• Guest, Welcome to FESTIVUS

What gifts are you giving others?

My friend asked me for a unipire (unicorn vampire lol).... so I got her a goddamn unipire.
Found a nice little unicorn plushie.... and then gave it some nice 'bloodstains' on its horn and mane and various other places. I think she'll be sufficiently amused by it XD

Moms-I have no clue :(
Pops-Blazing Saddles Blu-ray
Babybro-Kid A
Olderbro-HDCD version of Anthem of the Sun(dead)
lil sis-Owl City cd/starbucks gift card
g/f-2 40mg OC's.....mmmmmm
for me.....3 40mg OC's/I bought some more M1 as well as a few extra morphines/Tekken 6

SO - plane ticket
mom - wallet
mom's husband - jogging pants
dad - bourbon
brother - bourbon
grandpa - car wash gift card
myself - Opiate Binge for X-mas break

I just exchanged gifts with an x gf of mine. And i got her a sexy swing that goes on any door it is the shit i must say. Tested it out many many times last night got to say i had a blast ;) But i told her she can't take it home it stays here haha. She went for it but sh had to sign it and what not. So, i guess when other ladies think about it they will see her name but i could give a fuck. Peace to All

How's about a knuckle sandwich?

:D

If you keep that up... ;)

I'm getting myself:

120645-FB.jpg

and

109290-FB.jpg

A medic who treated me really well- dropped an 18k sword with snake medical symbol thing with a 18k chain into the post to her base today.

^^I agree, that is absolutely gorgeous.

Let's see..

Roommate 1: Raving Rabids TV party for DS, IPOD arm band holder
Roommate 2: Raving Rabids 2 for DS, The Sims for DS
Mom: Lot's of clothes, a nice fluffy robe, gift card to her fave store
Dad: 2 somewhat boring shirts
Cousin: (we do a secret santa thing for my immediate family so we only buy for one person) A Cricket die cut machine

Myself: Nice hotel room for NYE, possibly party favors, who knows, tis the season.