Its been a blurry week for me :|

nicotine
caffine
to much cocaine
and then some more cocaine
percocets/endocets
tramadol
alcohol

Man some of you guys suck at spelling...

Suboxone
aMT
and a copious amount of booze

Caffeine
Red Wine

I take six months sober and six months trippen Balls. . . . just have to wait until Easter%)

^heavy week shambles? 8o;)

Oh - y'know - I like to keep busy 8o;)=D

This week, as far as I recall, has mostly involved LSD, 2C-D, 2C-B, GBL, JWH-018, amphetamine, hash, diazepam, temazepam, codeine, alcohol, caffeine, nicotine... :)

Nothing real exciting for me.Xanax,valium,baclofen lots of alcohol and a few oxycodones.I dont expirement much with anything besides benzos and mild opiates these days.My crazy days are behind me.I do like to itch and nod or get benzod out and drunk and forget everything though;)

Tramadol
Marijuana
Alcohol
diphenhydramine

still couldnt get to sleep last night

How big is the difference between brand Oxycontin 40mg. and generic Oxycodone 30mg. So if there is a difference how many of the generic do you have to take to bring the dossed up to the brand name?

If you have generic 30s, just take 40mg worth, or you could just chew up 2, and get really high.

The ONLY difference, is that the generics gel, so you have to do shorter lines every 5 minutes, and you cant rinse your nose with water, just breath in really hard, so some of it hits ytour throught.

Tramadol
Marijuana
Alcohol
diphenhydramine

still couldnt get to sleep last night

I feel you brother.

As for drugs i have done

oxycontin! :p

I would much rather smoke weed, drink, and do oxy occasionally, then do oxy all the time.

fuck drug tests.

mdma
lsd
oxycontin
cannabis/variants
hydrocodone
flexeril
alcohol

been a good week, I turned 21!

Status
Not open for further replies.