• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What drug did you pop your needle cherry with!?

Some weird pill with someone who didnt know what he was on about. First time for real where I got high was Dilaudid 4mg.

Anabolic steroids. Never done drugs via IV as I have a few mates who did it when they were younger and it's not worth the long term consequences.

Meth or coke, can't remember which was first tbh... they were pretty damn close... probably the coke tho

Marijuana....but I didn't like it. It made me horny as hell and paranoid at the same time. I wanted to hurry and have sex as fast as possible because I was sure that the police were coming lol

Marijuana....but I didn't like it. It made me horny as hell and paranoid at the same time. I wanted to hurry and have sex as fast as possible because I was sure that the police were coming lol
This is a 'what drug popped your needle Cherry's thread. I can't imagine that'd be marijuana... Lol

Heroin at 15 years old after one week of smoking it 🤢 friends older brother an addict who not only introduces us to heroin but encourages us to inject and does it for us the first few weeks. Wanker. My friend his younger brother died at 23 through complications through injecting. How he sleeps at night il never know

It was in a hospital for surgery, but probably fent and morphine.... whatever cocktail of godtier opiates for awake brain surgery.