• Guest, Welcome to FESTIVUS

What drugs did you do on christmas?

im not doing any drugs on christmas - in fact, i haven't done any drugs since about the 5th - i was thinking about it tonight, but then i had to take a massive shit and it kinda wouldn't stop - so i postponed it - not sure what the hell i ate that sent me there

im gonna wait til xmas is over because my favorite week of the year is the week between xmas and new years - plus i gotta cook on xmas and im entertaining for a friend - so i gotta be on point

i haven't tripped since sometime mid-november - so yea - im looking forward to it all

Merry Christmas to you all

14C25lh.gif

Last Christmas I ate 200mg of oxycontin. But the year before that, I managed to acquire some OC 40's from 2003, so that was a real treat. In the next couple of days, it's going to be a "blue" Christmas this time around, if you catch my drift. I'd still rather be fucked up on morphine, oxy, or patches though. Only problem is, morphine is rare now, oxy is expensive, and patches are hard to find too. :/
Sorry to hear you are having problems with your regular script supply. Hang in there and take care of yourself. Merry Xmas!

I'm getting back into psychedelics. & Last night after had ate some mushrooms & did the family thing A LOT of shit happened, typical dysfunctional family type of shit step dad yelling at everyone about my nephews 'supernindendo' being to fucking loud and entire family started hollering and I'm just sitting on the couch watching things weave and drip in my peripherals and just blurt out 'merry Christmas everyone ' ! And it was like the perfect moment to say it because I'm literally in another dimension and laugh as hard as I can.
Was pretty epic

i lied earlier - i forgot i snorted a couple lines of high grade yayo that i really needed to try even tho im retired

but i didnt intentionally lie - i just forgot

:cheers:
"Retired"

I don't think that means what you think it means 🤔

That looking yo niece/nephew give you when 'mom' hadn't found their Adderall yet on Xmas.

Morphine, acetaminophen with codeine, inhaled budesonide, fluticasone, DXM...

I have the worst bronchitis I have had in my adult life and the coughing just won't fucking stop especially at night. My body is determined to cough no matter what measures I take. So, I brought out all the heavy hitters. Fuck you body for reacting this harsh to the common cold, and on Christmas.