• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

What is wrong with the MDMA available today? - v2

If it makes you feel better man they were somewhat of a “local” press. They never made it too far from their city of origin. (Chicago)

Interesting theory.

The best way to describe the mint roll was you almost didn’t even feel like you were high on a drug but you just had an overwhelming desire to talk and love for others came easily.

That’s how I like to differentiate between less pure MDMA vs really pure MDMA. It’s not like a drug, you don’t really feel much physically, but you are just loved up there’s no way you could feel like that without being high lol.

Also many mints were combo pills. Many had MDMA/MDA mixes, which MDA is less tolerance producing. Aka you can eat it more often, not that it’s good for you but you can. My only rough mint comedown was my first back in 07 but that was a straight MDA press and likely was still in their learning stages.

There was even one mint that people couldn’t figure out but I was certain contained just the right amount of high purity meth. We all felt amazing but come 8-9hrs later and still feeling wonderful we concluded there was something else. But in typical mint man fashion was the perfect amount whatever it was..

Alright I’ll stop derailing with my nostalgia ;)

-GC
Ha, its funny you say this....makes me think of everytime we roll and the phrase "its sooooo clean" comes out in droves. Though, really, the last roll was just like this. It was...so cleannn 😂

If it makes you feel better man they were somewhat of a “local” press. They never made it too far from their city of origin. (Chicago)

Interesting theory.

The best way to describe the mint roll was you almost didn’t even feel like you were high on a drug but you just had an overwhelming desire to talk and love for others came easily.

That’s how I like to differentiate between less pure MDMA vs really pure MDMA. It’s not like a drug, you don’t really feel much physically, but you are just loved up there’s no way you could feel like that without being high lol.

Also many mints were combo pills. Many had MDMA/MDA mixes, which MDA is less tolerance producing. Aka you can eat it more often, not that it’s good for you but you can. My only rough mint comedown was my first back in 07 but that was a straight MDA press and likely was still in their learning stages.

There was even one mint that people couldn’t figure out but I was certain contained just the right amount of high purity meth. We all felt amazing but come 8-9hrs later and still feeling wonderful we concluded there was something else. But in typical mint man fashion was the perfect amount whatever it was..

Alright I’ll stop derailing with my nostalgia ;)

-GC
Well just on that further information I would certainly have been down for that because I did particularly enjoy the MDMA experience as well especially when mixed with MDMA to temper it.

Always loved that extra crazy trippy Edge MDA could bring on Lower doses than necessary with MDMA. But very complimentary they were. Much better and more exhilarating above than MDMA combined with MDE. for example.

So it sounds to me like those mints would have been right down my street.

Grem limes, dome shsped, and the original snowballs were the best MDA pills I took virtually among some others. I even went to work one 6:30 a.m. Saturday morning after taking three-and-a-half 200mg MDA snowballs tripping out of my face to work in store all day long on the busy Saturday of the whole year my luck.

I had to take a micro flying glass with me just read the screen on the home shopping trolley and the items on the shelves lol.

I was rushing out of my absolute face as well, all day.

So perhaps it's not my brain that's something's wrong with? :)

So far I've been thinking my brain is unique. I can feel neither MDMA nor amphetamines. I can smoke tons of meth and I can tell I did something only by my heart rate and sweat.

I've done 300 mg of MDMA and... what I had I'd call a slightly heightened mood which lasted maybe a bit more than an hour.

Maybe the adulterants y'all talk about don't have any effect on some people but they do on others... Maybe if someone gave me MDMA that was cooked 20 years ago I'd be able to experience it...

I do wish I could experience mdma! But am actually glad meth didn't work on me and I trashed it for good... before it trashed me...

I wonder similarly, and in theory, if there is mdma that dumps the just right enough amount, but still leaves a bunch in reserves.
Theoretically, this could be related to monoamine transporters.

And @MindSeeker, yes we have talked about the possibility that some people are genetically inclined towards sensitivity to byproducts and other people are not. For example, people with more limited transporter activity may have their transporters completely blocked by the wrong contaminant, but people with ample transporter activity may not notice it. Theoretically, I think that is possible, but I have not seen any studies on this particular idea.

I have been following this thread for a long time, and although I can't really add any meaningful explanations I wonder if it would be helpful to report my own experience.

I first took MDMA at a few parties around 1998-2000 in San Francisco. It was as amazing and magical as everyone here reports, I can still remember those evenings in vivid detail. I didn't take it often enough to develop a tolerance, in total I probably did it 3-4 times back then. Eventually I moved to the UK, where I took MDMA again at a party in 2017. Over the course of the evening I took 2 pills, and it was absolutely mind-blowing, perhaps better than I remember from San Francisco days (then again, I had never taken such a high dose before).

Since then I've had maybe a dozen more experiences with MDMA in the UK, sometimes at home with my partner and sometimes at a party, and almost always with reagent-tested (but not with lab verified) product, and always at least 3 months apart. The experience has been really nice, and although it's nowhere near the mind-blowing explosions I remember from either San Francisco in the late 90's or from that one party in the UK in 2017, it's still been very good.

I've read and re-read the descriptions everyone has posted about meh-DMA, and I wouldn't say that describes my own experience. I do get some mydriasis, but not full dilation like I used to get. I also become very pro-social and chatty, but not as utterly in love with the universe as I used to get. And I certainly become more tactile and sensual, but previously I could bliss out just touching a couch or the grass, and now when I take the drug I feel really pleasant but I don't go around stroking the furniture. I wanted to post because I feel as though the thread has made a clear division between meh and magic, my experiences have been somewhere in the middle.

I'd also like to say a few things about the science, although I am not a chemist and am wildly outclassed on this thread!

I believe that the early MAPS studies employed a dose of 125mg plus a booster of 62.5mg, for a total MDMA dosage of 187.5mg (I think they use a little less now). MAPS is using a lab-verified pure drug. The MDMA commonly available in the UK has a purity around 80%, so if we want an equivalent dose to MAPS we'd have to use somewhere around 250mg of crystal. Given that the MAPS subjects are MDMA-naive and experienced users might tolerate a little higher dose, something like 250-300mg wouldn't seem to be unreasonable.

I often see recommendations online for dosages around 1.5 mg/kg, but this isn't what MAPS is doing at all (not least because MDMA metabolism doesn't follow linear kinetics). I tend to take around 150-200mg of reagent-tested crystal, but reading this thread and considering the MAPS numbers, I may try increasing that. It would be annoying if the only reason I have been having a meh experience is that I misunderstood the dosage recommendations!

Lastly, if the problem underlying the meh-DMA experience has to do with sloppy synthesis (and that seems to be the factor underlying all of the main theories on this thread), I'm afraid I'm pessimistic that this problem will be solved while MDMA is illegal. Highly accurate, reliable, repeatable pharmacological synthesis requires a professional industrial lab. It requires fastidious scientists, bullet-proof protocols, and accurate, reliable reagents. I am hugely impressed by the work of the people on this thread, and particularly by the determination that @indigoaura has shown. But even if we could identify synthesis contaminants or stereoisomer variants, would an underground lab be capable of making a clean version of a product whose effects are so exquisitely sensitive to sloppy synthesis?

EDIT: Just in case there are people reading my post and considering the dosage numbers as guides, please be aware that the 80% purity figure is an average number and it's probably not very accurate! I've read lab reports of crystal MDMA purity ranging from 2% all the way to 98%. It's still better to start low and go slow, as with any drug.

Last edited:
What dose is best depends 100% on what you want to get out of the drug. The result MAPS are going for are very different than what the average UK teen trying to get the absolute maximum out of their night wants. Eyes rolling back into your skull mind blasting euphoria isn't that helpful in a therapeutic context, as it is quite distracting. The pro-social and energetic effects don't scale linearly with increased dosage, and it's well known that higher doses can lead to a more inward focused overwhelming experience. "Less is more" has been a thing with MDMA forever.

Last edited:
What dose is best depends 100% on what you want to get out of the drug. The result MAPS are going for are very different than what the average UK teen trying to get the absolute maximum out of their night wants. Eyes rolling back into your skull mind blasting euphoria isn't that helpful in a therapeutic context, as it is quite distracting. The pro-social and energetic effects don't scale linearly with increased dosage, and it's well known that higher doses can lead to a more inward focused overwhelming experience. "Less is more" has been a thing with MDMA forever.

Can you say more about the "less is more" idea, @Negi? I haven't heard that. Do you mean that recreational users will have a more euphoric mind-blasting experience on a lower dose, compared to the MAPS patients who are taking higher doses? That hasn't been my experience so far, but then I haven't really tried extremely low doses.

Can you say more about the "less is more" idea, @Negi? I haven't heard that. Do you mean that recreational users will have a more euphoric mind-blasting experience on a lower dose, compared to the MAPS patients who are taking higher doses? That hasn't been my experience so far, but then I haven't really tried extremely low doses.
Imo it means that you can get a more meaningful and memorable experience on hitting the perfect dose, rather than pushing the limits and just "getting fucked up!!"

I think this mainly has to do with diminishing returns. Taking that third, fourth, etc will only really get you mostly negatives thereafter. Diminishing, or even, negating returns, if you will.

Do you mean that recreational users will have a more euphoric mind-blasting experience on a lower dose, compared to the MAPS patients who are taking higher doses? That hasn't been my experience so far, but then I haven't really tried extremely low doses.
No, if pure skull-blasting euphoria is the main goal, higher doses are what you want. However the pro-social, connective effects that many people find to be among the best parts of MDMA seem to top out at a relatively low dose, and continuing to take more after that will add distracting euphoria, as well as negative side effects (heavy teeth grinding, uncontrollable eye movement, etc).

There was a relatively recent Reddit thread about the differences between MDMA usage in the past and today, and how people seem to be getting worse comedown, losing the magic, etc. Someone brought up the dosage point:

https://www.reddit.com/r/MDMA/comments/kspey8/mdma_magic_loss_correlation_with_generation/gijl5r7/ said:
MDMA is MDMA. What's in pills today (when they're not adulterated) is the same shit from the 90s chemically speaking. The nostalgia is real and a lot of people think things were better then (they were but not cause of the drugs...the atmosphere was better and made up of better people).
How do I know personally? I've had crystal MDMA that was made during that time period (synth date 1990) that was a gift. No...damn...difference. None. Zero. No difference between that and my normal rolls with acetone washed MDMA.
So what is the difference?
Pills in the 90s had 75-100mg of mdma in them. You can find DEA reports about seized drug chemical analysis from then. They're not digitized but they're available as images.
So not only were the doses so much lower you could in theory go from taking 1 pill a weekend to 2 to 3 to 4 to 5 and still be lower than some UK users who eat a gram a weekend (which obviously isn't safe much to their whining).
If you roll off just 75-100mg you'll sleep like a baby afterwards. Can confirm from a low dose roll myself. Was excellent. Not zomg eyes rolling in back of head but was a pleasant experience with a great body high, lots of love, lot's of talking, lots of making out, etc. If I was on that dose at a rave and downing jolt+water all night I'd probably be going nuts.

One issue seems to be that many users these days have a first experience at a relatively high dose, either due to excesses in the drug culture (looking at you UK) or the very high doses in current MDMA pills. If you mainly associate MDMA with mind-blasting euphoria, that's what you will dose to obtain.

So
No, if pure skull-blasting euphoria is the main goal, higher doses are what you want. However the pro-social, connective effects that many people find to be among the best parts of MDMA seem to top out at a relatively low dose, and continuing to take more after that will add distracting euphoria, as well as negative side effects (heavy teeth grinding, uncontrollable eye movement, etc).

There was a relatively recent Reddit thread about the differences between MDMA usage in the past and today, and how people seem to be getting worse comedown, losing the magic, etc. Someone brought up the dosage point:

One issue seems to be that many users these days have a first experience at a relatively high dose, either due to excesses in the drug culture (looking at you UK) or the very high doses in current MDMA pills. If you mainly associate MDMA with mind-blasting euphoria, that's what you will dose to obtain.

Doesnt this go against some of the anecdotes said as counterevidence....was the answer that lejunk just needed to take a third of a Tesla all along? Hahah....i doubt it, but funny thought.

I have been following this thread for a long time, and although I can't really add any meaningful explanations I wonder if it would be helpful to report my own experience.

I first took MDMA at a few parties around 1998-2000 in San Francisco. It was as amazing and magical as everyone here reports, I can still remember those evenings in vivid detail. I didn't take it often enough to develop a tolerance, in total I probably did it 3-4 times back then. Eventually I moved to the UK, where I took MDMA again at a party in 2017. Over the course of the evening I took 2 pills, and it was absolutely mind-blowing, perhaps better than I remember from San Francisco days (then again, I had never taken such a high dose before).

Since then I've had maybe a dozen more experiences with MDMA in the UK, sometimes at home with my partner and sometimes at a party, and almost always with reagent-tested (but not with lab verified) product, and always at least 3 months apart. The experience has been really nice, and although it's nowhere near the mind-blowing explosions I remember from either San Francisco in the late 90's or from that one party in the UK in 2017, it's still been very good.

I've read and re-read the descriptions everyone has posted about meh-DMA, and I wouldn't say that describes my own experience. I do get some mydriasis, but not full dilation like I used to get. I also become very pro-social and chatty, but not as utterly in love with the universe as I used to get. And I certainly become more tactile and sensual, but previously I could bliss out just touching a couch or the grass, and now when I take the drug I feel really pleasant but I don't go around stroking the furniture. I wanted to post because I feel as though the thread has made a clear division between meh and magic, my experiences have been somewhere in the middle.

I'd also like to say a few things about the science, although I am not a chemist and am wildly outclassed on this thread!

I believe that the early MAPS studies employed a dose of 125mg plus a booster of 62.5mg, for a total MDMA dosage of 187.5mg (I think they use a little less now). MAPS is using a lab-verified pure drug. The MDMA commonly available in the UK has a purity around 80%, so if we want an equivalent dose to MAPS we'd have to use somewhere around 250mg of crystal. Given that the MAPS subjects are MDMA-naive and experienced users might tolerate a little higher dose, something like 250-300mg wouldn't seem to be unreasonable.

I often see recommendations online for dosages around 1.5 mg/kg, but this isn't what MAPS is doing at all (not least because MDMA metabolism doesn't follow linear kinetics). I tend to take around 150-200mg of reagent-tested crystal, but reading this thread and considering the MAPS numbers, I may try increasing that. It would be annoying if the only reason I have been having a meh experience is that I misunderstood the dosage recommendations!

Lastly, if the problem underlying the meh-DMA experience has to do with sloppy synthesis (and that seems to be the factor underlying all of the main theories on this thread), I'm afraid I'm pessimistic that this problem will be solved while MDMA is illegal. Highly accurate, reliable, repeatable pharmacological synthesis requires a professional industrial lab. It requires fastidious scientists, bullet-proof protocols, and accurate, reliable reagents. I am hugely impressed by the work of the people on this thread, and particularly by the determination that @indigoaura has shown. But even if we could identify synthesis contaminants or stereoisomer variants, would an underground lab be capable of making a clean version of a product whose effects are so exquisitely sensitive to sloppy synthesis?

EDIT: Just in case there are people reading my post and considering the dosage numbers as guides, please be aware that the 80% purity figure is an average number and it's probably not very accurate! I've read lab reports of crystal MDMA purity ranging from 2% all the way to 98%. It's still better to start low and go slow, as with any drug.

Great post, thanks for sharing your experience.

What you are describing from your current experiences is what my experiences were like several years into my use, but before my supplier exited the scene. Pro-social, tactile, sensual, auditory enhancement, but not always blowing up as hard as I did for the first years of use. I definitely assumed that was tolerance, but it was still a very enjoyable and reliable experience every time.

As for dosage, lowering the dose is not the answer for me and neither is raising it. I have tried everything from 75 mg to 200 mg as a starting dose, and nothing shifts the overall tone of the experience.

I also agree with your overall analysis of the cause. I think we will be very hard pressed to actually solve this problem while MDMA is illegal, but I have hope that once legality shifts that more and more studies will be done and perhaps manufacturing will change as well.

I'm going to keep trying to figure it out though, or maybe find the right people to help us figure it out.

The fact this guy thinks he got MDMA synthesized 30yrs ago is laughable.

Dosage does effect things but as many have said, varying dosages have been tried to no avail. From my experience higher dosages are still pro social (unless getting into stupid territory, 250+mg initial dosage of pure product) there’s just a more intense come up.

-GC

The fact this guy thinks he got MDMA synthesized 30yrs ago is laughable.
1. Someone buys MDMA in 1990.
2. They hide some of it.
3. They forget about it.
4. years and years later they find it again.
5. They share it with friends.

Certainly wouldn't be the first time this has happened.

1. Someone buys MDMA in 1990.
2. They hide some of it.
3. They forget about it.
4. years and years later they find it again.
5. They share it with friends.

Certainly wouldn't be the first time this has happened.

It wouldn’t but as someone that’s collected drugs over many years the likelihood is slim, and occams razor suggest the better chance is he was lied to...

I’ve only heard of two people to have product ever saved from back in the day, both were random old forgotten stashes. The chances someone could save product for that long is again very slim.

Next we look at the supppsed “synth date” which indicates two things to me, one is he’s a liar, or he may have known the chemist to synthesize it or his friend knew. If the latter were the case it’s likely the synthesis would of not been the route often used for larger scale production at the time. (Likely Al/Hg reduction which is still used a fair amount for smaller chemists, that while producing a decent product may still be different from the large scale Leuckart batches of the time.)

To finish, the two cases I’ve seen where people did find lost goods from the 90’s they said it was some of the best they ever had.

-GC

some MC gangsters wanted me to make mdma for them after their previous chemist went to jail they said all they needed was formic acid and would be ready to go Of course i did not take up that offer this was 5 years ago and i was very surprised that they had everything else to make mdma including stockpiles of pmk to bad the other dude got busted im sure it would of been some nice stuff to try. It was the first time i even realized that local production was going on i did not take up there offer but over the years had heard more of small scale local mdma productions. There was some very pure white crystal mdma last year but the source got arrested here which was a massive shame they had the cheapest mdma in our country while also been super clean. Why do they have to arrest the good people man since there everything has slowly been getting more and more trash and nows its 70% bath salts.

Fucking mdma should be legalized and controlled because everybody is doing it anyway the police are taking it the lawyers are taking it the judges use to take it everybody is fucking on it in these times i fucking tell ya. Back in the days not as many people use to do mdma i swear here. But nows its the third most popular drug behind #1 cannabis #2 meth in NZ.

Leuckart would acutally be the way which is most viable in smaller countries for small time chemists.

I am done with using any more mdma in my life though i am truly fried enough.

I doubt anybody would be able to stash away mdma. Trust me anytime i had some amount on me i would be using alot its very addictive. No way sombody just stashs mdma from 30 years without forgetting about it.

MDMA has lost its soul with the newer generations teens don't take mdma anymore to connect to each other they just do it for a party buzz.

Pure mdma when used the right way under proper trip settings and treated as a holy sacrament should induce high levels of unity and connection on par with LSD. Had really good yellow rolex pills in 2018 melted into friends the couch music total love rolling heavy for a very long time.

Now its more and more popping up that somebody does a 120 mg line and they feel nothing

It wouldn’t but as someone that’s collected drugs over many years the likelihood is slim, and occams razor suggest the better chance is he was lied to...

I’ve only heard of two people to have product ever saved from back in the day, both were random old forgotten stashes. The chances someone could save product for that long is again very slim.

Next we look at the supppsed “synth date” which indicates two things to me, one is he’s a liar, or he may have known the chemist to synthesize it or his friend knew. If the latter were the case it’s likely the synthesis would of not been the route often used for larger scale production at the time. (Likely Al/Hg reduction which is still used a fair amount for smaller chemists, that while producing a decent product may still be different from the large scale Leuckart batches of the time.)

To finish, the two cases I’ve seen where people did find lost goods from the 90’s they said it was some of the best they ever had.

-GC
I was busy responding to @Negi's post in your absence but you beat me to it! 🙂

I thought the point you were making is that thirty years ago there wasn't an issue getting your hands on quality Piperonal or Sassafras Oil? That's more of me taking a flyer than anything else though and just something that's been at the back of my mind whenever popping my head in here.

I also cannot help but wonder, in my limited knowledge on this topic anyway, if what made everyone so happy years and years ago with this substance is the possibly that it may have been MDA (and not MDMA) (or MDA being sold as, or somehow confused with, MDMA)? Needless to say I've been (read) through the synthesis (more than one actually) and history thereof for the sake of my own interest and maybe to contribute here (although that caused its fair share of shit as some will know and I'm not done with that either but that's another thread and my issue).

Anyway. That's about as much as I can contribute (again).

Until another possible brainwave or light bulb moment: for those that have more than a casual interest in this should take a look at the science (and synthesis) behind this substance. Not only is it interesting. But so far as I can tell: making this stuff "right" is no mean feat. And who knows: maybe like everything else over the years less care and pride is being taken in the production in the interests of simply getting it out there using the cheapest and quick and dirty routes.

This may be a dumb question (in closing) but for the sake of my own interest: from a testing point of view is MDA 100% distinguishable from MDMA or visa versa (if either is not specifically tested for)?

This may be a dumb question (in closing) but for the sake of my own interest: from a testing point of view is MDA 100% distinguishable from MDMA or visa versa (if either is not specifically tested for)?

MDMA and MDA look the same to the most common single reagent (Marquis) test. An expanded four reagent test will distinguish them. Any lab test will tell them apart.

I was busy responding to @Negi's post in your absence but you beat me to it! 🙂

I thought the point you were making is that thirty years ago there wasn't an issue getting your hands on quality Piperonal or Sassafras Oil? That's more of me taking a flyer than anything else though and just something that's been at the back of my mind whenever popping my head in here.

I also cannot help but wonder, in my limited knowledge on this topic anyway, if what made everyone so happy years and years ago with this substance is the possibly that it may have been MDA (and not MDMA) (or MDA being sold as, or somehow confused with, MDMA)? Needless to say I've been (read) through the synthesis (more than one actually) and history thereof for the sake of my own interest and maybe to contribute here (although that caused its fair share of shit as some will know and I'm not done with that either but that's another thread and my issue).

Anyway. That's about as much as I can contribute (again).

Until another possible brainwave or light bulb moment: for those that have more than a casual interest in this should take a look at the science (and synthesis) behind this substance. Not only is it interesting. But so far as I can tell: making this stuff "right" is no mean feat. And who knows: maybe like everything else over the years less care and pride is being taken in the production in the interests of simply getting it out there using the cheapest and quick and dirty routes.

This is true the precursors were much easier to obtain then, I’m just doubtful that someone stashed some MDMA for 30yrs...

So many things scream it’s a lie; the fact it just so happens to be made 1990 (what a coincidence..), the fact that even the best drug collectors would be hard pressed to save 90’s MDMA for that long... And I just realized he said crystal MDMA.

Crystal MDMA wasn’t really a thing until after 2000. In fact in the 90’s many producers would mill the product since much of it wasgoing into presses anyways. Look at LeJunk speaking of the “Snow White powder” that’s how almost all MDMA looked up until people wanted bigger and bigger crystals in the late 2000’s and beyond. He describes it as a crystal which would be rare for the time. Look at the Hive and all the top producers there laugh at the large crystal thing and preferred milling their product. My one and only batch of molly back in mid 00’s was fluffy powder.

Idk good try Negi but Reddit is full of lying egotistical people that spread misinformation either for fun or cuz they don’t know any better.

-GC

some MC gangsters wanted me to make mdma for them after their previous chemist went to jail they said all they needed was formic acid and would be ready to go Of course i did not take up that offer this was 5 years ago and i was very surprised that they had everything else to make mdma including stockpiles of pmk to bad the other dude got busted im sure it would of been some nice stuff to try. It was the first time i even realized that local production was going on i did not take up there offer but over the years had heard more of small scale local mdma productions. There was some very pure white crystal mdma last year but the source got arrested here which was a massive shame they had the cheapest mdma in our country while also been super clean. Why do they have to arrest the good people man since there everything has slowly been getting more and more trash and nows its 70% bath salts.

Fucking mdma should be legalized and controlled because everybody is doing it anyway the police are taking it the lawyers are taking it the judges use to take it everybody is fucking on it in these times i fucking tell ya. Back in the days not as many people use to do mdma i swear here. But nows its the third most popular drug behind #1 cannabis #2 meth in NZ.

Leuckart would acutally be the way which is most viable in smaller countries for small time chemists.

I am done with using any more mdma in my life though i am truly fried enough.

I doubt anybody would be able to stash away mdma. Trust me anytime i had some amount on me i would be using alot its very addictive. No way sombody just stashs mdma from 30 years without forgetting about it.

MDMA has lost its soul with the newer generations teens don't take mdma anymore to connect to each other they just do it for a party buzz.

Pure mdma when used the right way under proper trip settings and treated as a holy sacrament should induce high levels of unity and connection on par with LSD. Had really good yellow rolex pills in 2018 melted into friends the couch music total love rolling heavy for a very long time.

Now its more and more popping up that somebody does a 120 mg line and they feel nothing
I know people that have stashes that are older....nearing a decade. Obviously the chances reduce over time, but that being said, there are collectors out there. Not totlly sure how one would completely forget about it, but it was new back then and plenty and as people hit adulthood i guess i could see it.