• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos What is it about benzos?

mous

Greenlighter
Joined
Mar 31, 2026
Messages
3
For those whose DOC is benzos, why? What does it feel like for you?

I have an incredibly addictive personality and have gotten hooked on just about any substance I’ve tried, but I just never got the hype for benzos. Maybe I haven’t taken a high enough dose or maybe it’s just not compatible with my brain chemistry. The only effects I get are a sense of calm relaxation, and incredible sleepiness. There’s no rush or euphoria at all.
 
It’s an essential element of a proper formulated oral cocktail 🍸

The beautiful euphoric bliss of the onset of Oxycodone & Methylphenidate at once, are enhanced by Diazepam (Valium) for its robust anxiolytic & muscle relaxant properties….add in some Pregabalin (Lyrica) …..and you’re just comfortably numb (Pink Floyd lol) ….the dopaminergic stimulant is absolutely essential for its mood-boosting euphoric alertness

With no other substance…….after a long day of work, your home and maybe taking Lorazepam 2-3mg feels freaking amazing as all that stress & tension melts away into carefree happiness as you relax on the sofa unwinding

Valium is a great drug to take a load off
 
For those whose DOC is benzos, why? What does it feel like for you?

I have an incredibly addictive personality and have gotten hooked on just about any substance I’ve tried, but I just never got the hype for benzos. Maybe I haven’t taken a high enough dose or maybe it’s just not compatible with my brain chemistry. The only effects I get are a sense of calm relaxation, and incredible sleepiness. There’s no rush or euphoria at all.
It feels like the world is glowing
 
Some Drugs only have a rush
because you do them w a syringe and you obviously don't know
anything about anything




For those whose DOC is benzos, why? What does it feel like for you?

I have an incredibly addictive personality and have gotten hooked on just about any substance I’ve tried, but I just never got the hype for benzos. Maybe I haven’t taken a high enough dose or maybe it’s just not compatible with my brain chemistry. The only effects I get are a sense of calm relaxation, and incredible sleepiness. There’s no rush or euphoria at all.
 
First of all, I have scoliosis. I don't want to be cramped up and hunch backed. Let me fucking relax. Secondly I can't stand life in general, from the cars in the street zooming towards perpetual death to the crowds of people acting like common trash, I get a heart attack just leaving the house. I need Klonopin to live....
 
To me, benzodiazepines are among the most overrated drugs out there. Sure, they’re good, but not that good.
I’ve experienced euphoria from just 6mg of bromazepam, though it was mild.
Using high doses of benzos isn't worth it, at least not in my personal experience. I once took 28mg of alprazolam and 150mg of diazepam on two other occasions; I also took high doses of bromazepam, and it wasn't worth it. It wasn't worth it because I didn't feel a thing, my tolerance was/and is high. And even if I didn't have a tolerance, I’d most likely just fall asleep.
And for me, clonazepam is the most overrated of them all; it’s one of the worst benzos. It was the first benzo I ever took, and there’s nothing special about it. In fact, the first time I took clonazepam, a 2mg oral tablet. I felt absolutely nothing, even with zero tolerance.
 
it gives me the chance to get out of my head for a few hours and be in the now. learning how to do that without chemical help would be amazing, but i'm still struggling with that.
 
For those whose DOC is benzos, why? What does it feel like for you?
It eliminates my clinical anxiety, neuroses and phobias, makes me feel confident, like I am the real version of myself without my Achilles Heel (anxiety and overthinking).

That in itself is just as euphoric as heroin to me. Almost indescribable levels of relief.

Until tolerance and dependence pull down your pants and uses your bum bum as target practice for hypersonic hyena turds. Then you need them just to feel normal amd the anxiety relief isn't as palpable.

Alas... some things are too good to be true or permanent.

The only permanent way through anxiety is to man up and walk through that fire as gracefully as you can.

I use meth for similar reasons. Therapeutically. I might be one of the few people who can use meth daily for weeks or months straight and I will sleep every single one of those nights. Partly due to responsible use and partly due to chronic dopamine downregulation. I am also ADD.
 
Top