• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What drugs are on your 'to do' list? Explain why! v. Can u be addicted the 1st time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
DPT, Methamphetamine (I've fingerprinted this once, picked me up, but I'd like to try smoking it once, and then sniffing the rest of the half gram possibly.

DOx substances I'd like to try, starting with DOM, and then doing these ones gradually over the years - tripping for 36 hours or whatever seems a bit insane to me still.
Mescaline, 4-HO-DMT, Opium, 2C-T7, 2C-T2, 2C-P.

Pure MDA crystal, and not in any rush at all, but wouldn't mind trying MDPV and 4-mar - not a big stims man, but anything that can add a lil oomph should be cool, but not amazingly interested.

May have answered this one already, but mine are (in no particular order):

MDA
Khat
Amphetamine (Adderall or Dexedrine)
Molly (only had pressed pills)
Hydromorphone
LSD
Pure mescaline
Methaqualone...for novelty purposes
OxyContin

Also think methylone and some of the other RCs would be cool, but not gonna happen for me until the effects are more well-documented and quality control is in place. AKA when heck freezes over :]

May have answered this one already, but mine are (in no particular order):

[...]
Pure mescaline
[...]

:]

I do have this phantasy about me, sitting on the porch of an old house overlooking the nearby lake, and taking a deep breath before downing the small glas of water with 300mg pure mescaline dissolved in it. If I'm doing this with a friend, we'll of course be toasting to Freud, Reich or Jung.

I just can't be bothered cooking some disgusting cactus concoction with absolute zero control about the concentration of the active ingredient. This is a little irrational by the way, because I do not have any problems raising and preparing mushrooms, although they also taste vile and are of varying potency. There are plenty of mescaline analogs to be had on the RC market, but they leave me unsatisfied. Maybe the real thing isn't any better/deeper, but I'll doubt it.

It would have to be ketamine, there have been times at raves where i was going to get some but turns out i just rolled instead : /

shrooms
LSD
2Cx
Ketamine
MDA

I am hoping to complete at least 2 of those by the end of the year

DMT
Heroin
PCP
Ketamin
Mescaline
MDMA

and some one in the 2-CX family

3,4-dichloromethcathinone
3,4-dichloromethamphetamine
ethylamphetamine
troparil

I'm starting to think I've gotten to the point in my life that I think I may have already tried almost all the major recreational drugs that I'm going to. I was never really the type to ask around or otherwise make much effort to try a new one, anyway. But, I'd still love to try these in the event that they came my way at a decent price:

Mescaline
Ketamine
Oxycodone

Ketamine because I like the effects of DXM, and this would seem to have less side effects and a more convenient duration. Mescaline because most reports seem to suggest it's a more easygoing trip than the other classic psychs (LSD, shrooms). Oxycodone just because I like codeine and hydrocodone, and people that like those often seem to like oxy even more.... and it doesn't hurt that with most oxy tablets I could prob take enough to get a good, satisfying high without needing to CWE (5mg/325mg seems to be the most common).

Mescaline
2C-I
2C-B (tried it once but the pill was weak)
DMT
4-ACO-DMT
MDA
Ketamine
Kava
Opium

In order:

1.Ecstasy
2.LSD
3.Coke
4.Ketamine
5.Salvia