• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

What drug/drugs were you researching when you joined?

What drug were you researching when you joined us?

• Ketamine

Votes: 189 8.9%
  • LSD

Votes: 375 17.7%
  • Heroin

Votes: 343 16.2%
  • Amphetamine/Methamphetamine

Votes: 355 16.7%
  • Cocaine

Votes: 236 11.1%
  • Research Chemicals

Votes: 409 19.3%
  • MDMA

Votes: 653 30.8%
  • Cannabis

Votes: 302 14.2%
  • Alcohol

Votes: 109 5.1%
  • Nicotine

Votes: 73 3.4%
  • Solvents

Votes: 25 1.2%
  • Prescription Drugs

Votes: 713 33.6%
  • GHB/GBL

Votes: 59 2.8%
  • Mushrooms

Votes: 251 11.8%
  • Steroids

Votes: 32 1.5%
  • Other

Votes: 333 15.7%
  • Legal Highs

Votes: 293 13.8%
  • Inhalants (nitrous, amyl nitrite, etc)

Votes: 75 3.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe I didn't run into this site sooner than I did... by the time I came across it I was into opiates (reason I found it). I had been going to Erowid for years, and I even did my high school senior project on psychedelic psychotherapy. Damn, this site could have offered some useful info.. but oh well maybe in a couple years if I do a thesis on the same subject.

Sure, I will specify! I was trying to learn on this shitty generic OC I was conned into buying today. The G 163 purple round ones. I took the advice from the thread I stumbled on from google and decided the best route for me was going to be letting it dissolve in the citric acid for a couple hours and then swallowing. I tried snorting and it geld up.... go figure. Ironically enough, the guy I got it from told me these wouldn't but boy was he wrong, how convenient right? Ugh, that's the risk you take in the dope game... got ripped.

I was randomly typing in things in google about oxys and I came upon here and joined right away. Been on every time I been on the computer since then. :)!

Well you and me have two things in common... one being that we are both n00bs and the other being obvious.... I need to come to WI and party with you.

Re Research: Doing research on Morphine>Opium>>>>Heroin 99+% of information on The NET is wrong/bogus! Over 70% of the detailed chemistry on this site is ALSO wrong/bogus most can be traced back to DEA/CIA Spoiler information published on the DEA website...
Just thought I'd let you know!!! Merry bloody X-mas Bah Humbug Happy New Year Blah Blah...D.. .

Re Research: Doing research on Morphine>Opium>>>>Heroin 99+% of information on The NET is wrong/bogus! Over 70% of the detailed chemistry on this site is ALSO wrong/bogus most can be traced back to DEA/CIA Spoiler information published on the DEA website...
Just thought I'd let you know!!! Merry bloody X-mas Bah Humbug Happy New Year Blah Blah...D.. .

Yikes...

I was searching more information about rolling tobacco, which brands are good & stuff like that..then I discovered a whole new world :)

Hey i was trying to find out more about MDMA, but found out about this site from pill reports which is also another great site which i always try and check my pills on and write reports of my own
:)

I've been a prescription user for over 15 yrs I'm on methadone and there isn't a prescrib. i dont know but I was offered some fentanyl suckers for i thought a high price cause i can get the 7.5 mg patches for like 20 bucks and he wanted 40 for the 1600 mcg. sucker if your use to downing a hole 7.5 he aint got enough suckers

MDMA brought me here.

But after i joined the info you guys have on psychedelics caught my attention too =)

Came here looking for info on heroin, and i was high as hell on it also when i found this site!

MDMA. I'd been having some awful cravings recently (the last time I rolled was about a month and a half ago), and I was kind of in danger of breaking a promise I made to myself to roll only every 2 to 3 months. I kind of needed a nice neutral place to talk it out and found these forums.

MDMA. I'd been having some awful cravings recently (the last time I rolled was about a month and a half ago), and I was kind of in danger of breaking a promise I made to myself to roll only every 2 to 3 months. I kind of needed a nice neutral place to talk it out and found these forums.

I can relate. I rolled like 5 times this month, once for 3 days, then twice after a few weeks break. I generally feel totally unmotivated and like a zombie now. I just hope it goes away soon. I don't know if I should roll next month..tho I probably will and regret it later.. :\

i came across this site in search of Anabolic steroids and prohormones

Status
Not open for further replies.