• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

What is wrong with the MDMA available today? - v2

They would especially focus hard on the obvious club kid types, the young bro wearing maybe a white tank, absurd bellbottom JNCOs, ADIDAS shoes, and bleach-blonde-tipped hair spiking through a neon green visor w/heart-shaped LED light-clips on the bill; or the girl clutching a pair of glow sticks, rocking costume wings (in April), a naive look, and a giant candy necklace w/a pacifier on it. These kids would get frisked just for being so conspicuous, and subsequently arrested if they had anything on them. But then, perhaps it wasn't a good idea to bring a gas mask slathered in Vicks vapor rub to the rave tonight after all, club kids…

If I were a cop, I'd come down hard on those idiots as well. Glowsticks are probably just about acceptable, but pacifiers, angel wings and gas masks? Just NO!

This guy don't need that shit...

I still can't understand why ketamine is considered a 'club drug'. Its probably the last thing I would consider taking in a social situation. It's a fuckin anaesthetic...

MDMA and a few bumps of ket/coke is a good combo according to Ms Diz who knows her pharmacology down to a T. She mods drug studies. You can always ask her as she is a firm believer in mitigating harm.

MDMA and a few bumps of ket/coke is a good combo according to Ms Diz who knows her pharmacology down to a T. She mods drug studies. You can always ask her as she is a firm believer in mitigating harm.

Does she? I didn't realise the Diz was back...

That's both surprising to me and a real shame. I thought you were an experienced old-school raver, but you've only done K once in your life?

Candy necklace raver types were helpful to those of us flipping pills, doses, and Ketamine at the rave… In the 90s, these events would get raided and shut down by L.E.…
…(aka: Six Down, The City's Finest, The Five Oh, The Boys in Blue, One Time, The Fuzz, Po-Po Penelopes, John Q. Law, or as I like to call them: NarcoSwine)…
I've been in ~a half dozen police raids of warehouse parties/raves from the late 90s and early 2000s.

These raids would really suck w/a head full of acid, one pocket fat w/cash, the other w/rolls, blotter, and bags of K I'd cooked up from liquid. I'd bring ~60 pressed pills – pressies of MDMA were the norm back then ("Molly" can be a shady bitch) – and sell all but maybe 8 of them, plus a few dozen hits of acid, and maybe a dozen bags of K at $20 each.

Picture this: the hypnotic, four-on-the-floor bass music stops and lights come on, but it's still kinda dark; except now there are some very intense, serious-faced LEOs in SWAT gear walking around—some w/guns drawn and some shining flashlights in ppl's eyes to see who looks the most fucked up. They're in people's faces with impromptu questions that smack of Miranda Rights violations. They would especially focus hard on the obvious club kid types, the young bro wearing maybe a white tank, absurd bellbottom JNCOs, ADIDAS shoes, and bleach-blonde-tipped hair spiking through a neon green visor w/heart-shaped LED light-clips on the bill; or the girl clutching a pair of glow sticks, rocking costume wings (in April), a naive look, and a giant candy necklace w/a pacifier on it. These kids would get frisked just for being so conspicuous, and subsequently arrested if they had anything on them. But then, perhaps it wasn't a good idea to bring a gas mask slathered in Vicks vapor rub to the rave tonight after all, club kids…
I was in my late 20s. When I would roll, all of a sudden I had to take care of everybody. If there was a teenager in a k-hole I would clean off the vomit, sit them up and find their friends.

I do not like being dissociated. Not being able to do normal things and not understanding why you can't figure it out is not something I find enjoyable.

I was in my late 20s. When I would roll, all of a sudden I had to take care of everybody. If there was a teenager in a k-hole I would clean off the vomit, sit them up and find their friends.

I do not like being dissociated. Not being able to do normal things and not understanding why you can't figure it out is not something I find enjoyable.

Word!

Dissociatives are best left at home, flat on your back and flying through space.

Does she? I didn't realise the Diz was back...
She’s on here sporadically afaik. She has a good heart. We did long distance dating for a bit, but I betrayed her trust and cheated on her, so now we are just friends. I was wrong. She is back as a mod though and I’m going to apply to be a mod in health and recovery.

I left the Lounge mod team because they didn’t back a temp ban I wanted to place on Coxenormous. We all know how that turned out. He assaulted and battered his ex-gf. My intuition was spot on.

He’s perma-banned.

Anyways, water under the bridge.

That's both surprising to me and a real shame. I thought you were an experienced old-school raver, but you've only done K once in your life?

Candy necklace raver types were helpful to those of us flipping pills, doses, and Ketamine at the rave… In the 90s, these events would get raided and shut down by L.E.…
…(aka: Six Down, The City's Finest, The Five Oh, The Boys in Blue, One Time, The Fuzz, Po-Po Penelopes, John Q. Law, or as I like to call them: NarcoSwine)…
I've been in ~a half dozen police raids of warehouse parties/raves from the late 90s and early 2000s.

These raids would really suck w/a head full of acid, one pocket fat w/cash, the other w/rolls, blotter, and bags of K I'd cooked up from liquid. I'd bring ~60 pressed pills – pressies of MDMA were the norm back then ("Molly" can be a shady bitch) – and sell all but maybe 8 of them, plus a few dozen hits of acid, and maybe a dozen bags of K at $20 each.

Picture this: the hypnotic, four-on-the-floor bass music stops and lights come on, but it's still kinda dark; except now there are some very intense, serious-faced LEOs in SWAT gear walking around—some w/guns drawn and some shining flashlights in ppl's eyes to see who looks the most fucked up. They're in people's faces with impromptu questions that smack of Miranda Rights violations. They would especially focus hard on the obvious club kid types, the young bro wearing maybe a white tank, absurd bellbottom JNCOs, ADIDAS shoes, and bleach-blonde-tipped hair spiking through a neon green visor w/heart-shaped LED light-clips on the bill; or the girl clutching a pair of glow sticks, rocking costume wings (in April), a naive look, and a giant candy necklace w/a pacifier on it. These kids would get frisked just for being so conspicuous, and subsequently arrested if they had anything on them. But then, perhaps it wasn't a good idea to bring a gas mask slathered in Vicks vapor rub to the rave tonight after all, club kids…
I had JNCO's. 32 waist, 17" bells at the bottom. Thoroughly shredded in the back.

The hilarious thing is that I would get done at the club while four or five in the morning. Go home crash for like 5 hours. Get up. Go to the gym workout, still rolling. Take a shower. Get dressed for the next party.

I can actually go to sleep on acid, MDA, MDMA while I'm rolling and then wake up depending on how much I've taken. Still rolling or tripping.

I guess I really am a freak of nature.

If I get bored with the experience of a particular substance like if i'm tripping or mushrooms or whatever, I'll just go to sleep. Freaks people the fuck out.

She’s on here sporadically afaik. She has a good heart. We did long distance dating for a bit, but I betrayed her trust and cheated on her, so now we are just friends. I was wrong. She is back as a mod though and I’m going to apply to be a mod in health and recovery.

I know mate. She's a fuckin top bird that's for sure. I knew she was back on the site, but didn't realise she was a mod again.

I'm considering re-applying for modship myself.

I know mate. She's a fuckin top bird that's for sure. I knew she was back on the site, but didn't realise she was a mod again.

I'm considering re-applying for modship myself.
What would you like to mod?

Just so there wouldn’t be any confusion, I would pour off last bit of solvent and remove darker colored crystals at the edge of mass crystallizing. Collecting those and than repeating whole process with acetone and again recrystallizing should be done not to waste too much ofc.

Much appreciated man. I also noticed increased positive effects with methanol re-X’ed product.

I replied on this post to say this technique should be utilized by those looking to purify. I’ve done this myself. Manually removing the nicest crystals and then re-X’ing that is something most don’t think to do. I’ve found it helps with DMT too as often they’ll be globs of yellow oil that can be worked around.

-GC

Ketamine alongside exstacy misses only a Ring lol.

However there is more symmetry, and real potentiation with lengevity, plus sparkle and lucudity normally lost on e's in out of a cartoon hallucination drift, v ljttle clear recollection of events.

While super high on acid, too up that way to be dreamified, that was the best.

Sky the limit. Special combo those two. I always used weed, 80& times too lots exstacy often shrooms as well.

Was all so pure clean strong uncut too, it seems logically odd how in my areaa, against expectation, after 2000 the press quality availability and previously Dutch then days high dosed became increasingly common IME right until 2005 too.

But I explain it by the way actual straight and in nearly all cases then too ultra pure both powder and crystal became basically a choice, option no niche folk's novelty anymore.

Was 25/50 but banging. Much pure white, both powder and crystal, also both seemed equal.

I had purple tinted crystals one night. Impurities or not astonishing exstacy. Took the entire gram myself friday night, with 1 gram uncut ket too haha.

So the presses really stepped up as it was 150-180 mg's v commonly at times/areas at leasr.

Anywhere near London espec.

That was considered v high strength then. As a 90's kid I drooled over Dutch pill analysees. 96-97 lull UK, scene infiltrated so many weaks like 40-70 mg's, with trillions original 120 mg plus Doves Dolphins Elephants Diamonds Ferraris (THEY were nuts too) so were the Elephants huge white crumbly comically excellent elephant stamp like the cliffs of Dover lol, literally.

But Dutch were high 100 mg's plus, even into 200 times.

2000 we saw this more standard in UK.

Also, I had pills so well pressed, hard, almost laminated. Like late 97 the 1st ever batch of REAL Mitsubishis.

I recall my older peer cousin Matthew trying to snap one in two, has scoreline too, f him & girlfriend.

All 3 us dropped a Dollar acid tab already never seen Mitzis before. I took one whole plus the acid loads huge cannabis bucket bongs- slate hash back then + regular.

But Matthew battled to break it, he exclaimed being impossible to snap was sign of a really good pill.

These were of v best too. Can't even really explain how much, by positing may have been 250 mg's of finest.

Many such firm laminates in time equally best.

But other style crumbly. Same deal still best going.

I see same thing today still. Some top presses never crumbling, others do.

I wonder actually, if crumbly presses nowdays are different? Better? Mmm.

Aw, cheers pal :In love:
You ever see that episode Fresh Prince Bel Air when judge drops dead.

Before says to Uncle Phillip in humour...

"You got my vote" :)

(ps. and, Yorkieman or not, nice tea for dunking biscuits or not, intruder intimidating Hedge trimmer, Yorkshire pu...lol, you're a softie at heart still!)

hmmm you sure? mdma and coke is well known as a fucking terrible mix, and rightly so

Yes, depending on quantity, if used together responsibly should result in the best possible time. Say you took 100mg mdma and some 100ug LSD, 20mg cocaine, 30mg ketamine. You’d likely be safe and having a ball.
Im sure it's definitely possible...I wouldn't be polluting my lsd with cocaine though personally, just doesn;t chime for me vibewise, but to each their own as ever

mdma plus coke though, just that combo especially when kinda partying simultaneously, most definitely better avoided as the coke just kills the roll..just no synergy chemically (or vibrationally again, imo/imo )...it's clear

now, if you were on the tail end of some mdma a line or two cocaine might be just the ticket....it's a young man's game though, that