• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Social what computer do you have?

Intel Rocket Lake Core i9-11900KF (Max Turbo 5.3GHz)
EVGA GeForce RTX 3080 Ti 12GB
G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 16GB DDR4 Black 2X (32GB)
Lexar NM790 2TB M.2 NVMe Internal SSD
CVN B560 GAMING PRO V20 Motherboard

Thought about getting a 4K series, but thought that would've been overboard as I only play minimum games. Sticked with the 3080Ti.

Same old Lenovo laptops.
Like Timex
Online from cold boot in 15 secs.
If I have to prove it I guess I'll have to make a vid and all that shit so believe it or not. Lol

Same old Lenovo laptops.
Like Timex
Online from cold boot in 15 secs.
If I have to prove it I guess I'll have to make a vid and all that shit so believe it or not. Lol
No you don't have to prove it. My wife has a modern 12th gen Intel Win11 computer that does the same thing.

So a repost question from the lounge by me:

Anyone happen to have music production experience, I shouldn't have a problem running an entry/mid-level DAW on an hp core i5 laptop with 8gb ram, bought new like 6 months ago.... should I? lol

I mean, I know I'm not running pro tools or anything like that, but say, fl studio or ableton?

As stated, HP Core i5 2.4ghz, iris Xe graphic, 8g ram, 256gb storage, windows 11 home.

Also worth noting, I'm speaking only of production, I wouldn't try to do any live mixing with this computer... but a little bedroom mixing, it should keep up okay, I'd think? 🤔

Thanks.

So a repost question from the lounge by me:

As stated, HP Core i5 2.4ghz, iris Xe graphic, 8g ram, 256gb storage, windows 11 home.

Also worth noting, I'm speaking only of production, I wouldn't try to do any live mixing with this computer... but a little bedroom mixing, it should keep up okay, I'd think? 🤔

Thanks.
You might want more ram

either be a random laptop or computer, what's your system hardware and what's your main operating system & use?, if you'd like. Setapp's calendar app for Mac https://setapp.com/lifestyle/best-calendar-app-for-mac is a game-changer! Its sleek interface and intuitive design make organizing my schedule a breeze. I love how it seamlessly syncs across all my devices, keeping me on track no matter where I am. The range of features is impressive, from customizable views to smart reminders that ensure I never miss an appointment. Plus, the integration with other Setapp apps adds even more functionality. It's become an essential tool for managing my busy lifestyle efficiently. If you're a Mac user looking for the ultimate calendar app, Setapp is definitely worth checking out!
Macbook

Last edited:
Nuttin but dis ragly ass phone
Everything is outta reach atm been that way for a minute. Collecting dust.