• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What is the most addictive substance?

oh god I could never do meth exp. IV I'd have my old dreams where I'd snort massive amounts of mephedrone except even worse.

MDPV in the form of crack by far. I went through 6.5 grams in less than two months. I still feel the after effects.

More or less... I would actually make a crack version of it and then cape it. Probably unnecessary but I loved the ritual of rocking it up.

Lol thats crazy

I hear mdpv = miserable come down and unsatisfiable high no matter how much you do so ive opted not to fuck with it

^^YES and for me it had the strongest urge to re-dose, more than any other drug. It only feels good on the first blast (even then it's not great) but for some reason your brain just keeps telling you to do more until you freak out. Horrible, horrible, drug.

^Off topic but I feel like MDPV would thus be really good for studying the compulsions of the brain.

Tobbacy is really addictive though. At one point I was using (haha) twice a week for like three weeks, and I was both lucky and surprised that I didn't become absolutely addicted. The withdrawal is both psychotic and depressing, lasts for awhile, and permeates all relationships. Fuck. Glad to be over with that. But I smoked a Cigar about four months ago, experienced some withdrawal and cognitive deficit for a couple months as well as some cravings, then was ok. In some very highly regarded medical sectors its labeled as the most addictive substance.

I smoked for 10 years during the 90's and cigs were the easiest for me to quit. Every day you smell like nicotine, no girls will kiss you unless they were smokers too. I hate tobacco now, the stuff disgusts me

Psychological addictiveness:

1. Ketamine
1.25 smoked cocaine
1.5 smoked MDPV / A-PVP
2. MXE
2.5 GHB / GBL / 1,4BDO
3. Benzodiazapines
4. Meth / 4-MAR
5. 4-MMC
5.5 power cocaine
6. weaker amphetamines
7. alcohol

Physical addictiveness:

1. Benzos
1.5 Alcohol
2. Heroin
2.5 other opiates
3. Nicotine
4. Ambien

those are the only drugs I've actually noticed a physical WD from. I'm probably forgetting a lot of lesser-abused pharms.

MDPV has got to be the most psychologically addicting. Meth and rock cocaine are like cuddly infants compared to the compulsive behavior stimulated by this drug.
Benzo are the worst physically though. It's fairly easy to die from a gran mal seizure just from w/d, thus inducing repeated and increasing dosages.

Well I've shot dope and smoked many a rock among other adventures. However xanax is a real hell to come off of.

True. Xanax withdrawal can actually kill you. Heroin withdrawal will make you wish you were dead, but it can't kill you like Xanax or benzodiazepine withdrawal can.