• Guest, Welcome to FESTIVUS

What is the weather like where you are this holiday season?

30 degrees C (86 F) and stupidly humid as it's been raining non-stop for like a fortnight now. I think I'll move to Melbourne this year. I'm well and truly over the heat in Brisbane.

im in hawaii, its about 79-80 degrees. its supposed to rain this weekend, it was a little rainy last night, nothing to exciting. anyone want to trade sunshine for snow? my brother and i have never seen snow before in our lives.

Sounds nice. Problably the nicest weather in the states right now. It is freezing here in Florida!

The Festivus Forum? LOL Like on that episode of seinfeld called "the strike" Where George Costanza's father invents a new holiday called festivus.Which includes an unadorned "aluminum Festivus pole", practices such as the 'Airing of Grievances" and" Feats of Strength" where george has to fight his dad? Anybody ever see that? He called it a Festivus for the rest of us

Its been in the 20s at night this week here in Panama City Fl. 8o

Its like 20 here today and that's the warmest its been in a week, but then again im in Illinois. I don't understand how homeless people survive in Chicago..

its about 40F now, with snow expected tonight.

this picture is from wed afternoon

67136_1599884370778_1646115221_1316573_5340053_n.jpg

The weather here is about 39F and raining. The weather guessers are saying that it will stay between 50F and 30F for the next week and will keep raining or snowing. I would hope it cools off by Christmas so we can have a white Christmas.

im in hawaii, its about 79-80 degrees. its supposed to rain this weekend, it was a little rainy last night, nothing to exciting. anyone want to trade sunshine for snow? my brother and i have never seen snow before in our lives.

Yes, DEAR GOD trade places with me!!!

-15° c or 6°f and dropping. We had a blizzard yesterday that didn't give much accumulation-there was just tons of wind so that you could get occasional white out effects. Fortunately for the next few days each day is supposed to be a little warmer than the
last. My tension with the cold is a little dog that constantly wants to go out. I don't let her out unattended as this cold could be a big problem if I just waited for her to remind me she needs in by scratching. I'm not going anywhere for myself til it is warmer. This is the sort of weather that can freeze your testicles together. It is as cold outside as Dick Cheney's heart.

The alt code for degree is 0176. I need to remember that.

Today it was 86F at 50% humidity.
It's like that most of the year here tbh.

Again -4°C here in Paris (24,8°F). The snow will be coming back during the week.

The weather here is about 39F and raining. The weather guessers are saying that it will stay between 50F and 30F for the next week and will keep raining or snowing. I would hope it cools off by Christmas so we can have a white Christmas.

A white christmas would be nice. I have never had one. I have only seen snow 3 or 4 times my whole life and believe you me, It was the kinda snow a northerner would laugh at. Problobly wouldn't even call it snow. It wasen't even 2 inches deep at best.