• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What drugs do you have in your stash? v. Drug stockpiling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mmmmm hash. Currently I have 0 stash (apart from my green liquid) and afraid it's gotta stay that way a while. Nevermind!

Spot on @The UltimateFixx, spot on. It's the junkie juice, the jollop, the green, the meffy, the liquid handcuffs etc. etc.

Yeah, 40mg alplrazolam alone is a ridiculous dose. You'd need a rig with a barrel the size of a tin of soup to fit all that in surely!?

I think I believe in Santa more than anyone being able to shoot all that without dying.

fent?
are they rx-ed?
i remember going through boxes of patches twice a month. in the end they we going for over a dollar a ug. i aint gonna lie man i was scared as fuck. too much comin in and too much goin out. imp/exp. never again unless that was the only option. of course papa used da supply. lol

ot
picked up a few of those disposable d8 pens - they come in handy and it's a steal
and the same in my last post :LOL:
KaqxX5u.jpg

fairly heavy stuff makes me high and hungry. hits fast and heavy. nice indica
Can you reverse engineer those things and re use them? Or are they literally one use, disposable?

Seems like such a waste of electronics haha

Can you reverse engineer those things
I suppose it can be done. The aluminum "tubing" is one-piece and components are jammed in from both ends. There are some delicate filaments that give the "fire" and they do not stand up to being finagled about very well.
It would be a lot easier to obtain some d8 distillate and a pen for vaping.
Yeah, I hate discarding them and only do so after battery dies, ripping it apart and salvaging the "wick" to chew on. Very powerful. lol
if it legal in your state and you bying it from some dispencary its free from fent i think
It's legal with card (Rx-ed) but I get them from a corner store (which is not legal lol). It's fent free... just wouldn't be surprised it there were fents in it cause it seems it's everywhere.

Last edited:
I suppose it can be done. The aluminum "tubing" is one-piece and components are jammed in from both ends. There are some delicate filaments that give the "fire" and they do not stand up to being finagled about very well.
It would be a lot easier to obtain some d8 distillate and a pen for vaping.
Yeah, I hate discarding them and only do so after battery dies, ripping it apart and salvaging the "wick" to chew on. Very powerful. lol
I thought youd be able to get a DMT vape pen out of it personally :p

Yeah suppose finding a replacement coil for it would be near impossible now i think about it. Bugger!

I have subs gabapentin weed carts
A lil over a quarter of decent shrooms im hording
Seroquel, clonidin wish I had better hook ups
And twisted teas

I think, I figured, I prob actually have enough pure Etiz powder remaining, to be able to afford (not financially don't mean) to stay at 10 mg's daily for whole this year.

Many hundreds LSD trips too. Dunno when they might happen.

I'm thinking about buying the whole box. If I told u the price u would be like WTFFFFF haha ill give u a hint if oxy is 1$ a milligram in the US that box =3.5 20mg pills haha
Sorry, my brain will start smoking and I'll burn out my cells trying to figure it out. 😏

Sorry, my brain will start smoking and I'll burn out my cells trying to figure it out. 😏
70 srallod for 30 20mg oxys and those have the old formula AHHHH, shootable, snortable, chewable not likr the new oxycontin formula. If u chop these it's like Roxys lol.

about 8 g of weed
90% full bottle of gin
2 beers
mirtazipine from the doctor

i've arranged to buy 10x 30 mg xr adderalls though. i like to stock up on pharmaceuticals when i have the chance, the street market scares me. i'm hoping this supply lasts me at least a year

Status
Not open for further replies.