• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

What do you guys do against dry mouth?

Suprised no one has mentioned it yet: Biotene. It's a dry-mouth relief mouthwash, whenever I would go on a meth binge I would go through a bottle of it a day. Not sure how healthy that is in the long run for your mouth but it will definitely help with dry mouth.
Came to mention Biotene as well.

It oddly has the same syrup-like taste as Delsym or generic dxm polisterex. Wonder what that 'flavor' is... or lack of one in some sense.
Makes me wanna puke now when I use it, but it does help.

Lessening your dose and enduring it are also good options as well as using gum, maybe Xylitol based is preferable and brushing your teeth.

Just don't do that within a 1/ 2 hour of sour thing's like soda drinks. Or sour meals. But I am guessing you won't be eating that much.

What a busy day
Been busy Darvo? Anything you wannna share, serious.

What's busy something to share I have no obligation's and keepin myself busy is a day time job. So i am all up to hear another persons obligation's.

Btw your profile pic is freaky

Been busy Darvo? Anything you wannna share, serious.

What's busy something to share I have no obligation's and keepin myself busy is a day time job. So i am all up to hear another persons obligation's.

Btw your profile pic is freaky
That's the late John Cazale who co-starred in 4-5 movies that won or were nominated for Best Picture before dying young (a heart attack?)

I was specifically referring to BL which I have been spending less time on ... but you know how it is when you're tapering you have little flare-ups. No I love bluelight I just pushed it real hard for the first 11 months. May 30th will be my one year anniversary which is coincidentally the same day that the very laid back @polarthedog joined.

Will I still be a noob even after I hit the one-year mark ?

when I take a shower I try to eat the water coming out of the wall

nom nom nom nom

That's something I hate about Speed. No matter how much I drink I always end up with a dry mouth and a hoarse voice. You guys think drinking some olive oil will help? I have heard eating something with a high sugar content helps because it stimulates the production of saliva. Oh and btw: is there a thread for posting questions related to Speed? I don't want to open a seperate thread every time...

Ooops, that's the wrong subforum. Pls move to european drug discussion mods. Thank you.
Gum always works for me. I can even give sloppy toppy after smoking if I have some gum lol

Suprised no one has mentioned it yet: Biotene. It's a dry-mouth relief mouthwash, whenever I would go on a meth binge I would go through a bottle of it a day. Not sure how healthy that is in the long run for your mouth but it will definitely help with dry mouth.
There is a gum for dry mouth and it works wonders: Hager Dry Mouth Gum, it last a long time and is like Chiclet size.