• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

What happens when you black out on psychadelics?

tablehead

Bluelighter
I posted a trip report a little while back about me being drunk and on xanax and thinking it was a good idea to snort some 2c-b, went to lay down in my bed right after snorting it, started to get visuals, come up is a little rocky, so i layed down.

Pow! Its 4 hours later as I wake up. What happend in that 4 hours, I did not move I know I was asleep, But i didnt think you could fall asleep on 2c-b.

Did I have crazy 2c-b dreams and just dont remember it cause of the alch and xanax? I wanna know what i went through :(.

I remember my friend would drink alot of alch with mushrooms and would fall asleep, and the next day talk about having great mushroom dreams. Ehh

adrian89987 said:
aliens raped your soul in those 4 hours

HAHAHAA

But seriously.... Haha

I would think the stimulating properties of 2c-b would fight off 4 shots and 2.5mg xanax.

If not tolerant to alcohol or xanax, I'd fully expect that to overtake the 2c-b (especially if it were a lower dose), and just knock you out.

4 shots of 40% alcohol liquor and 2.5mg xanax is enough to waste the fuck out of most people that don't use either much, let alone both.
insufflated 2c-b isn't all that long-lasting either. So you probably peaked at the top of your alcohol/benzo intoxication.

steer clear of that next time.

If you plan to take benzos with alcohol, put hte psychedelics away first, where you won't get to them.

I swear, some of the most retarded shit i've ever seen or heard of people doing (including my own actions) has come from benzos and alcohol. I'm not condemming it, it has its place IMO, but you dont' want to dose on psychedelics EVER when you are already shitfaced.

Safety first and all...

FWIW, similar doses adjusted for my benzo tolerance have overcome fair amounts of dextroamphetamine and knocked me out.. so the 2c-b not keeping you awake isn't surprising.

fizzacyst said:
If not tolerant to alcohol or xanax, I'd fully expect that to overtake the 2c-b (especially if it were a lower dose), and just knock you out.

4 shots of 40% alcohol liquor and 2.5mg xanax is enough to waste the fuck out of most people that don't use either much, let alone both.
insufflated 2c-b isn't all that long-lasting either. So you probably peaked at the top of your alcohol/benzo intoxication.

steer clear of that next time.

If you plan to take benzos with alcohol, put hte psychedelics away first, where you won't get to them.

I swear, some of the most retarded shit i've ever seen or heard of people doing (including my own actions) has come from benzos and alcohol. I'm not condemming it, it has its place IMO, but you dont' want to dose on psychedelics EVER when you are already shitfaced.

Safety first and all...

FWIW, similar doses adjusted for my benzo tolerance have overcome fair amounts of dextroamphetamine and knocked me out.. so the 2c-b not keeping you awake isn't surprising.

I have a slight tollerance to benzos, scripted klonopin for as needed use, but i had been off them for a few days, alchohal i havent been drinking much of recently either.

THe horrible thing is I know I would have never done this if I wasnt shitfaced off of the alch and xanax, but the 2c-b was seriosuly in hard to get place, inside a box inside a bag deep in my closet. I have no recollection of getting it, just snorting it.

Thought you were talking about blacking out somewhere and waking up in a completely different place hours later. When that happens to me on DXM I really want to know what happened lol.

blacked out on shrooms once, i remember bits and pieces but not the whole story. strangely my next trip i remembered a lot more haha

first (and only) time i done shrooms i had 1 gram and then smoked a lot of weed and also drunk and only felt a bit weird from the shrooms but then i went 2 sleep about 4 hours after taking em and then randomly woke up a little later with blue red and green dots everywhere liike in the tv but then i fell alseep agen lol bit of a waste cuz cant find shrooms here!

I have blacked out on psychedelics before, psychedelics alone... strong tryptamines mostly. I've blacked out for a period of time on 4-AcO-DMT, mushrooms, 2C-E, and DOM. During that time I presumably did nothing, just sat there blankly, because when I came to I was in a slumped over position exactly where I had been previously, except it was 20 minutes to 2 hours later. It has only happened when I have been tripping extremely hard.

yeah same here, I blacked out on a strong dose of psilocin (only drug in my system). Everything became way too intense, geometric patterns and diamonds and psychedelic imagery were all that I was conscious of until my brain must have just assumed this was too much to handle at the time and I blacked out. Its much different from ego death experience...its more similar to blacking out before getting an injection when you're 12 years old or something like that.

samadhi_smiles said:
yeah same here, I blacked out on a strong dose of psilocin (only drug in my system). Everything became way too intense, geometric patterns and diamonds and psychedelic imagery were all that I was conscious of until my brain must have just assumed this was too much to handle at the time and I blacked out. Its much different from ego death experience...its more similar to blacking out before getting an injection when you're 12 years old or something like that.

Damn that sounds crazy. How strong was your dose?

I feel it was such a waste of wonderfull 2c-b :(

tablehead said:
Pow! Its 4 hours later as I wake up. What happend in that 4 hours

You were swallowed by the revolving jaws of doom. Just be thankful they released you.

While this is still fresh in my mind...
Last weekend, something happened to me that shouldn't have happened after reading this thread.
Long story short, it was my birthday so I ate some shrooms, went to the botanical gardens tripping hard, ate more shrooms, went bar crawling, and drank a lot of beer. At some point, I blacked out. I don't remember anything after sitting on th epatio of one bar. I woke up in a strange girls bed the next morning. I found myself in a pig sty. There was cat shit and hairballs everywhere. There was a girl in bed. I was wearing nothing but a pair of combat boots. I found my clothes and put them on. They were covered with cat hair.
After getting out of there, very quietly so as not to wake her, I went home and got a glass of water. I raised the glass to drink and when my hand was close to my nose, I noticed a foul smell that reminded me of rotten fish on my fingers. I came close to gagging. Dehydrated as I was, I couldn't drink the water with that filthy smell on my fingers. I scrrubbed my hands with soap and hot water but to no avail. My fingers were still rotten. I ended up going to the bike coop and borrowing some Gojo hand degreaser - the kind that cuts through oil, grease and almost everything else. ONly after scouring my hands and finger tips for a good 10 minutes with mechanics' hand cleaner did the smell go away.

Last edited:
^Hahahaha! That fish smell sure ain't from that Filet-o-Fish sandwich from McDonalds!

I have blacked out on Xanax (0.5 mg x 3 or 4), alcohol (beer only), and a good strong hit of XTC. Though I have no recollection, I later learned that I was talking and joking around with everyone and was perfectly sane and fun. I do remember coming home, falling into bed and passing out. The next day, there was puke in the toilet (which I never recalled), and my coat was missing. I found my coat a month later mysteriously hanging in my closet. To this day, I don't know what happened when I got home.
Lesson learned: no trip is a fun trip if you can't remember it. I'd second that psychedelics (including xtc) + alcohol + benzos is a useless combo.

I remember Xorkoth saying he lay down after taking 2C-E to wait to come-up...and slept through it. It hapens I guess. Also xanax+alchohol=sleep usually, no matter what, at least for the basic halflife of xanax I spose

I find that a little too much alprazolam on a significant amount of psychedelic drugs is something to definitely avoid.
I get where people come from that they want to mellow out and have a smooth ride - I personally think it has more quality when it's not that 'easy' but hey.
Once I took like 5 or 6 strong blotters and some xanax (might actually be as much as 2,5 mg yes, im sure not more) - that prompted me to enter an acid psychosis for 48 hours in which I did the most ridonculous totally and literally insane things I have ever heard about without being able to recall it. I was another person in that time, different attitude and different habits! I wasn't actually there to witness it per say but when I realized more and more what happened it scared me a LOT.

I think the speed at which I kept dropping the blotters was one thing, but the amnestic effect (that all benzo's have!) of alprazolam/xanax was sure as hell a giant factor.

I urge people not to combine psychedelics with stuff that makes you... not really there. Imagine what happens if you leave, blackout and are pushed out of your head! Apparently you (the OP) fell asleep and wasn't acting on another schizo characters behalf but it's NOT i repeat NOT simply taking the edge off, you pay a price. Keep it superlow, preferably as low as zero when tripping!

Otherwise maybe you shouldnt do it at all if you cant handle a pure trip...