• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

What drug has the greatest Euphoria release?

No doubt its Methylone :) Especially when mixed with keta :D

And i think mephedrone is about to be my new favorit :D

elektra said:
IV heroin
IV codeine
IV alfentanyl
IV sufentanyl
IV ketamin (in low doses)

IV codeine? You're kidding right? I'm shuddering just imagining the massive histamine response from that, not to mention the pulmonary edema...8(

Most euphoria I've ever experienced would have to be a tie between the first time I ever used Hawaiian Baby Woodrose, and MDMA. Fuck HBW now, but I love the E still.

1)swallow 5mgs of hydrocodone and 5mgs of oxycodone
1)put .5mgs of alprazolam and 2mgs of clonazepam under your tongue.
2) wait 10 minutes. till you feel the stuff just barrrrely coming up then...
3) inject 4-8mgs of hydromorphone (having no tolernece to any of the above )

Mr Blonde said:
IV codeine? You're kidding right? I'm shuddering just imagining the massive histamine response from that, not to mention the pulmonary edema...8(

no kiddin, we'd discussed this subject before on ADD a while ago, i did it many times myself and i know a lot of people here where i live do it daily. i agree with the histamine side effects but never knew anyone get killed by pulmonary oedema.

here is the link of that thread check it out: http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=345601&highlight=iv+codeine

Limpet_Chicken said:
Mephedrone? I take that to mean 3,4-methylenedioxy-n-methylcathinone?

I mean 2-Methylamino-1-p-tolylpropan-1-one

But yours could be another way of writing it tho? my chemistry is not all that good, but i belive that there is an xtra n-methyl group on the methcathione so it could be?

Smoked DMT.

Gasping for air when flying through heaven <3

It is highly subjective and dependant on each individuals own mind. one drug that brings euphoria to someone will make others feel unpleasent. pleasure and euphoria comes from relief mostly. i guess this means that what brings relief is the answer to what brings pleasure.

sorry i just find comparing peoples opinions with drugs like comparing apples and oranges. there is no ultimate drug that gives euphoria to every person. as we see here people enjoy different classes of drugs for their personal pleasure. i guess even personality comes into play in this which i didnt think about before. the more someone feels a certain way like anxious- then to them a depressant will bring releif and pleasure. with our stressed out lives tody its not surprising many people do like relaxing drugs.

Hippy flipping on 5 grams of amazing mushrooms and 4 of the best rolls i've ever had.
Basically comparable to a 5 or 6 hour orgasm.
I didn't even want to do anything because I was too busy just sitting there feeling better than i've ever felt in my entire fucking life.

Pure. Fucking. Bliss.