Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What Do You Sound Like EADD?

fastandbulbous

Bluelight Crew
weegies and geordies apperntly

Not really seen as linguistic oases though are they? I inwardly cringe when I hear my accent and vocabulary when just shooting the breeze. Think of their linguistic ambassadors (Rab C Nesbitt & Oz from 'Auf Weidersehn Pet'. Not a pretty thought =D)

snolly said:
My brain is like Teflon

Whatshiney matt black & easily damaged by metal cooking utensils? =D

hah it's nothing to be ashamed of, i love the accent/dialect, it's a lot nicer than most UK accents IMO, imagine being a brummy for example

A lot of people hear those two accents and their first impressions have some apprehension that they might be dealing with a beer monster, barely literate and somewhat intimidating (comeon all you lot with other/non existant accents - admit it crosses your mind) just in the same way scouse accents always trigger the odd passing impression of theiving scally motormouths and cockney inspires thoughts of chancer wide boys! =D

A lot of people hear those two accents and their first impressions have some apprehension that they might be dealing with a beer monster, barely literate and somewhat intimidating (comeon all you lot with other/non existant accents - admit it crosses your mind) just in the same way scouse accents always trigger the odd passing impression of theiving scally motormouths and cockney inspires thoughts of chancer wide boys! =D

Instead they get a drug monster who can write and likes to wear gimp masks =D

I demand an Apology right this second.

Lynch him!!

Oi :X

Fucks sake all accents are shite, the internet would be unreadable if it was written in individual dialect like Irvine Welsh/crackhead. I can safely say that a full strength South Yorkshire accent/dialect is absolutely hilarious. I grew up speaking English with a slight northern twist eg saying bast-ud, plast-ud etc.The funny words and phrases were not at my schools or drilled out of me by my parents and passed me by and now I sometimes take notes from people who are at least 10 years older than me so I can affect a minor Seffield accent. Basically I sound like someone from Nottinghamshire or Derbyshire, certainly no one in Hillsborough believes I was born in this town.

Actually fuck it everyone should contribute to a shakily concocted thread of what they speak like in real life eg loike yoo talk loike in real loif thur Ozzaye.....bring on Aston birmingham, any cunt who can do a full ozzy will annoy everyone on EADD but me, as I used to go out with a birmingham girl and was alwayyyz doin impressions of her voice rrrrrrrrrroight!

Last edited:
Is that old English or old Norse, our dialect seems to come from the good, old fashioned raping we received in yorkshire afore t' pits wo fucked by our maggie old cunt.......ad rayt laik t' stop tekkin this bastud GEEBEEELL but A cant till frydie and its got me well jiggered. A wud lyk t' put it rayte in 't fuking cuntin bin if you gets me rayt.

I wanna do some more Brum but I can't think of any rrrrrrrrrrrroight now.

My sister told me on Monday that I have lost my accent and I don't really have one now.

I'm one of those, with a non accent. Oh god.

Raight there ya texan woodlump!
I bet ya got a raight accent goin on an not like a scotish person at all.
Ol cherry probley sounds like sheryl coal!

PS Wednesday take it up arse treecul! Aren't you from Rochdale? No idea wot tha accent is like but United piss all ower Fucking wensdae!

Ar fuckin like Ol gok.Eees from Looton an thas wher a went t' Uni.
Althor ee don't stop sayin GORJUS YOU LOOK GORJUS to ol naykid wimmin'!

Unacceptable is scouse! :!

Go on then I'm bored.. I'll bite.

This has cropped up before with your good self.

Come on get it off your chest, what's happened. Let me try and make it better.

Och aye? What uni?

Agreed though. Or brummie. Or really broad Yorkshire. Geordie accents turn me on quite a bit though ;)