• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos What is it about benzos?

It eliminates my clinical anxiety, neuroses and phobias, makes me feel confident, like I am the real version of myself without my Achilles Heel (anxiety and overthinking).

That in itself is just as euphoric as heroin to me. Almost indescribable levels of relief.

Until tolerance and dependence pull down your pants and uses your bum bum as target practice for hypersonic hyena turds. Then you need them just to feel normal amd the anxiety relief isn't as palpable.

Alas... some things are too good to be true or permanent.

The only permanent way through anxiety is to man up and walk through that fire as gracefully as you can.

I use meth for similar reasons. Therapeutically. I might be one of the few people who can use meth daily for weeks or months straight and I will sleep every single one of those nights. Partly due to responsible use and partly due to chronic dopamine downregulation. I am also ADD.
I think ppl overestimate long term use tolerance. Just because you don't catch a nice buzz its still doing all the things that you started using it for.
 
For those whose DOC is benzos, why? What does it feel like for you?

I have an incredibly addictive personality and have gotten hooked on just about any substance I’ve tried, but I just never got the hype for benzos. Maybe I haven’t taken a high enough dose or maybe it’s just not compatible with my brain chemistry. The only effects I get are a sense of calm relaxation, and incredible sleepiness. There’s no rush or euphoria at all.
The problem is your dose. For example a good dose of Klonopin is 4 MG. Same with Xanax, Ativan etc.

The first time I took 4 MG of klonopin I felt like a warm blanket around around my heart ❤️ I felt that this is how everyone feels everyday. This is the answer to all my problems for the last 25 years.

Sure I have a crazy high tolerance. However I feed it up enough to get me through the day and night 🌙 everyone of them.
 
The problem is your dose. For example a good dose of Klonopin is 4 MG. Same with Xanax, Ativan etc.

The first time I took 4 MG of klonopin I felt like a warm blanket around around my heart ❤️ I felt that this is how everyone feels everyday. This is the answer to all my problems for the last 25 years.

Sure I have a crazy high tolerance. However I feed it up enough to get me through the day and night 🌙 everyone of them.

Dude 4mg's of k pins is way to high of a dose to start with. If you dont have a good tolerance thats a blackout dose. For k pins 1.5mg is enough to start with
 
2mg is plenty with no tolerance. Thats still equal to 40mg's of valium. Except k pins are just far worse for blacking out then valium is
 
Your right it might be. I have been taking the. For 25 years The question was someone not being able to get high on benzos so I told them how

Personally for me k pins just really arent recreational. I get them and bromazepam prescribed but i dont abuse either one of them. Temazepam is king when it comes to recreational benzos imo. I actually find zopiclone more recreational then most benzos. My script disappears in about a week every month lol
 
The problem is your dose. For example a good dose of Klonopin is 4 MG. Same with Xanax, Ativan etc.

The first time I took 4 MG of klonopin I felt like a warm blanket around around my heart ❤️ I felt that this is how everyone feels everyday. This is the answer to all my problems for the last 25 years.

Sure I have a crazy high tolerance. However I feed it up enough to get me through the day and night 🌙 everyone of them.
"a good dose"- careful giving people suggestions with dosage. 4mg for a totally virgin user could leave them on the floor. a starting dose for klonopin is 1mg every 4-6 for MOST people. 4mg is NOT a dose for people who don't regularly take benzos.
 
That's
Your right it might be. I have been taking the. For 25 years The question was someone not being able to get high on benzos so I told them ho

To me, benzodiazepines are among the most overrated drugs out there. Sure, they’re good, but not that good.
I’ve experienced euphoria from just 6mg of bromazepam, though it was mild.
Using high doses of benzos isn't worth it, at least not in my personal experience. I once took 28mg of alprazolam and 150mg of diazepam on two other occasions; I also took high doses of bromazepam, and it wasn't worth it. It wasn't worth it because I didn't feel a thing, my tolerance was/and is high. And even if I didn't have a tolerance, I’d most likely just fall asleep.
And for me, clonazepam is the most overrated of them all; it’s one of the worst benzos. It was the first benzo I ever took, and there’s nothing special about it. In fact, the first time I took clonazepam, a 2mg oral tablet. I felt absolutely nothing, even with zero tolerance.
It works for those who need it in a way some ppl don't understand.
 
Friend said a dude gave him a liquid RC benz0 and said something to the extent of I just gave the equivalent of like 5 b@rs. He was pissed bc he has anxiety and it screwed his tolerance up years later. He still has to take insane doses to satisfy him. But some people are chasing something others aren't. Some are chasing relief, some are chasing a drunken like state, some are chasing an escape (by taking too much). Respect benz0s. Utilize them if you have horrid anxiety but don't abuse them and get hooked on them. It is hell on earth. Some do need them everyday and not bashing you if you're prescribed them. But many Doctors are now aware of the rebound anxiety from stopping from too high a dose. From my experience, they work the best when taken as needed. They don't lose their magic and can stay on the same dose for years if you don't take them every day. Then, you learn how to handle some situations without them. But again, no hate if you need them everyday but be careful is all I am saying.
 
Top