• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

What is wrong with the MDMA available today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^Yup. Shit an A/B extraction with the proper washes would too, and is easier for most reading this thread to try. I’ve seen beautiful crystals form from a proper A/B, followed by dry acetone wash and re-X.

Distillation of the freebase though is huge and if a chemist were to perform an A/B followed by a careful fractional distillation, that would be some very pure product. I’d guess 98+%.

I’ve been curious to try a mini A/B on the supposedly awesome G6 pills I have..

If anyone needs tips on any purification techniques don’t hesitate to ask.

-GC

Most molly going around these days are baggies of MDA. No MDMA.

And where are those ILY, ecstasy tablets? 5 a pop. Now it's 20?
What gives, Mates?

Do you do any research at all or just spout shit?? Have you read any of this thread? Have you studied any of this topic in the slightest? I already know the answers to these questions based on this and other posts.

-GC

I think you’re onto something there. Is MDMA racemic in the same way as amphetamine?

Yes, it is racemic. IIRC someone experimented with both isomers and with each the experience was completely different from racemic.

^^^Yup. Shit an A/B extraction with the proper washes would too, and is easier for most reading this thread to try. I’ve seen beautiful crystals form from a proper A/B, followed by dry acetone wash and re-X.

Would this get rid of, for example, the MDP2P found in @Hilopsilo 's brown sample?

@psy997 - I’ll write up a comprehensive step by step guide here in a day or so. Sorry I haven’t already. Also to any mods, I’m assuming purification is ok when talking chemistry right?

@ThreePointCircle - Yessir, an acetone wash would actually grab a lot of it just by itself but to get it all you’d need to do an A/B or repeat acetone washes followed by re-X in isopropyl a few times which honestly the A/B is easier IMO.

The A/B could give us indication on whether it’s precursor oils like MDP2P causing the problems, or another amine like MDPH which would be not be taken out by the A/B.

In other words an a/b could tell us a lot and give us better direction on future experiments if it seems to fail in producing what we want.

-GC

Ah right. Thanks for the help @G_Chem . I've tried acetone wash and re-X in isopropyl before. It possibly made a small improvement but not much. I've been reading up/watching vids on fractional distillation and would fancy giving it a go if I can source the components without a crazy price tag. Also, as it appears to be all about patience and diligence I guess its with practicing on some other known substances before jumping into the deep end.

@ThreePointCircle - Without getting too specific, it isn’t too pricey to get yourself a little vacuum fractional distillation setup these days.

The only issue is amounts of MDMA your working with. Read up on micro distillation if your going to be working with a small amount. Obviously trying to distill a gram of MDMA freebase in a regular setup will have a lot of loss from the size of the setup.

I’m very curious to hear your results. Having this distillation setup, hot plate/mag stirrer, etc can be useful for a lot of things like making herbal medicines, flavor extracts and what not.

Honestly if someone were to perform an A/B, distill, and then re-X, this would likely be more pure than any MDMA said someone has ever come across before.

-GC

@psy997 - I’ll write up a comprehensive step by step guide here in a day or so. Sorry I haven’t already. Also to any mods, I’m assuming purification is ok when talking chemistry right?

In other words an a/b could tell us a lot and give us better direction on future experiments if it seems to fail in producing what we want.

-GC
That would be great...

a question for you, it is possible to revert the reductive amination process back to the ketone?

@G_Chem thanks for the tip, I'll look up micro distillation. I guess my priority is quality, not so worried about yield (as long as its enough to try out). My questions at the moment is what to look for in terms of cost effective pump and hot plate, stirrer. Seems like the glassware is reasonably cheap to get, but I don't know what counts as a false economy as I have no experience.

The MDMA available today doesn't work because of (1) widespread broadcast radio frequency destructive interference using the opposite of MDMA's resonance frequency or (2) because we are in Hades where most of us don't realize that we died decades ago or (3) both (1) & (2)? I really couldn't tell you. Except that I was murdered by police or police impersonators in Athens, Georgia in September, 1999. It was a point blank headshot in my apartment in a pre dawn raid. My naked body was dumped in the nearby Oconee river. Didn't have any great MDMA rolls again in particular after that.

Last edited:
My experience with acetone wash MDMA is that it seems slightly less irritating when insufflated and it seems slightly more potent by weight, but not more than 20% IME.
This would fit with the theory of inactive cuts used to increase crystal size.

Just have to say guys, it would be so nice if everybody who posts could learn to do so without being so unnecessarily flippant, facetious and pedantic.

I dont understand the indirect, childish immaturity and mocking nature of it? Can't we all just be adults and simply say what we mean as clearly as possible for others to understand without playing mind games or permanently enjoying an entirely private joke?

I dont understand the indirect, childish immaturity and mocking nature of it? Can't we all just be adults and simply say what we mean as clearly as possible for others to understand without playing mind games or permanently enjoying an entirely private joke?

?

The MDMA available today doesn't work because of (1) widespread broadcast radio frequency destructive interference using the opposite of MDMA's resonance frequency or (2) because we are in Hades where most of us don't realize that we died decades ago or (3) both (1) & (2)? I really couldn't tell you. Except that I was murdered by police or police impersonators in Athens, Georgia in September, 1999. It was a point blank headshot in my apartment in a pre dawn raid. My naked body was dumped in the nearby Oconee river. Didn't have any great MDMA rolls again in particular after that.

Out there for sure. Yikes. Lay off the psyches my man. While i do understand there is probably things beyond our comprehension, this is reaching IMO.

Hey @G_Chem any pointers for the A/B would be awesome. I'm going to have a go at that first before trying the distillation. Talking of distillation, how expensive a vacuum pump do you need? I'm confused as to what would be needed.

Of Course The Truth Is Stranger Than Fiction. Fiction Has To Make Sense. (Samuel Clemens)

Status
Not open for further replies.