Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Drug is your City known for?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mdmantpa

Bluelighter
First off mods, I don't know if DC is the rightforum, but feel free to move it if I'm in the wrong place!

THe thread is pretty simple, name a city or your hometown, either way and let us know what it is primarily known for or what you associate it with.

For example I'll go first with an easy one:

Baltimore, MD - Heroin
Washington DC- Crack

lets try and not have too many multiples, and it doesnt have to be just big cities, or even US cities. I would be heavily surprised to hear anyone say DMT, LSD or Mushrooms, but maybe I'll be surprised....ya never know with those small towns out west lol

I don't live in the city but New Jersey is known for it's heroin and yes it is that good :)

Charlie do you know how Jersey Dope compares to Baltimore dope? Those two spots seem like the Heroin capitals of the US, and I know that the Raw I've had from Baltimore was never less than about 70% pure. (I tested a sample and then compared from there, not jsut spitting out BS numbers lol) I've never had stamped bags from Jerz though and was curious if anyone knows if they are comparable in quality or if one is better...I know that you can get some straight fire anywhere at times, but was just looking for it in terms of a more general rule

Ive had the raw from bmore and it was really great , pretty much as good as some of the stamped bags we get up here. Ive also had the scramble from down there and it kind of sucked I needed alot more to get off than I would up here. The price up here for bricks is much cheaper for me than what I was paying for an equivalent amount of raw down there and the bags I get are fire. Quality changes all the time though and I figure that sometimes it's better there than here and vice versa.

All in all maryland has great heroin IMO pretty much on the same par as it is here :)

not so much anymore, but for a while there were mushies everywhere in ABQ, just fucking everywhere. nowadays theres probably alot more coke, but i havent been in that market for a bit so I dunno

yeah charlie scramble is nasty shit all cut to hell with quinine and shit, even found glass in a couple of my caps one time...eww. But yeah I love our raw, I dont really use anymore, but would love to go up to NJ/NY and sample a god stamp bag just out of curiosity lol

oh and what/where is ABQ windrocks? Sorry for the ignorance

I live in Gainesville, Fl. Everywhere I go without fail there will be a heady dude that'll talk about coming to Gainesville for the "Gainesville green"(I even have a high times where it says it on the cover) in the 70s. Apperently the chronic was as abundant then as it is now. It funny cause older dudes always got positive memories of coming here and scoring good drugs.

san antonio, texas crack cocaine. It seems to be the one that is in the local news the most.

I live in San Antonio and many people have told me that it is known as the Heroin Capital. I've gotten some good shit here and I can walk up to ALMOST ANYONE and they either have some or know where to get it.

incredible,......I guess it depends on what part of town you live in. is it mostly tar or can you get powder?

believe it or not rhode island particuliary providence i would personally say theyre dope, many would agree that the cocaine is also superb

Johannesburg, South Africa - Smoked Mandrax (Methaqualone sp?)

dammmmnnnn...I need to take a trip to JHB, I thought luudes were a lost treasure.

I keep hearing this. But people smoke them here, I think that's why there name is so bad. Apparently they get fucked up for a few minutes (start drooling and shit) and then violent afterwards, lol.

I'd just eat them straight.

yeah I feel ya, nothing worse than a drooling violent luuded out psychopath huh? lol

LOL. I'll try get some next time I see my guy, they are really cheap. I'll take some pics before I eat them. You're supposed to smoke it in a bottle neck with weed (they call it coffee creamer).

If I beat the crap out of someone while drooling on them, it's your fault.

well I guess in the spirit of harm reduction I need to advise you against doing so now, although a video of you luuded out, drooling, and beating on someone twice your size would make for one hell of a youtube video lol

...ok in all seriousness lets try to get back on topic- Locations and DOC/prevalent drug please

here's some more

Leesburg, VA- Crack amongst the older folk, OC 80's among the younger bunch
Ashburn, VA- Weed, Coke, and Mushies pushed by wannabe little suburban kids
Mannassas, VA- Crack
Harrisonburg, VA- Cocaine and LSD
Shenandahoah, VA- Methamphetamine

Status
Not open for further replies.