• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Drug is your City known for?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tampa, FL- Weed and Oxy. Shrooms/acid are unfortunately almost non-existent.

Florida has great weather for shrooms, just wait till its season.

really ders no gear or crack??? think il move to alaska....you will have to get rid of palin 1st tho

Oh no theres most def meth/crack heads in Anchorage/Alaska......haha. At least on the Eastside I've seen my share of em. But Yea like Patty said Marijuana and I would say Alcohol is what where known for .

European cities are not really like American cities where most drugs are available in the big cities. Our capitals are the big cities and many drugs are not available outside or far from that. If you live in Holland it's not really practical to go to Germany to score drugs, especially since you can't bring it home. Most capitals have whatever but for many that's too far away.

haha ur joking right????? you ur beside germany france and just across the pond from the uk dude its everywhere in ireland its available in every village town and city the same for uk its an out and out epidemic u must not be big in the gear scene if u cant get it outside hollands capital...so u dont no what ur on about or ur full of shitze
Ive been to dozens of smaller cities and towns in Holland, and never seen nor heard of a major heroin problem there. Amsterdam yes, it does have significant heroin

hollands problem is so bad it has an heroin-assistance program ie it gives users free heroin so they dont turn to crime to feed there habit
Not Holland's problem, Amsterdam's problem

ninae and fresco google the dutch heroin problem.. u simply dont have a clue the whole counties covered in it
ninae ur from europes version of the deepsouth ud be lucky to have seen a bottle of budweiser

Oslo is full of Heroin/Junkies. But apart from that, from what I've seen, it's hard for anyone to sustain an addiction. Too far too travel plus travel expenses. But I guess that's mostly a good thing.

ninae and fresco google the dutch heroin problem.. u simply dont have a clue the whole counties covered in it
Holland is covered in heroin ??!! Dude are you for real??! Have you actually lived in Holland?? Well I have, and Holland is not covered in heroin. Not even close.

Holland isnt even covered in marijuana, the vast majority of Dutch kids dont even smoke MJ (myself included). At the most 5 to 10% percent smoke weed.

Amsterdam does have a fair amount of heroin junkies, but thats mainly contained to that city. I would even argue because its semi-legal, few people even bother with heroin

Just to show how full of shit eireann is, here's an UK article on Dutch heroin use:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2002/feb/24/drugsandalcohol.davidrose

'Heroin is just not an issue here in the Netherlands. The number of addicts has been stable, at around 25,000, for 20 years. And the addicts are getting older; few youngsters are joining them.'

At an average £xx a gram, Dutch heroin is about half the price it is in England, where the fact that the drug is cheaper than it was in 1990 has helped dealers persuade their customers to transfer from cannabis. Per head of population, Holland has perhaps a quarter of Britain's addicts. Meanwhile, Holland also has significantly fewer cannabis smokers, especially among teenagers. From the age of 10, children are given drugs education. It tries, says Wychgel, to present the facts about drugs in a way which removes any sense of glamour, but leaves the decision up to the individual. 'We say, "It's your responsibility, this is what drugs will do." We don't tell kids simply "no", we say "know".'

Last edited by a moderator:
Ive been to dozens of smaller cities and towns in Holland, and never seen nor heard of a major heroin problem there. Amsterdam yes, it does have significant heroin

Not Holland's problem, Amsterdam's problem

utrecht so heroin is available outside of amsterdam also that stories from 2002
if u knew what u were on about u would no america invaded afghanistan
which caused heroin supply in europe to increase ten fold
weldone u proved nothing and made an ass of urself
read up on hollands current situation fresco

No idea what we're known for, but I know that Mephedrone and Ketamine have a lot of addicts here.

utrecht so heroin is available outside of amsterdam also that stories from 2002
Of course heroin is available in most major Dutch cities, its just not the epidemic you're making it out to be.

if u knew what u were on about u would no america invaded afghanistan
which caused heroin supply in europe to increase ten fold
No, the US invasion did not cause a 10-fold increase of heroin use in Holland. It didnt even cause a 10-fold increase in Amsterdam, let alone rest of Holland

weldone u proved nothing and made an ass of urself read up on hollands current situation fresco
I happen to live there on and off. I think I know the situation better then you.

But nice try

EDIT: maybe you can show us some news articles or other studies that claim Holland's heroin use has become 10-fold since US invasion of Afghanistan?? I dare you, I double dare you!!!

lol think think ur wearing ur rose coloured canadian glasses fresco
the worlds a great place...eh!!!

lol think think ur wearing ur rose coloured canadian glasses fresco
the worlds a great place...eh!!!
Thats what I thought, you can't show us any news articles or other studies.

Canada is indeed a nice place. But I like Ireland too <3 ;)

/change thread name to offical If Netherlands has a Heroin Problem Disscusion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.