• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

What is something you have done sexually that you hope nobody ever finds out?

injected by six continued...

how long ago was it when i saw a video online of a really petite very young white girl ---who was one bad bitch----that means she was fine as fuck----get down on her hands and knees in front of a large 4yo male great dane who instantly jumped on her back held her down and still with his front paws and found her tiny asshole with his monster 14inch dog cock------until today when i finally know how amazing it is to be fucked by a large male dog. the hottest strongest longest biggest cum spray session ever.
Damn that is crazy. No desire for animals here at all my ex had large dogs and they smelled even though they were bathed and groomed. I had two schnauzers before at seperate times and they were bathed and had the fur cut but they would smell like popcorn.

I do not have any sexual secrets. I have masturbated in every single bathroom of every job I have ever had when bored and horny at work. If I sleep at a relative or friend's house or if I am visiting I will go into their bathroom, lock the door, and masturbate. I clean up after myself and leave no traces.