• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What drugs do you have in your stash? v. Drug stockpiling

Status
Not open for further replies.
if I could be that fat and have a job I'd be the Department of Partially Hydrogenated White Bean Oil (get it)

235px-Phaseolus_vulgaris_white_beans%2C_witte_boon.jpg

if it's called NAVY then why is it white LUL *race triggered*

eats beans

needs colors, has none, fat as shit FAT AS SHIT maybe Donald Trump will make me head of something!

I didn't know you were into mushrooms CH. I personally find them uncomfortably introspective most times.

Clonazepam 2mg
Lorazepam 2.5mg
Diazepam 10mg
Alprazolam 0.5mg and 2mg
Bromazepam 6mg
Dexamphetamine 10mg IR
Pregabalin 50mg
Codeine 30mg
Dihydrocodeine 30mg IR and 120mg XR
Oxycodone 80mg XR (Sandoz crushable generics)
MDMA ~250mg pills
LSD 100ug tabs
4-AcO-DMT powder (small quantity but enough for a few good trips)
aMT 25mg caps
Cannabis 3.5g
Phenibut ~3g
Nicotine (Juul pods) 18mg/ml
Cider in various fruit flavours, vodka, some quite nice Japanese beer

Think that's about it.

An unspecified few dozen grams of ethyl-hexedrone, a few grams of pure benzos (at least 2g of flualprazolam, about 4000 standard doses worth), 1P-LSD and some NM-2201 (the softest and calment synthetic cannabinoid in experience)

I've been craving hexen lately. Probably because I always end up throwing my drummer $20 or so to do some of his "coke" (shitty shit that 95% of the time has ZERO numbing whatsoever and barely resembles what I used to get back in the day), when hexen is 10x better. I like real coke better than hexen for sure, but I haven't seen it in forever.

I honestly have a BUNCH LOADS of GREAT drugs.

including..

Blue Dream strain Cannabis, 3.5g (CI)
Heroin, Black tar, 2.7g (CI)
Methadone, 90mg daily (CII)
Morphine 60mg, 200+ (CII)
Morphine 30mg, 50+ (CII)
Oxycodone 15mg, 48+ (CII)
Norco 10/325, 150+ (CII)
Tramadol 150mg ER, 30+ (CIV)
Clonazepam 1mg, 60/month (CIV)
Lorazepam 2mg, 60/month (CIV)
Temazepam 22.5mg, 25+ (CIV)
Diazepam 10mg, 140+ (CIV)
Alprazolam 1mg, 70+ (CIV)
Carisoprodol 350mg, 50+ (CIV)
Promethazine 25mg, 120/month
Hydroxyzine 25mg, 120/month
Gabapentin 300mg, 90/month
Metformin 500mg, 120+
Loperamide 2mg, 300+ (OTC)
Depekote 250mg, 60/month
Loratadine 10mg, 125+ (OTC)
Ibuprofen 600mg, 260+ (OTC)
Naproxen 500mg, 140+ (OTC)

This is just what Know I have in my head..
im sure I have more stuff too list but I'll finish that later.. I don't want to have a page long post.. LOL
Dang.. wouldn't mind having you as my friend

I've been craving hexen lately. Probably because I always end up throwing my drummer $20 or so to do some of his "coke" (shitty shit that 95% of the time has ZERO numbing whatsoever and barely resembles what I used to get back in the day), when hexen is 10x better. I like real coke better than hexen for sure, but I haven't seen it in forever.
There's some good powered hexen around, but I haven't seen crystal in months. I got got a new batch so I'll do a wash and see what I get,

Haven't had hexen, but it sounds like a lot of fun, but with a lot of potential for abuse.

You're right on the money there ha

I figured as much. Someone offered to give me some as a gift and I very politely declined. Meanwhile my brain was screaming, "Just try it you fucking pussy! Let's go grab some needles and really push some boundaries!"

Glad that shit is behind me.

I didn't know you were into mushrooms CH. I personally find them uncomfortably introspective most times.
They are my least favorite but it’s truly medicinal even though it is mostly unpleasant.

The afterglow is weeks/months and stuff like DMT, psilocin meth or 2c-_ works for my issues.

I’m just trying to stay alive, really.

BULLIES DON'T WIN, THEY DON'T WE'RE GOING TO GO IN THERE AND IMPEACH THE MOTHERFUCKER

tlaib save me mother, save me

save me

I think I am going to feel compelled to repost this every day the national deficit grows under Trump.

Got a gram of IMPEACHMENT.

what does hexen feel like relative to crack or pharma amphetamine?
I haven't actually had crack, at least not that I can recall... but you could eat 100mg of pharmaceutical dextroamphetamine and that wouldn't even come close, oral or snorted. Hexen hits harder, faster, and afterwards you still get hours or residual amphetamine-like stimulation, or you can just get the stimulation from a very low dose of it or by redosing. But eventually you do have to sleep, only way for your brain to produce more dopamine, which is what the hexen (or other similar drug) affects. I hope that made sense, I just woke up and had a, large breakfast.

Clonazepam 2mg
Lorazepam 2.5mg
Diazepam 10mg
Alprazolam 0.5mg and 2mg
Bromazepam 6mg
Dexamphetamine 10mg IR
Pregabalin 50mg
Codeine 30mg
Dihydrocodeine 30mg IR and 120mg XR
Oxycodone 80mg XR (Sandoz crushable generics)
MDMA ~250mg pills
LSD 100ug tabs
4-AcO-DMT powder (small quantity but enough for a few good trips)
aMT 25mg caps
Cannabis 3.5g
Phenibut ~3g
Nicotine (Juul pods) 18mg/ml
Cider in various fruit flavours, vodka, some quite nice Japanese beer

Think that's about it.
cool stash, can get most of all those meds OTC in my country. xd

Status
Not open for further replies.