• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What drugs are on your 'to do' list? Explain why! v. Can u be addicted the 1st time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not much left for me that gives a striking interest to me at the moment:
Mescaline
PCP
DMT

At the moment I'm more interested in trying combinations of drugs as I've tried all that I really wished to.

I would really like to try nitrazepam, midazolam (i've tried but only iv'd in a surgery setting and it was nice - i just wanna try the pills), oxymorphone, and hydromorphone. Oh, yeah, and some more THC analogs...like CP 55,940, WIN 55,212-2, and JWHs -073, and 250.

Oh, shit, and 0-desmethyltramadol!

Last edited:
Morphine
Oxymorphone
Methadone
DMT
Mescaline
GHB
5-Meo-DMT
Pure MDMA
2-CB
Quaaludes (lol, not realistically but i would love to try them)

All of the serotonergic psychedelics and empathogens, as well as a few herbals such as kratom, kava, etc.

This might sound odd, but I also want to try Seroquel. It sounds appealing to me because it is an escape but without the addictive euphoria of drugs like opiates. It sounds like an ideal drug to use if I'm depressed and anxious and I wanna just turn off my mind and sleep things off, or even if I'm facing a long plane ride haha.

Heh phatass i think your a real cool dude and like your posts, but you should really watch how many drugs you do. You must be really throwing the chemical balance off in your brain, more moderation bro! : p

Alot. The two I really want to try are LSD and some good MDMA. I took one "x pill" once didn't do much.

Last edited:
These are the ones i want to try, regardless of what people say i still want to try some of the 'harder' drugs.

LSD
Mushrooms
Cocaine
Heroin
DMT
Pure MDMA
MDA
Meth
Ketamine
2C-B
2C-E
2C-I
and a lot of the other 2c- type drugs
various research chemicals, some listed by you guys
Mescaline

I'm sure there's a lot more but those are the only ones i can think of off the top of my head.

Ketamine
Cocaine
DMT
MDMA
LSD
LSA
Shrooms
Oxycontin
Heroine
Meth

But i'll probably never end up doing heroin or meth.

mdpv, heroin, mdma, salvia, mescaline

should be able to knock most of these off the list in the next year

id try some classics, as they seem to be hardest to find:

lsd
mdma (the purer thhe better)
mescaline

im sure there would be others, but these would just about round up my preferences in the drug world.

actually I have done very few so my list is fairly simple - - stuff I have never tried but would like to at least one time are: MDMA and heroin.

Heh phatass i think your a real cool dude and like your posts, but you should really watch how many drugs you do. You must be really throwing the chemical balance off in your brain, more moderation bro! : p

appreciate the good intentions bro... but i'll probably die of lung cancer before going bonkers:\=D

Status
Not open for further replies.