• Guest, Welcome to FESTIVUS

What gifts are you giving others?

jam uh weezy

Bluelighter
Unfortunitely I don't have a lot of cash this year, so I'm only getting my sister and my dad something.

I'm buying my sister a ticket to an upcoming rave. I don't really want her to go but I found out she was planning on sneaking there and I would way rather be there to watch out for her if she's going to anyways.....

and my dad i'll probably get him a ridiculous amount of surf wax and a bottle of something snazzy.

anyways what about you guys?

I've ordered a copy of Mein Kampf for my racist brother, hopefully it'll wake him up and not end up inspiring him...

I got my girlfriend a 2 carat diamond bracelet and "The Guide to Spoken Lebanese" so she can understand me a little better she's half Kurdish half Lebanese her dialect is all fucked up.

more importantly I'm considering returning both gifts :D

I don't have any money really- so I am only giving to my parents, in laws and brothers-
(and HOPING I can come up with the money to send gifts to them- only my inlaws live near us)
SO - I am baking- shortbread cookies, sugars cookies, fudge, chocolate covered pretzels, muddy buddies and MAYBE molasses cookies and pumpkin bread.......
I bought my mother in law a few kitchen soaps.
And plan to give my father in law a hiking trails book.
I am also giving a blackberry cabernet jam, a spiced plum and blackberry jam, chai spiced applesauce, and a mixed berry topping (to go on anything from ice cream to peppered goat cheese with crackers)- All of which I made :)
I'm poor......

dad- long tongs for grilling
mom- holiday themed oven mitts/pot holders
brother-1 year xbox live subscription
sis- im going with and she can get her own :)

Video games and a few small things for my sweetie. 2c-e for us (me:)) n2o for us. A new scratchy thing and laser pointer for our cat.
Small stuff for my folks...
Im broke and finally not gg to spend every penny for no reason.

FYI, google pashmina, great for the women in your life!!!

apron3790kate.jpg

For my gf's dads gf

lamp2000ronold.jpg

For my gf's dad
pink-ipod-nano-3g.jpg

For my gf's mom
pBBW1-5301343v194.jpg

My moms i got her 4 different candles like this

0.jpg

Lottery tickets for sister 50 dollars
ar123930606464001.jpg

50$ card for dad

Still have to get...
My dammn GF a gift idk what

Last edited:
2 neices=Wii game
1 neice+1 nephew=Wii game

Telling my best girlfriend she doesn't have to give me the $50 she owes me=Merry Christmas

That is my shopping list.

I am fond of cooking/entertaining my family and friends rather than buying gifts.
This way I never have to far to go when I want to go to bed :)

Christmas is for children and charity. The only season I bother to think of either.

^does she know shes getting it and does she like it?

you are a good son. hug her and tell her she did well the next time you see her.

SO - Modern Warfare 2 on ps3
Son 1 -Ipod touch
Son 2 -bike and Little big planet on ps3
2 Brothers in college - fast food gcs
Mom - vacuum so she'll stop borrowing mine and a pair of leather gloves.
MIL -Lowes gc because she remodeling her house.

friend/former SO-half OZ of blow
friend/section second in command stetchkin fully automatic pistol.
guido fuck I sorta caly my friend to make fun of him- a mid price laptop...he spilt a jagerbomb on his old one.
random people- whatever seems suiting.

Im being scruge. no one getting anything, everyone wants to play games, fuck all ya. Bah humbug....more so in a time when my life is starting to get good and me mentally good.
I had a couple personalized gifts but fuck it, they'll get cards instead. I dunno about my REAL friends....I'm sure something nice as usual....or cheasy....im not good at picking out gifts.

I'm only getting a gift for one person this year, and I still haven't decided what it is. :|

g/f - don't know yet, already have a nifty but useless antique courier message holder, but need something good.
mom - already gave her the hand-made (not by me) coconut hot pan thingies, to set hot dishes on.
step-father - unknown, still need to buy this. I'm going shopping today.
friend - ecstasy to be eaten on new years eve.

Gifts for women. Pashminas, SNUGGIES!!!!, Hallmark suncatchers
Older women, check into Marjolein Bastin, simple but elegant stuff at Hallmark
Woodwick brand candles are cool, they have the wood wick in them, crackles when they burn

Guys-LED based stuff
Older guys, Pimin Kangol hats!!!

mom - bathrobe
dad - pot
sister - gift card
ex - thermal tops
roomie 1 - nightmare before christmas gloves and key cover, nintendo star tin with candies inside
roomie 2 - scarf and a coin purse
friend - 2 bracelets
another friend - hello kitty tote bag, hello kitty scented highlighters, hello kitty notepad with stickers.

I'm done. No more shopping for gifts. I'll just have to make sure I don't make any new friends between now and Christmas, or I'll have to go out and buy some more :p haha

my ex-maybe an organ if possible to save his life?
my bestfriend - my heart (though he already has it) i had gifts but i guess he dont want them * shrugs*

I should bottle 'baaw' and 'delusions and though disorder' for someone

or droperidol.

i had planned on giving somebody mdma and ketamine for christmas, but i'm not sure if they still want it. we'll see i guess.