Status
Not open for further replies.
damn i remember when i use to have a stash. been a while.... :rolleyes:

maybe 80g phenibut
maybe 3oz kratom (yep, time to order)
scads of naproxen sodium
pregabalin

whateva
Some diaz.,some lyrica and a couple of patches.enough to push another month..even two.hope survive the winter.

couple of patches
fent?
are they rx-ed?
i remember going through boxes of patches twice a month. in the end they we going for over a dollar a ug. i aint gonna lie man i was scared as fuck. too much comin in and too much goin out. imp/exp. never again unless that was the only option. of course papa used da supply. lol

ot
picked up a few of those disposable d8 pens - they come in handy and it's a steal
and the same in my last post :LOL:
KaqxX5u.jpg

fairly heavy stuff makes me high and hungry. hits fast and heavy. nice indica

fent?
are they rx-ed?
i remember going through boxes of patches twice a month. in the end they we going for over a dollar a ug. i aint gonna lie man i was scared as fuck. too much comin in and too much goin out. imp/exp. never again unless that was the only option. of course papa used da supply. lol

ot
picked up a few of those disposable d8 pens - they come in handy and it's a steal
KaqxX5u.jpg

Bupre..dont wanna fent.going through this hell once(fent patches)....fent in all forms is strictly regulated(schedule 2).Bupre is schedule 3

fent?
are they rx-ed?

ot
KaqxX5u.jpg

Never had any idea whats that disposablw d8 pens.suggest some tool to smoke weed....which reminds me that must looking for something left to smoke.2g weed is enough for me to smoke min.5days.mixed with tobaco.when its finished have a break for a while...benzo and bupre need every day in order to function normally.Weed is not a big deal

benzo and bupre
that sounds really awesome right now. i do miss it. truely.
whats that disposablw d8
its a vape pen with delta 8 tch (800mg) added blueberry terpines. advertises 400 "puffs" lol but lasts me about 4-5 days. it puts me down and makes me hungry. i cannot smoke this at work without weed rage cause mfs bothering me and i dont wanna do shit. lololol so i leave it at "home" and everything is ok. ;)
not sure how but paying a fraction of what it goes for online (like a third). i grab one every time i get cigs so i got 4 backups and workin on one.
had a battery go out and chewed on the "wick" a coulle times and i get whacked out (in a good way) and sleep great.
never know there may be fent in these fuckin things.

nvm

that sounds really awesome right now. i do miss it. truely.

its a vape pen with delta 8 tch (800mg) added blueberry terpines. advertises 400 "puffs" lol but lasts me about 4-5 days. it puts me down and makes me hungry. i cannot smoke this at work without weed rage cause mfs bothering me and i dont wanna do shit. lololol so i leave it at "home" and everything is ok. ;)
not sure how but paying a fraction of what it goes for online (like a third). i grab one every time i get cigs so i got 4 backups and workin on one.
had a battery go out and chewed on the "wick" a coulle times and i get whacked out (in a good way) and sleep great.
never know there may be fent in these fuckin things.

nvm
If it legal in your state and you bying it from some dispencary its free from fent i think.legal market of weed really amazed me.Many varieties with all paraphelia.,waxes,brownies...wish i head some trip to this state':)

nothing now but some gabapentin and xanax, the rest had to go, i was getting too cocky thinking i could have all these drugs and not take em. oh i still have the hash but not into it so , it will stay here, when my lady friend comes to visit , she loves pot and hasnt tried hash

Status
Not open for further replies.