• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

What drug/drugs were you researching when you joined?

What drug were you researching when you joined us?

• Ketamine

Votes: 189 8.9%
  • LSD

Votes: 375 17.7%
  • Heroin

Votes: 343 16.2%
  • Amphetamine/Methamphetamine

Votes: 355 16.7%
  • Cocaine

Votes: 236 11.1%
  • Research Chemicals

Votes: 409 19.3%
  • MDMA

Votes: 653 30.8%
  • Cannabis

Votes: 302 14.2%
  • Alcohol

Votes: 109 5.1%
  • Nicotine

Votes: 73 3.4%
  • Solvents

Votes: 25 1.2%
  • Prescription Drugs

Votes: 713 33.6%
  • GHB/GBL

Votes: 59 2.8%
  • Mushrooms

Votes: 251 11.8%
  • Steroids

Votes: 32 1.5%
  • Other

Votes: 333 15.7%
  • Legal Highs

Votes: 293 13.8%
  • Inhalants (nitrous, amyl nitrite, etc)

Votes: 75 3.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was looking up pharms, but more specifically oxymorphone. A friend told me about another forum site similar to this, and it sucked. I knew there had to be a better one out there. With a little searching I found it! YaY!

Discovered Bluelight a looooooong time ago for MDMA info, now I'm back after a looooong time for Methylone updates :)

Been reading a lot more than posting though, and planning on changing that

I have become a pharmaceutical afficionado of sorts. I don't come to bluelight often, but when I do I always find some of the better "drug" information here. Back when I first joined I was researching pain killers as my back was broken and I was making the best of a bad situation. I have avoided some stupid mistakes because if this site so, THANK YOU BLUELIGHT AND ALL OF THE KNOWLEDGABLE MEMBERS THAT, ON A DAILY BASIS KEEP PEOPLE FROM KILLING THEMSELVES!!!!!

Whenever I have a new drug query I always come to bluelight first. And, when someone has a question I do not know the answer to, I always recommend it first as well.

YEAY DRUGS!!!!!!!!!

Heroin & Prescription drugs

specifically, interactions and what i could safely IV when my junky ass got desperate.

methylone

I was researching methylone and mephedrone and legal highs similar to MDMA and methamphetamine... although I can't seems to be some debate about what is in some of them (i.e. like LU doves

I was researching cocaine and how much you should take for the first time. I think I will try it at the beach this weekend! :]

I was just reading about other opiate addicts and how similar we all were. Also checking out some research chems.

My friends recommended this site for good information on E. I didnt know it had various other drugs which you can research and talk about freely here! Thats why I love BL!

researching prescription rx's

I will probably make some folks mad, but that is not my intent. I was researching prescriptions b/c I am so tired of drug abuse w/my h. I had seen some ppl mixing lortab and tramadol and was checking it out. He says he isn't addicted, but why does he keep on taking it and taking it and now he hides it from me. He thinks i don't know. He acts normal (whatever that is). I just needed somebody to talk to about it.

Just tell me if I am posting in the wrong place and if I am, where to go to have some people to talk to about this.

Thanks to all!!

I will probably make some folks mad, but that is not my intent. I was researching prescriptions b/c I am so tired of drug abuse w/my h. I had seen some ppl mixing lortab and tramadol and was checking it out. He says he isn't addicted, but why does he keep on taking it and taking it and now he hides it from me. He thinks i don't know. He acts normal (whatever that is). I just needed somebody to talk to about it.

Just tell me if I am posting in the wrong place and if I am, where to go to have some people to talk to about this.

Thanks to all!!

Welcome to Bluelight :D

You should start a thread in The Darkside to talk about what you are currently going through with your husband. There's alot of Loving people over there that would be happy to answer any questions you may have.

L<3Ve & Lite

I was researching meth.. my friend and I were trying to figure out the difference between cocaine and methamphetamine (yeah, go ahead and laugh, I thought they were the same thing before I came on here... heh). I've actually tried coke, but I knew nothing about meth b\c no one around my area does it, at least not anyone I know.

Hi, im new and im looking intp heroin, and would love to hear from anyone about why they decided to take it, im not here to judge, i recently lost my husband to an od and had no idea he was even on it! So just any kind of response would be great, thanks x

Yoo! Hows it going everyone.

I was actually referred to this site from a friend when i asked how he learned sooooo much about Oxycodone so quickly. He replied with "The best website ever %)".

So i suppose i was researching Oxy and that lead to endless hours of reading/learning. Makes me not feel bad about sitting on my ass so much ;).

Status
Not open for further replies.