• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

what is the first thing u notice when yer roll hits u?

Ill be wandering around and Ill take that step, does anyone taken that step where every thing is now about 3 degrees left of reality?

Ill be wandering around and Ill take that step, does anyone taken that step where every thing is now about 3 degrees left of reality?

i always get this crystallized vision thing
then i see a "bump in space",
a perfect hemisphere energy ball
which guides me to my roll....
anyone else get that?
i only puke on logo-pressed pills
i never puke on capsules or these cool pills i get that have no logo

Usually my hearing becomes more acute, things become louder, more clear. Then my voice gets louder as well.
Then shortly after, I feel really light all over, like I could fly. Then I know Im rolling well...

Usually my hearing becomes more acute, things become louder, more clear. Then my voice gets louder as well.
Then shortly after, I feel really light all over, like I could fly. Then I know Im rolling well...

mdmaraver....yeah, i like it when youre wandering around and that next step you take makes you go "hey, now that was different"...
and squid, sounds like your tummy dont like fillers and binders
oh well, darn, you can only eat pure mdma...what a drag!!!
wink.gif

mdmaraver....yeah, i like it when youre wandering around and that next step you take makes you go "hey, now that was different"...
and squid, sounds like your tummy dont like fillers and binders
oh well, darn, you can only eat pure mdma...what a drag!!!
wink.gif

a few things...
*clammy palms
*i get really cold
*stiff jaw
*wierd discussions bein happening in my head usually resulting in me arguing with myself
*i adopt a "character"..Eg: I was "Superfly" one time???
*i get tired when its rea;;y beings hitting me
------------------
*L-I-M-P.B-I-Z-K-I-T~

everytime has been different for me...
while at home, i notice how my voice sounds. it sounds louder. eventually, i notice the music getting louder.
i also feel kinda antsy. i wring my hands sometimes...
no tingly stuff..not too much smiling, either.
later on, if i'm out in public, i become the "social butterfly"...then i KNOW it's hitting hard.

1) First thing I notice is that everything looks different, like I'm seeing things from a different angle.
2) I start "feeling" the music.
3) I start rubbing my hands together, on my pants, my shirt, the person next to me, whatever. I just have to have my hands on something.
4) Then my hair fetish starts... If you have long silky hair, beware.

The very 1st thing I notice when I'm comming up (usually 15-20 minutes, lucky me
smile.gif
) is the tension in my shoulders just melts away. probally my favorite part, becuase I know all my stress is just evaporating, and I can concentrate on having a great time.
"Knowledge is Power"

I usually don't notice when my roll hits because I never concentrate on it... But, 1 dead give away is this urge to keep moving and talk to as many different people as possible. I always wonder when I roll and make a bunch of new friends hehe
biggrin.gif

Wayne

The tingling feeling comes over me. Then a stupid smile and then i dash off to find my friend or girl friend and smile back at them stupidly to only know that they are feeling the same way.
smile.gif

------------------
-Christian
Dance, while the record spins.

The first thing that I notice is that my hearing is more sensitive. To me it seems like I can hear the buzz of a hundred different conversations all around me at once. The music is louder, my voice seems different, my friends voices seem different, I know I'm rolloing.

whoa shit!
i got the seal of approval from underscore_omega!!!
KICK ASS!!
<<< very happy!
smile.gif

Hmmm....I feel tired sometimes too. No idea why.
I normally notice a subtle change in the room. My senses are heightened, especially noticable if I'm not wearing my glasses (which I don't anymore since I lost a lens on the dancefloor, had 20 kids helping me look for it which was cool but no luck).
There's a noticably shift in how much I'm enjoying the music. My speech alters - tone of voice shifts, becomes faster.
Basically a lot of really minor changes. I really know its hitting when I start feeling queasy and ready to throw up.
Oh yeah, Denial's imagery was spot on.