barett then...

(UK 'health' supplement store)

You've obviously never shopped at Holland & Barett then...

(UK 'health' supplement store)

For whatever it is worth, I did not just try NAC once. I followed the protocol laid out in the published research about methamphetamine users and damaged dopamine systems. I can't recall now what it was, but there is a thread somewhere on BL. I had other notable effects from NAC that made it difficult for me to maintain the dosage in the study, but I did take it throughout a month or so before a roll to see if I would have any notable change.

One supplement that did seem too improve my roll was citicoline. Maybe it was coincidence, but the roll I had after that was better than usual. However, the citicoline increased the frequency and intensity of my migraines, so I discontinued it.

For whatever it is worth, I did not just try NAC once. I followed the protocol laid out in the published research about methamphetamine users and damaged dopamine systems. I can't recall now what it was, but there is a thread somewhere on BL. I had other notable effects from NAC that made it difficult for me to maintain the dosage in the study, but I did take it throughout a month or so before a roll to see if I would have any notable change.

One supplement that did seem too improve my roll was citicoline. Maybe it was coincidence, but the roll I had after that was better than usual. However, the citicoline increased the frequency and intensity of my migraines, so I discontinued it.

Greetings to all

My name is Diego, I´m from southern Europe and I´m new arround here.

I have read several pages of this thread and I would like to share my experience with mdma. I have been using mdma since the late 90s. Some years I did not use anything, and others 1, 2 or 3 times. They were always doses of approximately 80-100- 150 mg, almost always analyzed in Energy Control. The last few times I have had it mixed with mushrooms and dancing, and I must say that it is a real delight for the senses.

All the experiences were very satisfactory, reaching the desired effects. Strong euphoria, stimulation, disinhibition, desire to dance and strong emotional connection. Over time I have not noticed fundamental variations in experiences. Just one. At first they were more innocent experiences and now they are somewhat more mature but it is normal. At the end of the 90s I was more innocent and now a little less.

I keep reading your coments.

Last edited:
Greetings to all

My name is Diego, I´m from southern Europe and I´m new arround here.

I have read several pages of this thread and I would like to share my experience with mdma. I have been using mdma since the late 90s. Some years I did not use anything, and others 1, 2 or 3 times. They were always doses of approximately 80-100- 150 mg, almost always analyzed in Energy Control. The last few times I have had it mixed with mushrooms and dancing, and I must say that it is a real delight for the senses.

All the experiences were very satisfactory, reaching the desired effects. Strong euphoria, stimulation, disinhibition, desire to dance and strong emotional connection. Over time I have not noticed fundamental variations in experiences. Just one. At first they were more innocent experiences and now they are somewhat more mature but it is normal. At the end of the 90s I was more innocent and now a little less.

I keep reading your coments.

I started to roll in 1998. And OMG! For some strange reason, the names had something to do with the way the ecstasy or the MDMA in the stamped had to say. For example, Peaches and Cream: You felt as smooth and creamy. Butterflies: The MDMA in the batch would come in waves of warm bliss and euphoria, just like the subtle flapping of the wings of a butterfly. Hugs and Kisses: Felt all lovey dovey. I dont think it has to do with LSD or psychology. They all hit in an awesome and unique way. Todays are good but something about them are not as long lasting and different.

I started to roll in 1998. And OMG! For some strange reason, the names had something to do with the way the ecstasy or the MDMA in the stamped had to say. For example, Peaches and Cream: You felt as smooth and creamy. Butterflies: The MDMA in the batch would come in waves of warm bliss and euphoria, just like the subtle flapping of the wings of a butterfly. Hugs and Kisses: Felt all lovey dovey. I dont think it has to do with LSD or psychology. They all hit in an awesome and unique way. Todays are good but something about them are not as long lasting and different.

Different topic, but I was wondering if you ever got a chance to check out 5-MAPB?
If so, how did you like it?

Different topic, but I was wondering if you ever got a chance to check out 5-MAPB?
If so, how did you like it?

Status
Not open for further replies.