what are you studying

AlphaNumeric said:
Pretty much "taking it as it comes" really. I'm on this course because I like and I'm good at maths and physics, not because of a specific career plan.

Props man, i'm in the same boat.

I'm doing either math or physics (1st year)
St. John's University in Queens, NY

I really have enjoyed math and physics and that kind of stuff since as far as I can remember. I knew I had to be something special when I was the only one not stressed out on physics and math exams. Well, college is treating me well so far, but whether math or physics is what I will focus I have yet to decide. My physics professor told me it really doesn't matter as much as I may think, since the actual information learned in both fields is quite similar. I was also leaning toward physics for the sole basis that I would have 14 less credits of required courses, thus allowing me to take completely unrelated courses at my discretion.

I just don't know, but either way, math and physics are awesome, and good luck AlphaNumeric with your math/physics endevours. Wish i had 2 and a half years of college math/physics under my belt :\ . Just Calc II and Physics I, which is the tip of the iceberg.

Chemical Engineering, taking the bio route though
first year
The Ohio State University