• Guest, Welcome to FESTIVUS

What is the weather like where you are this holiday season?

Freeeeezing cold, but no snow!!! :X I could go for a foot or two of snow.

I wish it would snow!!! Makes for great winter dirtbiking!

Right now its 44° F / 6° C and drizzling rain :)

I've never seen snow :(

Please come trade places with me. I despise it... fucking despise it. Sure, it's beautiful, but how people can love being trapped and unable to leave their house or drive anywhere is beyond me. This is day 2 of being completely stuck and I'm pissed. :X It would be a nice vacation but I've lost $100 from not working the past two days...and I NEED that money.

The temp has gone from 22 to maybe 26 now. Bleh.

About 7C and pouring down rain on the rock here in atlantic canada. I really hope the mild weather keeps up because i hate the cold and weve had it easy so far.

shitty pseudo winter typical to toronto. Not really cold, but chilly enough to be unpleasant.

Ooooh I would love to see Paris covered in snow. That must be beautiful. loulou, I'm going to go crash at your place for a few months =D

Well, you would be welcomed, fizzle, if I had a large enough appartment, alas that is not the case :\

Very Cold

23° F | -5° C

Since my car is still fucked, I was going to have to walk to pick up dinner tonight; but my neighbor was driving by and was kind enough to give me a lift. :)

Only 40 F tonight however it was 33F last night. Next week it is gonna be 27 F. That way not seem to extreme but I am in Florida. Geeesh

Only 40 F tonight however it was 33F last night. Next week it is gonna be 27 F. That way not seem to extreme but I am in Florida. Geeesh

Wow, I'm surprised it's going below 40 for Florida. :\

I'm going to be horrified to learn how much colder it'll be here on those correlating days. 8o

DSC02411_2.jpg

DSC02363_2.jpg

DSC02446_2.jpg

UK.

These trees are very skunkish, or should I say white-widowesque.

im in hawaii, its about 79-80 degrees. its supposed to rain this weekend, it was a little rainy last night, nothing to exciting. anyone want to trade sunshine for snow? my brother and i have never seen snow before in our lives.

oh my god those pictures are absolutley beautiful. thats the stuff you see on postcards. wow, youre so lucky!! i wish i could be there. snow is one of the things i hope to be able to see, touch, and be in before i die. seriously, i want to see the snowflakes, and the icicles to. those pictures are fucking amazing.

is that a real missletoe? oh my god its so pretty! the other 2 pics is that like your front yard fuck thats so cool. is that like an everday sight for you to see? if it is my god youre so lucky, wow!