what are you studying

I was studying Music Technology and Audio System Design at the University of Derby in the UK for three years. Had to quit that due to depression and lack of money to pay rent. I'm now doing an Open University course (distance-learning thing) in Computing and Mathematical Sciences, which is going infinitely better than the previous course so far. I got into coding VST audio plugins over the last year, so one of the main reasons for doing this course is to give me a decent background for writing audio software professionally. I wouldn't mind doing some purely theoretical maths-type stuff at some point though, or possibly look into the phenomon of cymatics as some kind of post-grad stuff. In short, I'll probably still be studying when I'm 30 lol :8

Dan

-4th year
-international studies w/ a focus on international economics
-minoring in french
-should be graduating at the end of fall quarter if im lucky.
-a uni. in dayton, but not univ. of dayton (not hard to figure out if youre familiar w/ the dayton area)

I'm in my second year at University of Minnesota studying Mechanical Engineering...
I'm starting to hate math, but it keeps me busy

1. Philosophy (w/ minors in Communications and Economics)
2. Junior
3.. Southern Methodist University

PhorIndicator said:
1. Philosophy (w/ minors in Communications and Economics)
2. Junior
3.. Southern Methodist University

How's SMU--rich and contented?;)

Had to---my bro went to Rice.

1st year law

University of Adelaide, South Australia

Have an B.A. Honors in english from the above and a Cand. Phil (M.A. equivalent) in English from University of Bergen, Norway

Aerospace Engineering and im graduating in may.

And im totally stoked I got into Stanford Medical School. Its my dream come true

so many humanities and social sciences majors!!! i hate youuuuu :p

4th year biomedical engineering: biomechanics at case western

electical engineering and physics
minor in ceramic art (vessels)

2nd year

southern methodist university

B.Eng Aerospace Engineering (Finished)
M.Eng Engineering Management (Fulltime while working)