30 1 mg kpin
12 8 mg subutex tablets
10 xan
black lime cart - vape pen
quarter weed
five 10 bags of H Ron for special occasions
newports
shitload of beer

3gof lyrica, 600mg valium,400mg of ketamine and 40 mg of 2c-b. soon to get some crystal so no fukin worries here. My heroin dealer seems to be on a a vacation so im lil worried.

Last edited:
Bout 12 beers, 6 local and 6 sam adams winter, fifth of disgusting rum, and whats left of a teener of meth I've had since late march, so I'd say I've been good lol.

Used to have a wonderful stash of various substances when I used to live in NYC (2ci, 2cb, MDMA, MDA, LSD, mushrooms, Ketamine, Meth, Xanax, Cocaine, Vicodin, Oxy, Morphine, hash, weed, poppy pods, amphetamine). Good old days and youth:)
At the moment, I have 900 mgs of Ritalin, 6 grs of Opium and about 30 poppy pods for emergencies.

OMP OMP OMP *had*

1OeAaFl.jpg

3.2g of mushies

you eat the mushrooms and it explains...all..the...feelings... then you can read my posts, understand my [nonsense] and know how to hug a bro

and not feel like a captain homosexual doing it

two-guys-friends-hugging-when-meeting-stock-photograph_csp58799690.jpg

left: me at age 0, 1, 2, ....... 20......30.....31....*yawn* 70, 90, still alive? 100....how is this alive 101..... yeah he's still living

right: random dude hugging me

BULLIES DON'T WIN, THEY DON'T WE'RE GOING TO GO IN THERE AND IMPEACH THE MOTHERFUCKER

tlaib save me mother, save me

save me

I need help. I am a person. I have feelings.

motherfucker you know I love you but this is NOT one of those threads where you come in here asking "huh" you KNOW I'm on a good one so play along, feed the party animal some meth, give him some money, tell him a deep intellectual thing or pretend like that sound was your keys and not pocket change

say something to the homeless freak

and be glad you're not me

I don't need it to be happy. I don't need you to say it with faith or believe. Don't close your eyes. Fucking look at me. This is real. This is part of your nation. This is your society. This is DONALD TRUMP NOT GIVING A SHIT ABOUT THE WHITE RACE AS I AM A WHITE PERSON ASKING FOR YOUR MONEY YOU UNGRACIOUS FUCK

sam-clovis.jpg

Department of AGRICULTURE? More like FATriculture am I right

Status
Not open for further replies.