• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

What Can Completely Ruin Your Roll???

-KT- said:
I don't know about other girls, but...

-When a guy with a boner grinds up against you.... Gross.
Also...
-People who don't open up, or won't listen.
-When one person wants to do something (say, hypothetically speaking, watching XBox visualizations) that impairs what everyone else is doing (say, tripping out on strobe lights).
-People who look dumb dancing. (Not necessarily bad dancers... But like, Elaine from Sienfeld, or Carlton from Fresh Prince, or my former roommate kinda bad....)

haha the girls i met were decent and horny LOL
they didn't push me away is a good sign =D

i really don't care the way i dance and be judged by other people
if i am having fun, i don't give a shit about what other thinks
women knows when you're having fun and they would enjoy dancing with you

What ruins ANY type of my trips, are when I have people to my parents house and they don't respect my home. I end up worrying the whole night that someone is going to break something or do something stupid that I can't fix. :p

getting punched in the face , by accident and the guy telling you he is sorry

I always roll with my girl and when she talks about how she's not feeling much anymore and basically saying negative things and not being up and happy.. that usually kills my roll quite alot. Oh, and how she gets TOO social with me and talks about her ex's and sex in the past, although she always says how noone compares to me and blah blah blah, it's still the fucking thought. There's just alot of girls out there who are fucking stupid.. and I'm sure there's gonna be some girls here saying "You're just lucky she's open with you about those subjects"........all I got to say... SLUTS IN DENIAL.. or just plain fucking stupid.. and I'm sure some homies will back me up here... girls just don't know when to shut up, but when I bring something completely parallel to what she's saying, ohhhhh then I get the fucking third degree and an attitude the rest of the day... GOD!

Last edited:
WHat used to bring mine down a bit was when I'd get damn horny straight up, while my wife needed to dance then get horny.

Now we just make sure I drop after she has and its been pretty sweet.

Screamo is a joke. Wherever screamo or emo or anything related to that kind of music is played it makes it a terrible place to be.

probably been mentioned...

when your friends keep changing the music in your own car. and what do they change it to? RAP and R&B. Apparently they think trance is repetitive :X

The last thing I want to hear while rolling is gangsta rap and some cheap ass dime a dozen R&B vocal. All night, I pick something and they want something else. Completely killed my roll.

I think I need some new roll friends... :p :p :p :X

hrmm.. not much can ruin my rolls, but i have to say that people who can't control their gurning faces are right up there on the list of things that can piss me off no matter how happy i am.

i mean, seriously, just because you have dropped it doesn't mean you suddenly can't control your facial expression. so please, if i don't know you, try not to run up to me asking for a hug, eyebrows stapled to your forehead, chewing like a characature cow with spaceship eyes and flaling your tongue about the top of a water bottle like some kind of reptile. have some self control, man!

my little rant has finished:D

people asking you to teach them how to dance...

...people spraying it not saying it...

people who keep on coming back to borrow your nose inhaler thing

when your really smacked out just like on the floor/couch whatever with your eyes rolling back into your head just fucking enjoying all the beautiful feelings and everyone comes up to you all like

UMM OMG R U OK WATS WRONG UR ON E SHOULDNT U BE LYK DANCING OR SUMFING UMM DERR OKAY UMM LYK UR TRIPPIN ARENT U OMG DERR LYK GET UP AND DANCE OR SUMFING LOL!

phreek said:
not having anyone to talk to
sunlight
having to act sober when you're a total etard (had to do this last weekend. got mda and didn't know it was going to last so long. i was at a hacking conference and had to have dinner w/ my boss while i was still fucked up. and there were some really annoying people there.)

Last weekend I dropped pretty much all night, I had to work at 8am Saturday for a conference. I pulled up in the parking lot, and everybody was standing outside.. of course I had the trance on max volume, everyone was just staring at me(even though I listen to electronica while sober all the time). I get in the conference room and my co-workers keep telling me "You're sweating.. you don't look good".

I thought it was funny because nobody knew what was going on, and those that did just looked and smiled.

cops...

I was just walking around with my pals after having dropped a pill each, it was more of a "chill" experience, none of us were off the wall. Out of nowhere , cops pull up and shine their gayass beams in our eyes and ask us for IDs. They fucked off after they gave us some bullshit threats, but they killed my roll :(