• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

What drug has the greatest Euphoria release?

Ginger Jack

Bluelighter
(What drug makes you the most happy?)
I would think it would be Ecstasy, but am I wrong?

LSA (in the form of morning glory seeds) gave me the most intense euphoria i have EVER felt in my life for a good 3 hours my first time. It made MDMA/opiates/amphetamine seem like a sugar buzz

But, sadly after numerous tries i have not been able to get back to that place :(

I think for a consistient, most euphoric experience, a combo of the following 5, oral: (ketobemidone HCL, 12mg, phencyclidine HCL, 3mg, MDA, 50mg, MDMA 30mg, racemeth hcl, 4mg)

take 1-3 tablets, depending.

ecstacy, then a couple hours in, a fat shot of H. No, it doesnt cancel eachother out, for me at least, it makes me feel beyond euphoric. The best drug combination for the ultimate euphoria. However, the mental effects of the E are greatly diminished, making this a combination to avoid if you care for more than just the way E makes you feel physically.

sarbanes said:
I think for a consistient, most euphoric experience, a combo of the following 5, oral: (ketobemidone HCL, 12mg, phencyclidine HCL, 3mg, MDA, 50mg, MDMA 30mg, racemeth hcl, 4mg)

take 1-3 tablets, depending.

what in the world is the point of 30mg of MDMA? Thats barely, if it is even at all, a threshold dose.

Hydrocodone is pretty hit or miss with me as far as euphoria goes. Sometimes it does the trick and sometimes I'll just feel tired, or sick if I overdo it. Last night though, I literally nodded out on 7.5mg rofl. I just had my wisdom teeth taken out along with some other surgery on my mouth so I have a prescription for Vic. atm. I wasn't even expecting 7.5mg to fully kill the pain in my jaw last night, I was just hoping for a little relief so I could get some sleep, but then after about 30 minutes my body started buzzing like crazy. Fun times lol.

The most euphoric I ever felt on a drug was when me and my friend when hiking in this mountain range in NY. We each dropped a hit or two of LSD and hiked up to this natural pool that sits halfway up this mounain with a 200 foot waterfall that drops water into this huge pool. We swam in it and stood under the water coming down while tripping pretty hard. I basically couldn't stop laughing and giggling.

The most euphoric experience in my life involved molly and LSD. I was shuddering in pleasure a full 24 hours later. One of the most beautiful experiences of my life yet I don't like "partying" on it and I don't care for the electric body feel that MDMA brings to the acid body load. However, that particular experience was by far the most blissed out I've ever been. I didn't sleep for about 72 hours either.

Peace,
PL

ECSTACY - But not what one gets now, ecstacy from Amsterdam circa 1995, look up euphoria in thew dictionary and this should be the entry!!!!

Ecstasy! Right when it hits you, the euphoria is so overpowering it knocks you down and you can't keep your eyes open, but you're grinning like crazy!! God, do I love that feeling.

Defenitely heroin for me...i'll never do it again though.

Pretty_Diamonds said:
Ecstasy! Right when it hits you, the euphoria is so overpowering it knocks you down and you can't keep your eyes open, but you're grinning like crazy!! God, do I love that feeling.

I'd agree. I just love sitting down while on a good clean pill and realizing I'm in so much pleasure that I can't stand back up again. Absolutely incredible feeling. I've never tried heroin though; and I hopefully won't. I just know I won't have the self-control to resist it if I do it and I like it.

Consistently - MDMA with Ketamine.
"Potentially" - LSD

Its different for everyone, those are my personal picks.

Out of the drugs I've tried, it's gotta be cocaine. Guess I'm in the minority, here...

Id say amphetamine 1st then hours later take some benzo's and opiates,NICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

JimiHawK* said:
LSA (in the form of morning glory seeds) gave me the most intense euphoria i have EVER felt in my life for a good 3 hours my first time. It made MDMA/opiates/amphetamine seem like a sugar buzz

But, sadly after numerous tries i have not been able to get back to that place :(
x2.

LSA is the BEST euphoria you can get from any drug. It makes MDMA look like a toy in comparison. I litrally get waves of pure excitment and euphoria where I have to jump up and down and shout with happieness similar to someone who has won the lottery.