Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

What do you guys do against dry mouth?

Hexenstahl

Bluelighter
That's something I hate about Speed. No matter how much I drink I always end up with a dry mouth and a hoarse voice. You guys think drinking some olive oil will help? I have heard eating something with a high sugar content helps because it stimulates the production of saliva. Oh and btw: is there a thread for posting questions related to Speed? I don't want to open a seperate thread every time...

Ooops, that's the wrong subforum. Pls move to european drug discussion mods. Thank you.

Last edited:
watching the film BOUND rid self of dry mouth for a few hours, but rehydrate, citrus juice helps me, glass of grapefruit b4 bed

Drink alcohol (although i do not recommend it)

Try either some sugar free gum, or just sip on water or ice cubes. Just do anything to keep ya teeth, when they start going it's too late.
I am not a big fan of plain water, but i do love the flavored water, it's easily drinkable

The big question is: "Do you smoke weed while on speed?"

Go medicinal and be done (at least in my opinion and experience). Get yourself some Biotene in the mouthwash section at the supermarket.

cough drops.
other than staying hydrated and a good tooth/mouth brushing i dont know what else to offer when on stims....

Suprised no one has mentioned it yet: Biotene. It's a dry-mouth relief mouthwash, whenever I would go on a meth binge I would go through a bottle of it a day. Not sure how healthy that is in the long run for your mouth but it will definitely help with dry mouth.

Suprised no one has mentioned it yet: Biotene. It's a dry-mouth relief mouthwash, whenever I would go on a meth binge I would go through a bottle of it a day. Not sure how healthy that is in the long run for your mouth but it will definitely help with dry mouth.
Good stuff

That's something I hate about Speed. No matter how much I drink I always end up with a dry mouth and a hoarse voice. You guys think drinking some olive oil will help? I have heard eating something with a high sugar content helps because it stimulates the production of saliva. Oh and btw: is there a thread for posting questions related to Speed? I don't want to open a seperate thread every time...

Ooops, that's the wrong subforum. Pls move to european drug discussion mods. Thank you.

I literally sip at a drink every minute of the day. I've worked out I can drink 4+ GALLONS of fluid a day (water, tea, diet soda). I even take a bottle of water on a 10 minute walk or into a doctors (or similar) appointment because even literally 5 minutes without drinking I get really desperate an feel like I'm dying. I am also diabetic, though.

P.S. Can your avi please spit in my face, punch me in the throat and stomp on my balls?*

*I realise we haven't really spoked on here before...I have a messed up sense of humour and I don't actually like that, it's just my way of saying "your avi is really hot". Apologies if it was taken the wrong way (understandable).

A giant insulated mug that’s always full of sugar free cranberry cherry juice and sugar free ginger ale.