• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

what is the first thing u notice when yer roll hits u?

i guess it's differant for everyone, because for me since the first time i've ever rolled, i've always felt it first in my toes. when i find myself happily wiggling my toe in my shoes i know i'm on my way and the rest of the body tingles will shortly follow.
it feels like i'm slowly being filled up with warm tingly goodness, and everything is the best it's ever been. the last thing to go is my head, vision, and eyesight, and then the world begins to soar.
smile.gif

i usually hear this little voice say...
"earth calling, pilot to co-pilot, looking for life on this planet sir, no sign of it"
or was that eminem?!
biggrin.gif

doh!
>ï<
------------------
*too bad the things that make you mad are my favorite things*

I yawn. Anyone got any idea why?
The same thing happens to my entire group of friends. It's odd, but its a good indicator of a roll just starting to kick in.
------------------
Jonathan
What's your name? What've you had? Reach for the lasers. Safe as fuck.

My fingers start to tingle and my eyes start to jiggle. That's how I know I'm starting to feel it plus I can always tell how well the pills are going to be. O-yeah can't forget how I sound when I talk
Kath

My fingers start to tingle and my eyes start to jiggle. That's how I know I'm starting to feel it plus I can always tell how well the pills are going to be. O-yeah can't forget how I sound when I talk
Kath

I start rubbing my hands together *the sweatyness on your hands*, I also start to get the chills in a good way. But I always put on my hoodie cuz I feel like I'm cold, but I'm not.
*YaM*

One word:
Ton-o-Bricks!
------------------
Keep the vibe alive...
Keep the sound underground

One word:
Ton-o-Bricks
------------------
Keep the vibe alive...

One word:
Ton-o-Bricks
------------------
Keep the vibe alive...

I get that warm fuzzy feeling and I slightly move my arms followed by my legs to the beat as the music pulses through me...it feels just right...they begin to move in unison and then I'll look over at my best guy friend...we flash the smile and then the nod...and away we go on our musically journey. Whether we roll or not we always do the same gestures, he and I, and have the same great feeling racing through our bodies as we dance the night and morning away.
------------------
~*I am a child of the universe*~

Its like suddenly a wave comes over me and everything is clear, the music enteres me and i could just sit and stare around the room at everything and see how beautiful it all looks, I find it hard to stand up (yeah its like bambi as my legs are all shaky and weak!!) And i have to have something in my hands, I usually just grab my boyfriends or friends hand and squeeze real hard. If i'm in the bathroom though in a que i feel i have to become best friends with everyone and i talk non-stop to them, i feel i love everyone.......its only when you look in the mirror that it freaks you out!! Oh and i have the urge to tell everyone i love them!! (thats not too good though when i start telling barmen and stuff!)

Its like suddenly a wave comes over me and everything is clear, the music enteres me and i could just sit and stare around the room at everything and see how beautiful it all looks, I find it hard to stand up (yeah its like bambi as my legs are all shaky and weak!!) And i have to have something in my hands, I usually just grab my boyfriends or friends hand and squeeze real hard. If i'm in the bathroom though in a que i feel i have to become best friends with everyone and i talk non-stop to them, i feel i love everyone.......its only when you look in the mirror that it freaks you out!! Oh and i have the urge to tell everyone i love them!! (thats not too good though when i start telling barmen and stuff!)

Its like suddenly a wave comes over me and everything is clear, the music enteres me and i could just sit and stare around the room at everything and see how beautiful it all looks, I find it hard to stand up (yeah its like bambi as my legs are all shaky and weak!!) And i have to have something in my hands, I usually just grab my boyfriends or friends hand and squeeze real hard. If i'm in the bathroom though in a que i feel i have to become best friends with everyone and i talk non-stop to them, i feel i love everyone.......its only when you look in the mirror that it freaks you out!!

first thing that happens is i lose some of my hearing. then it almost like i have x-ray vision i can see so clearly, all the colors of everything are enhanced. then my whole body quivers with anticipation and then wham!!!
------------------
"I'm sorry, you must have me confused with someone who gives a shit!"

The first thing I notice:my body gets warm and tingly.I start grinding my teeth....I think that's it.

The first thing I notice:my body gets warm and tingly.I start grinding my teeth....I think that's it.

I get this unbelievable feeling of heat in my crotch, then I look over at my husband and smile, he smiles back cause he knows about the heat and off we gooooooooooo...
I don't mean sexual heat either (all you one track minded people), I mean actual heat like I have a very high fever. It is a very strange but awesome feeling!!!!

I can hear my own voice echoing off my skull, like if my ears were plugged up. 5 minutes after that, you have to peel me off the walls.

I start biting on my tongue ring (plastic, of course). And if I am sitting down for a little bit when I take it, I jump up from the chair or couch and from then on it feels like I'm walking on clouds....