• Guest, Welcome to FESTIVUS

What is the weather like where you are this holiday season?

It's not proper hot yet in Sydney, although it has been warming up gradually. Today it is actually quite cool, only about 18C (62F).
I'm savouring the last few days of cool weather before the roasting hot Australian summer really kicks in. NOT looking forward to that :|

its been fn cold out but nuthin were not used to up here ,-29 yesterday,and had to walk all around the city with no gloves ...

It's not proper hot yet in Sydney, although it has been warming up gradually. Today it is actually quite cool, only about 18C (62F).
I'm savouring the last few days of cool weather before the roasting hot Australian summer really kicks in. NOT looking forward to that :|

damn 18 is perfect for me lol probably couldnt handle that 103 and shitwinter just struck us about a month ago...

It is 82 degrees here in Houston.....I hope we get some cooler weather soon :( All I want for christmas is some snow!!

its been fn cold out but nuthin were not used to up here ,-29 yesterday,and had to walk all around the city with no gloves ...

-29?!! 8o
Far out man that is crazy!!

But I have to say, I'd prefer that to the 43C (110F) days we have in summer :|
Not cool (pun intended)

It's raining here in Madison, WI, and about 33-39F the last few days. It's really weird... I'm just glad it's not snow, even though cold rain definitely makes it in my top 5 for shitty weather conditions.

Currently 41 f in my little nook of california. Its been freezing like this for days now! (Yes, I consider 41 f freezing! :p)

Minus 5 c tonight, snow on the ground and icy dangerous roads to drive on. And where I live is having it it good in Scotland, most of the country is at a standstill -20 odd in some parts, roads closed and schools shut.

Damn me for living in the tropical west coast cushioned by the Mull of Kintyre. (No it is a real peninsula and not just a Paul McCartney song) :D

-1.33 degrees celsius and dropping or 29.6 F. It was a very mild fall and its about what is to be expected for this time of year now. Omaha was a little beat up on snow last year but not as bad as many areas to the East. I would be OK with sharing a good portion of any snow we get this year with n3o if I could just figure out how to do it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Right now it is breezy, 39 degrees with light rain.............

Humid as fuck. Melbourne suddenly has tropical weather; thunderstorms galore. Not awesome. I want my drought back.

Currently 41 f in my little nook of california. Its been freezing like this for days now! (Yes, I consider 41 f freezing! :p)

That IS freezing. Anything below 15c is too cold for me to go outdoors. All you Europeans would laugh and think 15c is t-shirt weather.

We are snowed in, stuck up on the mountain. I wish I had known it was coming, I would have bought food. Hopefully it thaws enough to make a market run today in case there is worse to come in the next few days. We have a bag of rice and some eggs, at least.

Fuck 41, freezing my ass. It's in the twenties here. I wish it was 41! This sucks. I HATE WINTER!

haven't been outside but i'm sure its really cold.
theres a bit of snow on the ground and there will be more tonight.

3°C here in Paris, so a bit better, but I've heard it's gonna be worse again next week.

Yesterday we had a small tempest of snow, that was half funny half shitty.