• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

what are your favourite names?

I love the name Lavinia for girls... It was my great-grandmothers name, and these old names seem to be kind of trendy again these days...

I think Ethan is an awesome name for guys, because it just rolls off the tongue...

A name that I think is funky - Barnaby... I'm not sure how you spell it, but I met a guy a few weeks ago whose name was Barnaby. Not sure that I would ever name my child Barnaby, but I think it is kind of cool :)

^ I like both Ethan and Lavinia! I also like Leilani but it rhymes with my name and that would be so not cool.

Hmmm I'm going to call my children Brat and Little Shit. Has a ring to it don't you think? I'll never forget them when I'm drunk on the couch.

Lux- have thought its a cool name ever since i saw 'virgin suicides'

Maya- there was this childrens book that my mum used to read me when i
was little and the main characters name was maya. still, its just a
name that ive always loved.

Archie- i think that its the cutest/ coolest name ever for a little boy,
however later on it gets a bit iffy so i don't think id do it.

Michael- i dont really know why, just like it.

[edit: maya not pronounced may-a though, i cant think how to spell what im saying in my head :) ]

Last edited:
Unfortunately i was born to a pair of cruel parents who gave me a name which rhymes with my mum's name

Bernadette
Nanette

:/

drEaMtiMe*@# said:

if I ever have twins, two boys, I'll call one Archie definately.

the other will be named Jughead and instead of them calling me "dad" they will call me mr weatherbee. ;)

maya not pronounced may-a though, i cant think how to spell what im saying in my head

Pronounced Myah?

*~*~*~*

Lili - I think it's a name that stays classy all your life, it's cute when you're young, and a great old lady with blue hair name too ;)

Christine - It was my mum's name, and although she went by Chris, I've always loved Christine.

Danae - I'd never heard it until I made a friend named Danae (Hi hi :)) and I like it... a little different.

Ideally, if I have children, and I have a girl, I'd like to name her Lili Christine.

Daniel - This has always been a fave boys name of mine.

Josh - As above, but I think it's more of a young guys name, so I don't know if I'd call a kid that.

Aisha - I liked it even before I went out with someone named Aisha. It just rolls off the tongue nicely.

On the flip side, I have a real aversion to the name Paul - long story involving embarrassing moment at bluelight disco circa year 9.

^ Man, if you have kids called Danae and Aisha you'll just have to move to Canberra. That's all there is to it.

^ LOL!

I was gonna have a kid named Ulysess and make him olympic riung bearera

I have been captivated by guys named Chris for as long as I can remember. Chris holds no childhood memory for me or anything, I just like it. So if we assume I'm having children, then we can also assume I'm having a boy called Chris. Also, if I meet a guy while I'm out named Chris, I always want to get to know them better.

*shrugs*

My first son will be named Nicholas Graham. Nicholas (absolutely Nick for short :)) after an incredible late friend of mine, and Graham because its a family name. I'm a girl but I'd like to keep that name in my family, plus I like it.
For a girl I have no idea. Her father will have to come up with something I like.

I have a strong dislike for the name daniel.

I like the name Issaiah, not for biblical reasons i just thinks its a really good, interesting name.

Jacob or Jae - My first love's name was and still is Jacob. I call him Jae sometimes too.

Brendan - My second love's name and there is a gay guy whos pretty cool who I work with called Brendan.

Felix - Like the cat

For the girls I would say.....

Ashlee or just Lee cause there cool names and I like em

Marco - Ok so I've gotten the inspiration for this name from Marco Carola, can you blame me? Oh and if the name got shortened it would have to be Marc, not Mark!

Warwick - It's my youngest brothers name. I really have no idea why I like it, but I do.

Thomas - I absolutely adore this name!

Lisette - I think it's a nice name, not common but not really unusual either.

Xanthy - It's Greek for blonde. I used to know a girl with this name, but she didn't have blonde hair... so yes I guess that one could be a bit of a gamble. ;)

pekkie said:
Warwick - It's my youngest brothers name. I really have no idea why I like it, but I do.

Hehe... makes me think of Warwick Capper ;)

I also like the name Alina...it sounds cool, but it's not too out there.

I get very disturbed by people who call their children totally off the planet names (like Apple).